Look for 5 to raid asap.

Discus and support Look for 5 to raid asap. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; LvL 30 Warlock. I havent yet done a raid and would like to actually get one started tonight.. add me 535c7f43-9ab3-4ede-8ab8-27b03295ad24 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaddyBanks, May 12, 2015.

1. DaddyBanks
    DaddyBanks Guest

Look for 5 to raid asap.

LvL 30 Warlock. I havent yet done a raid and would like to actually get one started tonight..

add me

:)

DaddyBanks, May 12, 2015
  2. AltExotic21
    AltExotic21 Guest
    VOG raid hard XBOX ONE

Need three for vault if glass raid asap

AltExotic21, May 12, 2015
  3. Upton1990
    Upton1990 Guest
    Crota raid normal

looking for a raid team of five players asap

Upton1990, May 12, 2015
  4. XDIGITAL SHOCKZ Win User

VOG NORMAL

Normal raid looking for 5 players message me on Xbox one for invite
  5. Multidiscipline Win User

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE 2 RAID WITH TONIGHT ASAP need 4 27+ FRESH RAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 lvl 24 warlock and 1 lvl 24 hunter interested
  6. TDB ELITEKILLA Win User

PoE 32

Hey im looking for players do play with. I have all expansions and really want to experience raids, the trials, poe and more. Im a lvl 32 Titan and i play often. Send me a request with a brief message and plz have a mic and we'll go kill crap asap lol. GT
    is
  7. TDB ELITEKILLA Win User

Vault of Glass and Crota

Hey im looking for players do play with. I have all expansions and really want to experience raids, the trials, poe and more. Im a lvl 32 Titan and i play often. Send me a request with a brief message and plz have a mic and we'll go kill crap asap lol. GT
    is
  8. Punisher Cannon Win User

LoH - Legion of Honor looking to expand our Destiny Community 18+ [Hardline as well]

Hey, I've been looking for people to play destiny with after 11pm. I work 3-11pm with wed/thurs off, so your raid times would work perfect. Send me a friend request or a message any time, I have smart glass so I can get back to you asap.
Thema:

Look for 5 to raid asap.

1. Look for 5 to raid asap. - Similar Threads - raid asap

2. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...
  3. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  4. LVL 28 experienced Hunter looking to raid asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LVL 28 experienced Hunter looking to raid asap: I've raided multiple times, hit me up 00b86472-5775-49e6-8287-f057e99c0db7
  5. need 2 more for raid asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need 2 more for raid asap: we have four and two backed out 0cef0a51-9691-48cd-b88b-61b09b6a8eba
  6. Looking For 2 PPL to play the Raid ASAP! NOV 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For 2 PPL to play the Raid ASAP! NOV 2: I have a group of 4 but need 2 more ppl who are ready and prepared for the raid. Message me if your up for it, Gamertag: d9e009f3-0222-4ab2-b01c-270b3b50334b
  7. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE 2 RAID WITH TONIGHT ASAP need 4 27+ FRESH ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING FOR PEOPLE 2 RAID WITH TONIGHT ASAP need 4 27+ FRESH ...: looking for 4 more people to run VOG im a lvl 27 lock and my buddy is a lvl 29 titan both have done raid before plz know the raid message me asap looking to start withing 30 min...
  8. Looking For a Raid Team, for tonight October 24th ASAP, Anyone who is ready

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For a Raid Team, for tonight October 24th ASAP, Anyone who is ready: I'm a level 28 Warlock with maxed out subclasses and I have a friend who is a Level 29 Hunter with maxed out subclasses. We are ready, want to play tonight October 24 ASAP or another day. We both...
  9. Raid need 2 ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Raid need 2 ASAP: Got 3 lvl 29's and a 25. Looking for 27+ that's knows how to raid. Message me, dont inv me. c000263c-9827-4d77-8315-00dfbdab7792
  10. 2 lvl 29's looking for players to do raid ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 lvl 29's looking for players to do raid ASAP: My old group ditched me so I need players to do this with. I've cleared it twice already and know exactly what to do. Please only 27's and up. 1 lvl 26 is fine. Looking to do this right now....