LOOKING 4 XB1 PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH..

Discus and support LOOKING 4 XB1 PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I HAVE EVERY GAME BUT IM PLAYIN MADDEN DAILY NOW JUST WAITING FOR TITANFALL.. ae2e87cb-ff84-4887-a094-64bdc0c47825 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MVP270, Feb 18, 2014.

1. MVP270
    MVP270 Guest

I HAVE EVERY GAME BUT IM PLAYIN MADDEN DAILY NOW JUST WAITING FOR TITANFALL..

:)

MVP270, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Xbox One BF4 players?

Looking for people to play with on BF4 for XB1. Feel free to add me if you're 18+.

LOSTnTHEWORLD, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Xbox One BF4 players?

Looking for people to play with on BF4 for XB1. Feel free to add me if you're 18+.

LOSTnTHEWORLD, Feb 18, 2014
  4. DragonHazard Win User

XB1/Sans 360, Anyone out there like me?

I am going to look into Skylanders if there is no hope for Disney Infinity.

Also, I want to play Halo 4 on XB1, but it looks like there's no XB1 plans. I feel like there should be a support group.
  5. SquidgyMelons Win User

XB1 LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY MULTIPLE GAMES WITH

I have all of those except the crew so feel free to send me a request as well.
  6. Gillette 73 Win User

XB1 playing Dad, Looking for people to game with

have a fair few players on forza battlefield etc on xbone playing for fun , non competitive pop by for a look at www.gamerkitten.com
  7. ToxicPhreak Win User

I play Destiny, Dragon Age, Diablo 3, and COD ghosts/advanced warfare. I'll send you a msg.
  8. SneezyAnemone11 Win User

hello dear how are you doing hope fine, i am happy to see your email contact to day is why i contact to you please i will like you to reply me so i will tell you more about me and more photo of me thanks

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. LOOKING 4 XB1 PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.. - Similar Threads - LOOKING XB1 PLAY

2. Looking for a group to play Battlefield Hardline (XB1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group to play Battlefield Hardline (XB1): If you are looking for BFH players on Xbox One add Me My GT is cF x 14 I just bought a 3 month sever 8245f30d-d8bb-4046-bf20-8268c7dfc6ad
  3. XB1 LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY MULTIPLE GAMES WITH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY MULTIPLE GAMES WITH: Hello everyone. I have had my xbox since it came out but have trouble finding anyone to play games with. And when I do its for a certain game. Well I am looking for people who have: THE CREW...
  4. Looking for people to play MC with on XB1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play MC with on XB1.: Playing on the Xbox One version. Just started a world. I'm near the extreme hills where there's a chasm nearby filled with a plethora of emeralds. Looking for longtime friends to start playing...
  5. Looking for friends to play Minecraft XB1 With

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play Minecraft XB1 With: Looking for people to play survival with on Minecraft Xb1 Edition with. Perferably ages 15+, I'm 16 Add me if you want to play, Gt: 4e91b9c7-ff3d-4e07-aab8-80bbff700411
  6. New to the XB1 ... Older gamer 40 this year ... Looking for older / mature gamers to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to the XB1 ... Older gamer 40 this year ... Looking for older / mature gamers to play with: Hey everyone , My name is Ray , I live in Nor Cal , I'll be 40 this october . I've been gaming since the Intellivision, Atari days , I game on almost all platforms including PC , so I'm not a...
  7. Looking for an adult grouo on XB1 to play BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an adult grouo on XB1 to play BF4: Sup guys? Im looking for an older group or clan to play With. Im 30, and have a kid who plays, so im not looking to play with a bunch of kids. Love trash talking so a more verbal group is best....
  8. xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down: my brand new xbox one wireless controller (military green) which is wired to my windows 7 pc is looking down 90% slower than any other direction on rainbow 6 siege. I also have a 360 controller...
  9. Looking for mates to play xb1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for mates to play xb1: Got a xb1 ? Looking for Buddys? Add Me ! # Over 16s only Please f4adb22b-2ccf-441b-83d1-a24ad1ddc56f
  10. Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with: I am a 17 year old gamer and play mostly fifa and COD. I used to play competitive COD on the 360 and I even was the leader of my own clan and I wouldn't mind doing the same on XB1 if I found...