Logon in Solitaire doesn't work

Discus and support Logon in Solitaire doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - even if I follow the hint to logon in XBOX. Logon from other Apps (e.g. Jigsaw) is working fine. 3d378cb8-dbdf-4a91-b99a-6f8b30b3eeda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MokkaHund329, Apr 25, 2015.

1. MokkaHund329
    MokkaHund329 Guest

- even if I follow the hint to logon in XBOX.

Logon from other Apps (e.g. Jigsaw) is working fine.

:)

MokkaHund329, Apr 25, 2015
  2. Uwe22149
    Uwe22149 Guest
    error code 002000

I can logon Mahjong but the I cannot load the daily challenges since an update on 12/11/2013.

It is possible to load Challanges Minesweeper and Solitaire.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

Uwe22149, Apr 25, 2015
  3. SevenHand
    SevenHand Guest
    Solitaire Collection will not load after April 2018 Windows Update

I also have tried everything, Solitaire just doesn't work since the update.

SevenHand, Apr 25, 2015
  4. COOL PENGU1N Win User

Games not launching (but they were yesterday)

I have being trying to logon to xbox to do my daily challenges (microsoft solitaire, suduko, minesweeper and even wordament) via windows 10 and it keeps failing and asking me to check my internet connection, which is perfectly fine. These were all working
    yesterday, but not today - is there a problem? I did have some microsoft updates yesterday has this caused the problem?
  5. SevenHand Win User

Solitaire Collection will not load after April 2018 Windows Update

I also have tried everything, Solitaire just doesn't work since the update.
  6. VinyAura779050 Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

Microsoft Solitaire doesn't work, the app keep shutting down and going back to start screen.
  7. WPAK Win User

Something wrong with credentials

Hi there,

have you tried to logon to www.xbox.com with the same credentials to see if that works
  8. CWSuperpower Win User

solitaire collection wont load

I have the same problem. I upgraded to premium thinking that might help. It didn't. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the Solitaire software, still doesn't work. Don't dangle the carrot of a new challenge if it doesn't work!
Thema:

1. Logon in Solitaire doesn't work - Similar Threads - Logon Solitaire doesn't

2. A specified logon session does not exist.

in XBoX on Windows
    A specified logon session does not exist.: I suffered a major PC crash this past summer. Tonight, I finally reloaded the first Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Before I could do that, I had to update Windows. I opened the AoE app, and...
  3. Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games: Hi all, I've just had my xbox one repaired as it had an issue suddenly with no hdmi output. I'm on my 3rd attempt to recover my password from the email address I set up when I got the xbox.. or...
  4. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  5. Asphalt 9 Legends. Error de inicio de sesión [Translation - Asphalt 9 Legends. Logon failed]

in XBoX on Windows
    Asphalt 9 Legends. Error de inicio de sesión [Translation - Asphalt 9 Legends. Logon failed]: Tengo mi juego vinculado con la cuenta de xbox pero al momento de querer expandir mis horizontes y tratar de jugar en modo multijugador, club etc. Me sale un error de unirme a una sesión en la que...
  6. Seperating my email from my son's Xbox gamer logon

in XBoX Accessibility
    Seperating my email from my son's Xbox gamer logon: Hello I'm getting a little confused and would appreciate any help/advice please. A good few years ago I set up an xbox gamer tag (if that's the right terminology?) for my son, Luke, when he was...
  7. With Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Changing Gamertag can Cause Failure to Logon Xbox Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Changing Gamertag can Cause Failure to Logon Xbox Live ...: I don't know if the scope of this problem is wider. I did discuss it with support chat and let them know that I found a problem and found a workaround. The problem is that the downloaded Gears of...
  8. My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold: My kid is being to told to get me to log on for him, so he can play Xbox Live. How do I do that? I subscribe to Xbox Gold and he has been on my family account for the last couple of years. It...
  9. Is there a offline logon process for strarting game between 2 Minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a offline logon process for strarting game between 2 Minutes?: Hello We are 5 in the fammilie. For children under 18 Jahrs we put offline the console. But if the person chnages wie need to go online, then offline cause the game want download a 5GB update(...
  10. Xbox 360 cant add my son to family settings as wont confirm my xbox logon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant add my son to family settings as wont confirm my xbox logon: Can anybody help, i deleted my son from family settings, when i tried to put him back on one, it says my account is no longer valid and not he cant log in to live. Even though i can sign in on the...