Lol fortnite

Discus and support Lol fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FxdBrokenLight, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. Lol fortnite

This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month?

:)

FxdBrokenLight, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Lol fortnite

I don't play Fortnite, but from the updates I saw that the season has changed and has a Borderlands event.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Lol fortnite

The biggest thing was probably the Borderlands Event
  4. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Lol fortnite

i played the first week of season 10 lol only 16 wins tho the mech is sooooo op (or was idk if they nerfed it)
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Lol fortnite

Battle mechs, special event with Borderlands and usual update :)
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Lol fortnite

Best place to check is either the FortniteBR subreddit or on Epic's website and read through the patch notes.
Thema:

Lol fortnite

1. Lol fortnite - Similar Threads - Lol fortnite

2. LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...: 1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity? 2. C of C is so vague on wording that they can just chose to them what they feel...
  3. Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol: You guys are probably aware of my previous posts regarding my inabilty to play my downloaded games. Well I finally got my brain in gear. Difficult sometimes as I'm past my sell by date...
  4. Microsoft Are You Trolling Me For Real LoL ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Are You Trolling Me For Real LoL ?: I now have my previous post locked as the acronym of which my whole case is about has been removed for being innapropriate lol. Anyone who was going to reply please submit your answers/questions...
  5. First time for anything from xbox enforcement lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time for anything from xbox enforcement lol: So I care. But I also think it is funny. Playing gears of war 4 I had 20,000 in horde. As I was about to place that in the fabricator. I was killed. A dude picked up the points but never revived...
  6. XBOX GAMERSHARE (desperate lol)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMERSHARE (desperate lol): RANDOM DESPERATE QUESTION: I have a YouTube channel () with around 1k subs with 60,000+ views and I was wondering if there is anyone with GTA V (not on disc, on the internal hard drive on Xbox...
  7. "Customer Service" LOL

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Customer Service" LOL: Had an incredibly discouraging experience with Microsoft/Xbox Support over the last week. To preface this experience, my 5 month old Xbox one X randomly froze during gameplay last week and...
  8. BANNED LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANNED LOL: BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR ALMOST A DECADE & I GET A COMMUNICATION SUSPENSION & CAN'T PLAY ANY GAMES ! NICE SO AT THIS POINT MY GOLD IS USELESS 4054c9ef-4a03-40e8-bb02-d10749eaa458
  9. "Customer Service" LOL

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Customer Service" LOL: Had an incredibly discouraging experience with Microsoft/Xbox Support over the last week. To preface this experience, my 5 month old Xbox one X randomly froze during gameplay last week and...
  10. FPS of LOL is set in 60 by XBOX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    FPS of LOL is set in 60 by XBOX.: FPS of LOL is set in 60 by XBOX. By shutting off the record and screen shot, FPS goes back to about 100 momentarily, but soon after restart the computer, it turns to 60 again, and only by...