Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe

Discus and support Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently bought a Logitech / Saitek FIP for my flight simulation setup. The setup consists of the following: Logitech / Saitek Yoke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Chanter, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe

Hi,

I have recently bought a Logitech / Saitek FIP for my flight simulation setup. The setup consists of the following:

Logitech / Saitek Yoke

Logitech / Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals

Logitech / Saitek Multi Panel

Logitech / Saitek Switch Panel

A FIP that doesn't work.

I am running FSX Deluxe Edition on Windows 10. I have installed all of the necessary drivers for the panel, but it is not working correctly. Whenever I open FSX, the drivers load up and the FIP displays gauges and instruments. When I create a flight, the panel does not respond to what is happening in FSX; the numbers just stay at 0 and the instruments don't move. The only parts that work as you would expect are the up and down arrows, and the adverts page.

The Logitech drivers didn't work with my Multi or Switch panel either, but I have now working thanks to SPAD (http://fstools.weebly.com/).

I have also tried using alternatives for FIP drivers, like downloading the old saitek drivers from the saitek FTP, which didn't solve my problem. Another alternative I tried was SPAD.next, but that didn't work either. SPAD.next also stopped my Multi and Switch panels from working, so I uninstalled it. The only other possible method I can think of is messing around with the exe.xml file or similar.

If anyone can help me to get these working, I will be eternally grateful.

:)

David Chanter, Sep 19, 2022
  2. MikalKissick Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

This an observation on a PC based version of FS 2020. My Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS stick and throttle and T-Rudder pedals are supported and work fine. The Saitek Multi Panel, Switch Panel, Radio Panel, Throttle Quadrant, and FIP's do not work in FS2020.
    I did get the Prop and Mixture to work correctly on the attached Throttle of the Yoke, but the additional Throttle Quadrant is a no go. All of these pieces are working perfectly in FSX on this same machine, so it is FS 2020 that is the problem. I dug out an
    old USB 2040 digital switch. FS 2020 saw that just fine. I hooked up my old "Park Brake" Switch and mapped it in the controls set. It works fine. If they can see old technology like that piece, I wonder how hard it would be to write drivers for the above mentioned
    pieces. The 64 bit Windows 10 Saitek drivers work perfectly in FSX on the same machine.
  3. JayJohnston2 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

They must have fixed this because i just assigned the x52 pro as the default and it worked flawlessly
    Hello mc15222,

Thank you for responding to my query.

Do you use the X52 in other programs as well as FS2020? I use mine in FSX and
    X
    -Plane 11 flawlessly as well as other flight sim programs.

I was thinking maybe there is a conflict with other saved profiles for these programs so I deleted all the other profiles then uninstalled and reinstalled the Saitek software provided now by Logitech. That was a mistake. The new Logitech version of the software
    is different and now I can't find the original Saitek software I had installed. The version Logitech is providing is reduced and missing many components. I have read online many others are complaining of the same issue. Mine is still not working as of Sunday,
    8/23/2020, 4:04 p.m. PDT.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again,

Jay
  4. DavidR60 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

does MSFS 2020 work with existing peripherals like go flight and Saitek hardware
  5. Iconicfriend7260 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator - Unknown Keyboard Shortcut -> New UI Window Mode - RIGHT ALT

OK, so figured this one out. In the plane hover over the control panel of the instruments like the G1000 in the Cessna 172 Skyhawk and hold down alt right a magnifying glass will appear and if you left click your mouse you can pop out the instrument and
    then click in the top right hand corner of that new window and it will be in a separate window that you can move to another screen in multi-monitor mode. Apparently works with selected instrument groups depending on the plane. Worked fine for me, moved both
    the flight indicators and the nav to the second screen and kept the view on my larger monitor. You cannot do multi-view this way but can use the nvidia control panel to create a single monitor out of two screens of the same size, resolution and refresh rate
    apparently. Then you can stretch the view across the two or more screens. Apparently the view gets a bit distorted and is not the true multiple points of perspective as in FSX or XPlane 11. That is not (or not yet) supported by MSFS 2020. Hope this is
    all clear.
  6. SerMol Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals and Saitek Panels.

Hi Longarm,

I had to remap the control keys, and now rudder pedals are ok.

Steps:

Create a new profile for rudder pedals on Controls menù on Pro Flight CESSNA Rudder Pedals section.

Brakes

Left/right brake - Joystick L-Axis X /Joystick L-Axis Y

Flight Control Surfaces - Primary Control Surfaces

Rudder Axis - Left/Right - Joystick R-Axis Z

Now I missed switch panel / Radio Panel / Instrument panel, but I'm working on that.

Thanks anyway.
Thema:

Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe

1. Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe - Similar Threads - Logitech Saitek Flight

2. New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets: Hey guys, I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset. I tried all day long connecting the headset to the console without any success. Can...
  3. logitech c925ecam/xbox one series s . Did factory reset , netwerk test , but edge keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech c925ecam/xbox one series s . Did factory reset , netwerk test , but edge keeps...: Pls let me recieve a problem solvation answer ������ 28ca78c1-0396-4bc4-8c90-d792bb6ccc55
  4. Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox: Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x f0831b08-d579-43cf-8502-d838f85a8446
  5. Logitech G920 button triggering problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 button triggering problem: Hey everyone, so I’ve been having an issue where every time a press a button, another one is also triggered. Like for example I press the “A” button then”B” button also triggers on its own, it’s...
  6. MSFT2020 and Logitech pro series hardware.

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFT2020 and Logitech pro series hardware.: Hi I am not sure what to say I spent all day yesterday reinstalling windows and MSFT2020. The day started out ok then I had to download drivers for my Logitech gear. Before I did that MSFT2020...
  7. Logitech G920 button issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 button issues: I purchased a Logitech G920 racing wheel around three and a half years ago from Amazon. The wheel was brand new and I have had no problems with the wheel until recently. I have noticed that all...
  8. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick not working with Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick not working with Xbox Adaptive Controller: I've bought a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick to go along with my Xbox Adaptive Controller. But when I plug it into the USB port on the side of the XAC, nothing happens. It does not recognise it...
  9. Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight...: Does anyone know if "Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System" is compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)? Best regards, Hasse 6f87e869-9337-4418-8553-e71b09b2102f
  10. Radio Frequencies not showing up on Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro HOTAS controller in Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Radio Frequencies not showing up on Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro HOTAS controller in Microsoft...: Dear Microsoft, I have been trying but unable to get the Radio NAV frequencies etc to show up on the display panel my X52 Pro controller in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (the way it used to...