Lookin to make new friends new to all this

Discus and support Lookin to make new friends new to all this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; M 30+ lookin just to have fun with out yellin. Add me no need to mesg can if you want 17fc27ce-d7ec-4d6c-b4c8-fe59d3be6968 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ADAM6976, Dec 22, 2014.

1. ADAM6976
    ADAM6976 Guest

M 30+ lookin just to have fun with out yellin. Add me no need to mesg can if you want

:)

ADAM6976, Dec 22, 2014
  2. looking for friends to play with

hi im lookin to make new friends to play with. im down to play anything if interested send me a message or a friend request.

XxKiLlAkAyLaxX, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Silverdoom12
    Silverdoom12 Guest
    Looking for current people playing Minecraft!

hey im part of a big minecraft commutaty and im always lookin forword to new people so yea if thats what your lookin for send a friend request

Silverdoom12, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Swabhavmishra Win User

lookin for new friends

5. Holerorm Win User

lookin for new friends

Add me everyone and join my facebook page : The Private Legends
  6. Devils BAJA Win User

lookin for new friends

Hey guys wanted to post this message for anyone out there looking to join an organized clan that is recruiting. Our clan name is IDS or Instant Death Squad. We are a casual and competetive clan so if you are looking to pub stomp or play competitively we
    do it all. We even have a in-clan tournaments about once a month to be able to kick back, and relax.

Our only requirements before I get typing too much is that you are 18 years of age, and are active on XBOX LIVE other than that we have no KDR requirement or skill level. All we ask is that you play to win, and PTFO. Don't be the one wishing you had a team
    that actually uses squad specializations or that's actually using a mic. We play primarily rush, conquest, and conquest dom but there are people within the clan that also play other game types

Like I said we play to win, we all use communication and tactics to get the advantage over the other team. Since joining this clan back in June I have had a dramatic increase in my W/L ratio and in the end that always supercedes KDR in my opinion. I've also
    met some pretty cool dudes in the process.

So... if you are interested I will give our website address, and application page below.

Check us out at:

www.instantdeathsquad.net

Application page:

www.instantdeathsquad.net/.../3059756-application-template [instantdeathsquad.net]

Vote for IDS:

www.top100clans.com/index.php [top100clans.com]

ps we also play halo 5 theirs a couple of us
  7. itz Wifey Win User

lookin for new friends

you can come join our community! www.gen3x.net

you don't have to be a member of our clan to play with us. we have community play dates where we play all sorts of games together!
  8. LumberingRat Win User

lookin for new friends

how do i add some one please help me
Thema:

1. Lookin to make new friends new to all this - Similar Threads - Lookin friends

2. I'm a lookin'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a lookin': Dear Support Team, I am no longer able to find Jumble words. Now, I realize that I was born well before 1980 and my skill base on the computer isn't my strongest ability. However, I use to be able...
  3. 17 M Lookin For Xbox One Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    17 M Lookin For Xbox One Friends: Need some girl and guy friends on xbox thats active and loves to laugh and have fun GT: oNTS xGOBLINo im a male and im 17 on Xbox one nd i have Cod: AW, Unity, Gta V, Minecraft, Destiny...
  4. Just got Xbox One Lookin For Friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Xbox One Lookin For Friends!: Just got the Xbox One and I have no one to play with now. D: I'm 25, and yeah a girl gamer. I play GTA V and have already preordered my next gen copy!~ If you're awesome and not a complete...
  5. Lookin for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lookin for friends: Hey there, today I come to ask a very important question... Its abot makin friends ,, If your interested in playin someday then stop on by and add me on xbox and well we can play ourselves some...
  6. Lookin' 4 sum friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lookin' 4 sum friends: I don't like to talk on online games. Because I have a bad history of speaking my mind and not giving a care who I say it to. So I was wondering that I can have friends for the 360 and xbone. I'm...
  7. lookin for some guys and girls to add, new account with no friends =/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lookin for some guys and girls to add, new account with no friends =/: I jus bought an xbox one recently and made a new account, so I need some people on my friends list, im a social guy, my GT is Danny Scoopz, go ahead and add me or post. thanks everybody....
  8. Lookin for xbox one friends just got it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lookin for xbox one friends just got it: Hey just add me ill play fifa ghosts titanfall gt 63c8b3e8-58be-4910-beb1-4a9092ece485
  9. Lookin for co-op friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lookin for co-op friends!: Hiya guyz! I'm and I am lookin for some people to enjoy co-op games! I'm not a complete noob, but I ain't a pro gamer either. I enjoy playin Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed 2,3, Revelations...
  10. Friendly and mature Xbox one gamer lookin for clan and friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friendly and mature Xbox one gamer lookin for clan and friends: Hey guys I'm currently looking for a fun friendly gaming community to accept me and game with me, I play a variety of games on the Xbox one, I'm not really competitive I mainly play for fun and my...