LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

Discus and support LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity? 2. C of C is so vague on wording that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TROUBLZ, Aug 7, 2019.

1. TROUBLZ
    TROUBLZ Guest

LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity?

2. C of C is so vague on wording that they can just chose to them what they feel is profane?

3. You have nobody from the enforcement team answering these types of questions? Who else is qualified? (NOBODY)

4. So Called XBOX Ambassadors are answering with Copy and paste answers. Because they are rewarded per answer per topic. Can we get clear answers?

5. HOW IS A LETTER AND SYMBOLS A PROFANE WORD????? Don't say perceived, there is no way you could know what word
    that meant?

Thanks

:)

TROUBLZ, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right know. How does one MOD what was already MOD? My previous was locked before answered.

Hi TROUBLZ,

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature and were given some assistance there,

Xbox enforcement team not following guides?

Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have
    a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

This is also applicable via the Xbox Forums Guidelines:

4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

Again, if you have any suggestions or ideas for improvement for Xbox or Xbox Live services, then you may feel free to propose them on our Xbox Idea Hub:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Concerned about performance

I thought you were joking, so I decide to do my own using Cartman.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Your joking right?

[quote user="Jason of Duty"]

I'm sure all the negativity will be taken into account and Microsoft will halt the Xbox One launch, remove all the media side of it, take out the apps, movies, skype, snap features and re-release it to just play games then everyone can moan that it just
    does games and nothing else :)

[/quote]

I don't think everyone would moan but ALOT would lol.

From a gamers point of view the show was very disappointing but as others have said, Microsoft were revealing the "console" so obviously we know it will play games but they just wanted to show off it's other features so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
    here and wait for E3 and beyond to see what games are coming.

Where I think Microsoft have done themselves no favours is this show has left more questions than it has answered and people are not happy, well it seems the majority are not, even before the reveal with all the rumours floating about people were not happy,
    it seems worse now lol ..

A couple of things I see people mentioning ,

Now apparently the console doesn't have to be 'Always online" but I've read people saying it will have to be online at least once every 24 hours, as I see one gamer mention last night, he just moved house and was without boradband for almost 2 weeks, what if
    his move happened when the Xbox One was sitting under his TV? obviously Microsoft must have taken things like this into account, they didn't tell us though lol.

The main concern though seems to be the issue of one game being tied to one account, if you want to play it on another account it sounds like they will be a fee, ok would be nice to know what sort of price we are talking about, I just think Microsoft have handled
    alot of this badly.

I do think some though are just focusing on the possible negatives, I've seen so many people in the last few days ask questions like .. "What if the Kinect breaks, I won't be able to use my console" ... I can understand their concerns but you can't go through
    life asking "What if" ... What if I pull my car out of the garage later and the wheels fall off? "What if I walk out of my door later and a asteroid falls on my head?" ...

We probably have a good 6 months or more before we will see the console in the UK, plenty more info to come and sure it still might not be what we want to hear, no-one can say for 100% though Microsoft won't suprise them in a good way.
  5. Gun vs Zombie Win User

This is a joke right? ...right?

It doesn't matter, I'll be too busy playing Nintendo Wii U. lol.
  6. CrypticZer0 Win User

What thing's would you most like to see and what thing's would you least like to see in Mass Effect 3's story or Universe?

According to DMZilla,
    here
    , "We were working on a bug in the live environment and unfortunately for me I posted in that very short period where some letters were replaced with @@@".

So basically the Xbox.com Forum team was working on some sort of bug and the @ symbol happened to of replaced some letters for people. It should be remedied now.
Thema:

1. LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right... - Similar Threads - LOL MOD decided

2. Lol fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lol fortnite: This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month? de7106cf-ffc4-4b60-9b1d-10778663d7de
  3. Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol: You guys are probably aware of my previous posts regarding my inabilty to play my downloaded games. Well I finally got my brain in gear. Difficult sometimes as I'm past my sell by date...
  4. Microsoft Are You Trolling Me For Real LoL ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Are You Trolling Me For Real LoL ?: I now have my previous post locked as the acronym of which my whole case is about has been removed for being innapropriate lol. Anyone who was going to reply please submit your answers/questions...
  5. First time for anything from xbox enforcement lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time for anything from xbox enforcement lol: So I care. But I also think it is funny. Playing gears of war 4 I had 20,000 in horde. As I was about to place that in the fabricator. I was killed. A dude picked up the points but never revived...
  6. XBOX GAMERSHARE (desperate lol)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMERSHARE (desperate lol): RANDOM DESPERATE QUESTION: I have a YouTube channel () with around 1k subs with 60,000+ views and I was wondering if there is anyone with GTA V (not on disc, on the internal hard drive on Xbox...
  7. "Customer Service" LOL

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Customer Service" LOL: Had an incredibly discouraging experience with Microsoft/Xbox Support over the last week. To preface this experience, my 5 month old Xbox one X randomly froze during gameplay last week and...
  8. BANNED LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANNED LOL: BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR ALMOST A DECADE & I GET A COMMUNICATION SUSPENSION & CAN'T PLAY ANY GAMES ! NICE SO AT THIS POINT MY GOLD IS USELESS 4054c9ef-4a03-40e8-bb02-d10749eaa458
  9. "Customer Service" LOL

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Customer Service" LOL: Had an incredibly discouraging experience with Microsoft/Xbox Support over the last week. To preface this experience, my 5 month old Xbox one X randomly froze during gameplay last week and...
  10. FPS of LOL is set in 60 by XBOX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    FPS of LOL is set in 60 by XBOX.: FPS of LOL is set in 60 by XBOX. By shutting off the record and screen shot, FPS goes back to about 100 momentarily, but soon after restart the computer, it turns to 60 again, and only by...