Looking for 2 more normal crotas raid fresh

Discus and support Looking for 2 more normal crotas raid fresh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all of us are 31s and 30s hatenemalways 8c1871d1-3bbe-4131-8241-bd1f1026fe43 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hatenemalways88, May 5, 2015.

1. Looking for 2 more normal crotas raid fresh

all of us are 31s and 30s hatenemalways

:)

hatenemalways88, May 5, 2015
  2. Crotas Raid Normal

Level 31 hunter, looking for players to do Crotas Raid on normal, would like players level 31 or higher

Message me if you want to play

KC JUNE BUG 88, May 5, 2015
  3. Croats End Raid

Fresh run of Crotas end on normal MSG GreenNinja07 Xbox 1

GreenNinja0007, May 5, 2015
  4. DrxDot Win User

Crota raid

Level 30 normal crota raid. Join me, need help!
  5. WwS pupsdad Win User

Crota's raid on normal. Fresh start.

I be willing to join message me if u want to have me in raid team 31 titian
  6. STANMAN LEGACY Win User

I got a level 31 hunter and 29 warlock
  7. lissalou91 Win User

I'm been looking for people to possible make a group for raiding
  8. GoodMoneyG Win User

Willing to join. Level 30 warlock
Thema:

Looking for 2 more normal crotas raid fresh

1. Looking for 2 more normal crotas raid fresh - Similar Threads - Looking more normal

2. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  3. Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...: Currently own a day 1 Xbox One X So ive been part of the Insider program for almost 3 years now. I know it will update my console with new features and OS updates that could come with bugs....
  4. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  5. Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?: Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it was fun drop kicking zombies off of...
  6. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  7. Looking for more, VoG normal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more, VoG normal: 29 titan ready to go, completed it already so I know what I'm doing. Invite :) 39316768-08e3-47e7-a15c-3f614ed3c373
  8. Raid Normal looking for 3 more!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Raid Normal looking for 3 more!: Level 29 warlock and ive beaten the raid about 6 times now! looking for a couple of guys past level 26! add me 5d9fb2c3-19e0-4ed6-a031-15d09517b5e1
  9. "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard: Does this link bother anyone else? I know where thr store is and would love the option to hide this link 9847b1e6-789a-41f7-b6f2-d952c558ee28
  10. The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox: My xbox one got banned for no reason and i dont know why you guys dont put enough time into looking at who your going to ban cause xbox doesnt put enough time into doing this....