looking for 360 friends

Discus and support looking for 360 friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm redoin my friends list on 360 I need people that likes to hung out and chill feel free to add me and yes I own a xbox day one system too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx TwoFace 007, May 13, 2015.

1. looking for 360 friends

I'm redoin my friends list on 360 I need people that likes to hung out and chill feel free to add me and yes I own a xbox day one system too

:)

Xx TwoFace 007, May 13, 2015
  2. Looking for 360 friends

Hey! looking for 360 friends :) Feel free to add me: Koriyo11. I play whatever I can get my hands on.

Add me if you want, I don't bite! looking for 360 friends :)

BG.BenGriffin, May 13, 2015
  3. PukkaBuds20
    PukkaBuds20 Guest
    Looking for 360 friends

Hello my names ashleigh I'm a fellow 360 gamer I play mw3 if your interested in gaming with me I am 21 and female feel free to add me am without headset at the minute tho

PukkaBuds20, May 13, 2015
  4. Colonel Baldwin Win User

Looking for 360 friends

I'm also looking for some people to play with. I had to start a new account after three years due to forgetting the password and security information on the old one haha'. I play mostly Halo: Reach,
    Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Looking for 360 friends

Forgot to add that I am also a mature gamer, just about to celebrate the 28th anniversary of my 21st, lol
  6. Adsinonimous Win User

Looking for friends On 360

I've been meaning to play some more Black Ops zombies but I've yet to get round to it. I'll more than happily shoot some brain-eating slurpy burpy zombies with you! :)
  7. aka Hahn Win User

Looking for friends On 360

Haven't played Black Ops in a while, but i'm down for some zombies. Feel free to send me a FR :)
  8. BG.BenGriffin Win User

Looking for 360 friends

Hey! :) Feel free to add me: Koriyo11. I play whatever I can get my hands on.

Add me if you want, I don't bite! :)
Thema:

looking for 360 friends

1. looking for 360 friends - Similar Threads - looking 360 friends

2. Looking for old Xbox 360 friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for old Xbox 360 friend: So Obviously this is super long shot, but I’m gonna try anyway. For the last few days I’ve been trying to track down some old friends from 360 days.. Their GTs all had XAHO in them, one I...
  3. Looking for new friends to play with on xbox one or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play with on xbox one or 360: Hi I'm 19 from England hoping to find new friends to play some games with me ive got gears of war call of duty halo and loads more feel free to message me or send a friend request :)...
  4. looking friends to play minecraft 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking friends to play minecraft 360: Hi i'm looking for friends to play minecraft either join me or i'll join you. Some times my 8 year old daughter is on with me. I play most days/nights i've just started a new world so feel free to...
  5. New to Xbox 360 Live and looking for Minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Xbox 360 Live and looking for Minecraft friends: Hello everyone! As the subject says, I'm new to using Xbox 360 Live, so I'm way behind the curve on getting friends. But, I have played on the console before on my own so I'm not completely...
  6. Looking for friends for my six year old for minecraft on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for my six year old for minecraft on 360: My son loves to play minecraft and I play with him most the times. He really wants to be able to play with other kids. He does not have a mic but we will be getting one for him soon. He does play...
  7. Girl gamer looking for friends on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl gamer looking for friends on Xbox 360: I just got Live yesterday but I've had my Xbox for about 6 months... would love some friends especially as I get better at my games and start playing them online! 30 - Minnesota Games I own: COD...
  8. Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny: none of my friends made the jump. Gt=. 30 and climbing. 2a90c5f7-c804-4a36-8c27-e4d8491560b1
  9. Looking for friends on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends on the 360: Hi I am new to the forums, looking for friends on the 360 as not getting a xbox one until later this year. I also dont have gold on this account as this is not my mind gamertag....
  10. Looking for friends... (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends... (Xbox 360): So I had to start a new account a couple of weeks ago after I lost the credentials for my old one. I've never really had the full experience of having people added to play video-games with. I am...