Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox

Discus and support Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod Removed: ID Number for purchase] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox. [Mod Edit:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GenesisWright, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox

[Mod Removed: ID Number for purchase] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox.

[Mod Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

GenesisWright, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Don Varnau Win User

[Removed] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox.
    If you were dealing with Microsoft Support via phone or chat, you will have to re-contact them in that way, give them your case number and tell them that your problem is not resolved. We here at Microsoft Community can't enter into that support process.

Don
  3. Tam1-41522503-E2B4-4 Win User

Swarm? Lets dashboard.

Plain Janes are usually bitchy machete cause they don't get any attention from guys in RL =]

Maybe thats we she trolls these forums seeking attention :p
  4. BlackDragonN001 Win User

New to XBox Live...How do I sign in?

I kindof looked earlier for a tech support live conversation/email support, or number...where is the support email listed?

Yea, I'm starting to think it might be easier to just delete this account and then "recreate" it on my XBOX....

BUT Hey, i wanted to SAVE 10 bucks....nope, microsoft can't let that happen, oh no.... :p
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

error code001000

Are you sure that is the exact error code you are receiving? I looked it up and got nothing. If it is the exact error code you will need to contact xbox phone support so they can look it up for you.

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx
    That is a link for all the phone numbers to xbox support along with business hours
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

problems

That error code means that you have a valid microsoft account but its not associated with an Xbox Live account. You willneed to either sign up for XBL but it looks like your already a gold member, or call phone support, try this link to find ylthe number
    for your country
    forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx
Thema:

1. Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox - Similar Threads - number Jane Microsoft

2. Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead New My Games and Apps layout: Anyone Have a Lower Number of Total Games/Apps?: I have over 60 apps and the “All owned apps” label says I have 49. I have over 800 games between Installed and Ready to Install, but the “All owned games” label claims 693. Anyone else...
  3. where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...: my xbox one s controller doesnt work well. lb key doesnt work i tried to chat support but there is no reserve supporter so i cant do anything where is the number of support team?...
  4. Xbox PC asking for PIN number to login.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC asking for PIN number to login.: Hello, I traveled to my parents house this summer, where I was hoping to play my Xbox (Beta) games but it turns out I need my PIN number to do so. Not an e-mail, not my password, I need some...
  5. cambie de numero[change number]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cambie de numero[change number]: cambie de numero y no puedo entar al auntenticador de Microsoft y quiero actualizar mi numero teléfonico [Translation - I changed my number and I can't go to the Microsoft authenticator and I...
  6. someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed: i need help someone scammed me for my account and i was trying to get it back the gamertag is slav3box Xx please help me 927df944-ff71-46d3-89a2-95625adfd890
  7. Xbox 360 serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 serial number: My xbox was stolen...I talked with a microsoft agent who helped me remove it from my account but I didn't get the serial number first. Is there any way to recover the serial number? Thanks...
  8. Gamer Tag without Number suffix

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamer Tag without Number suffix: Alright, so I hadnt used Xbox in awhile and decided to update the tag, from grayfuffdude to . To my surprise now there are numbers after it. Is there a way to rid myself of it? Because to my...
  9. How come numbers can't come first in a gamertag? (Not prefixes/suffixes)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come numbers can't come first in a gamertag? (Not prefixes/suffixes): Is there a reason numbers can't come first in a gamertag? I don't like the x's in my name and I was wondering if there will be a feature in the future where you can add number's in the beginning...
  10. Gift card number scratched too hard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card number scratched too hard: My xbox gift card i recently purchased, has the number scratched off so hard at the point that too many numbers aren’t visible a935371f-d7cd-4431-b348-7278dfcfe1f8