Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox

Discus and support Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod Removed: ID Number for purchase] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox. [Mod Edit:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GenesisWright, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox

[Mod Removed: ID Number for purchase] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox.

[Mod Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

GenesisWright, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Don Varnau Win User

[Removed] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox.
    If you were dealing with Microsoft Support via phone or chat, you will have to re-contact them in that way, give them your case number and tell them that your problem is not resolved. We here at Microsoft Community can't enter into that support process.

Don
  3. Tam1-41522503-E2B4-4 Win User

Swarm? Lets dashboard.

Plain Janes are usually bitchy machete cause they don't get any attention from guys in RL =]

Maybe thats we she trolls these forums seeking attention :p
  4. BlackDragonN001 Win User

New to XBox Live...How do I sign in?

I kindof looked earlier for a tech support live conversation/email support, or number...where is the support email listed?

Yea, I'm starting to think it might be easier to just delete this account and then "recreate" it on my XBOX....

BUT Hey, i wanted to SAVE 10 bucks....nope, microsoft can't let that happen, oh no.... :p
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

error code001000

Are you sure that is the exact error code you are receiving? I looked it up and got nothing. If it is the exact error code you will need to contact xbox phone support so they can look it up for you.

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx
    That is a link for all the phone numbers to xbox support along with business hours
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

problems

That error code means that you have a valid microsoft account but its not associated with an Xbox Live account. You willneed to either sign up for XBL but it looks like your already a gold member, or call phone support, try this link to find ylthe number
    for your country
    forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx
Thema:

1. Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox - Similar Threads - number Jane Microsoft

2. How do i track my Xbox one using the serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i track my Xbox one using the serial number: Hi, I would like to know if its possible to track down a stolen Xbox one using the serial number? I believe there is an enforcement team but it doesn't provide any contact number or email...
  3. XBox Live ID number

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live ID number: How do I find this number for my account? 65e4cd92-5fe5-4f8e-94b7-631ef066896f
  4. lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number: Hello, I have left after buying my XBOX cards (2) in the discounter. Can you activate the card in my account based on the serial number of the receipt? 418a0583-c6be-438b-9219-cd5d81558078
  5. Where is my order mail number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my order mail number: Good morning... I order on 1/6/2019 three order its numbers are 575...576...579 and till now i didnt get it and i didnt have its mail number to if it came or not to answer me as soon as possible...
  6. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  7. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  8. No tengo el número parental [Translate] I don't have the parental number

in XBoX on Consoles
    No tengo el número parental [Translate] I don't have the parental number: Adquiri un xbox 360 pero no me dieron el número parental que puedo hacer [Translate by Mod] Acquired an Xbox 360 but I did not get the parental number I can do c2f26dee-8a40-4b17-ad7e-bd9c57ff361a
  9. where to check service request number

in XBoX on Consoles
    where to check service request number: I have a service request number and need help on what is going on. Where do I find the answer? Thanks 7474d919-eb2a-4068-a39d-8cd4897e45a4
  10. Xbox live on 360, password limitation characters numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 360, password limitation characters numbers: Hi there I wanted to connect my xbox 360 on live, but I can't, how I supposed to enter my password when the limitaion is 16 characters, when my password is more than that ? Thanks for reading...