Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

Discus and support Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/John-dannelly, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

/u/John-dannelly, Nov 29, 2019
  2. LaughingHyena74 Win User

Anyone else stop playing this game?

I like you hav'nt got the stomach for it anymore, after finally getting the bucket list cheevo with still 22 1st places to get i have no intention of completing the final races just to get 100% career completion.

having said all that i'm looking forward to getting horizon next month.
  3. Teh Guth Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking

Just wanted to post an update on this.

I did the survey thing about a week ago, as someone on this thread suggesting that. I got a notification from TrueAchievements today that i had a new completion, and it looks like the game has finally had the achievements caught up.

I'm not sure if the survey was useful in getting someone to look at it personally, or if this was just when they finally registered as unlocked as a coincidence ... but the issue is finally resolved for me.
  4. MaverickSY19 Win User

Delete multiple clips?

I finally turned them off. I'll just use the Xbox record that command if I really got to save some clip. I can't stand that you cant just select all and delete. I mean you can do it in Windows, get it together MS.
  5. StainableDog Win User

Unable to Manual Eject?

Update: Finally managed to get it to work and have now got the disc out must just be a very small area and it wasnt quite linked up when I was pushing the clip in.
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Looking for quarian infiltrator for gold runs

I finally got mine and tested it out. It's a beauty to use. I only used like a clip of the Avenger in a game on Silver.
Thema:

Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

1. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete - Similar Threads - controller clip got

2. Controller / Phone clip

in XboX Insiders
    Controller / Phone clip: Hi all, Does anyone know of a product to attach to my phone that resembles a Switch style controller? I’ve seen the attachments that basically clip a phone onto the Xbox controller, but I am...
  3. Controller clip for 10” tablet?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller clip for 10” tablet?: Looking for a controller clip for a Samsung 10” tablet. Anyone seen one for sale anywhere? Doesn’t seem to be anything about. submitted by /u/Adyhd [link] [comments]
  4. Controller clip suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Controller clip suggestions: Hi guys! I got a controller clip for Xcloud on Amazon and it’s a decent clip but I have been using it on my Recon Tech controller and there is no rubber or any kind of protective measure and it...
  5. Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?: Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to use with it. submitted by /u/KinKaze...
  6. Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...

in XboX Insiders
    Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  7. Cheap Xbox Controller Clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheap Xbox Controller Clip: What a name? So, I've been having issues with my controller. I used it for a while, took very good care of it, and then all of a sudden the left joystick broke. It had this wired clicking noise...
  8. Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller: recently I started hearing a rattle so I took the left grip off and a little grey plastic clip fell out and it makes my left analog stick hard to push down and makes it stick. I have no idea what...
  9. Elite Controller Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Clips: I just wanted to thank the person or team who designed the new One Elite controller. Changing the clips on the battery compartment, thus preventing me from reusing my battery packs and charging...
  10. Controller Defect! Left analog stick/little grey clip breaks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Defect! Left analog stick/little grey clip breaks: I purchased an Xbox One while playing Madden the left analog stick started acting up, and the controller was making a rattling noise. After about 10 seconds of research on the internet I found it...