Looking for a Achievement Clan

Discus and support Looking for a Achievement Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i'm looking for a achievement clan to join i have 38k gamerscore and looking for co op partners if there is one out there i dont mind joning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yoshi Effect, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Yoshi Effect
    Yoshi Effect Guest

Hey i'm looking for a achievement clan to join i have 38k gamerscore and looking for co op partners if there is one out there i dont mind joning

:)

Yoshi Effect, Feb 8, 2014
  2. CMH47
    CMH47 Guest
    I'm looking to join a clan.

I am looking to join a clan that is for achievement hunters. I do not want to join a Halo, CoD, or BF3 clan. I don't play games online like that. I want to join a clan that people help each other out with achievements, and talk about achievements.

If there is one please let me know. Thanks.

CMH47, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Ghost Syndicate Is recruiting Active Fps Players & achievement hunters

Ghost Syndicate is a newly formed active FPS/Achievement hunting clan we are currently looking for casual and competitive gamers who like to have a good time while knocking some skulls online or while grinding for that last achievement. Ghost Syndicate has
    a unique ranking structure which allows gamers to rank up within the clan by getting XP for participating in clan activities posting on our website competing in our events getting achievements and much more. So if your looking for an active group of players
    to have an overall good time with feel free to contact me.

Cooking Comrade, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Looking for a Achievement Clan

Add me thats all im doing on 360 and one is just being no lifer my self lol

Xx TwoFace 007, Feb 12, 2014
  5. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Add me thats all im doing on 360 and one is just being no lifer my self lol
  6. joereece86 Win User

This Halo Reach Clan Wants You

I'm looking to join a Halo clan and play with other people besides clan members, also looking for CoD clan
  7. peterthedrummer Win User

Im looking for a trickshotting team or clan

If your still looking for a clan to join then my clan (The Blood Clan) is looking for members and wondered if u be interested in joining
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

When will Elite Clan Challenges come out?

I know several guys that have like rank 40 or higher for their clans. I am guessing they achieved this through clan challenges?
  9. o Ju6h3aD o Win User

Xbox360Clans.net - Recruit For Your Clan

Great site for recruiters and individuals looking for a clan! There is lots of information to those wishing to start a clan or clan website. It is definitely worth a look.
Thema:

1. Looking for a Achievement Clan - Similar Threads - Looking Achievement Clan

2. Looking for a cheap fairly easy 1000 points game to boost my achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a cheap fairly easy 1000 points game to boost my achievements: Topic. Currently in the top 6 this month with 290 points achieved and 7666 in total. Looking for a good game that's not too hard where I could boost my score up to over 8000. I don't like...
  3. [Guide] Looking to pop "Over 'The Air' Achiver" Achievement? Here's how!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] Looking to pop "Over 'The Air' Achiver" Achievement? Here's how!: This achievement can be unlocked in two ways; both are pretty amazing and showcase the capabilities of what people can imagine with their games on Xbox Live! First make sure your #IDARB game is...
  4. There a Bug on those Achievement i had them unlock now look at it so please fix the bug in it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There a Bug on those Achievement i had them unlock now look at it so please fix the bug in it ...: [img] be1185d3-f88b-40dc-bbda-6813c8bf2546
  5. Who looking to do multiplayer and achievement hunting on dead rising 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who looking to do multiplayer and achievement hunting on dead rising 4: Hey all Looking for friends to help me do some multiplayer and achievement hunting, It seems no one online for Dead Rising 4 Please add me and we can kill some zombies...
  6. Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016): I am looking for other players that have all of the DLC and would like to get the achievements. I am definitely looking for at least 4 others for the team achievements, but need at least one...
  7. LOOKING FOR ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS PLZ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING FOR ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS PLZ.: I am interested in finding some gamers (Older preferrably-20+) to hunt out some achievements that require more than one player to get. I am not looking for a clan, gaming community, etc. Just...
  8. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  9. LOOK AT MY ACHIEVEMENTS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOOK AT MY ACHIEVEMENTS...: Assassin's Creed & Dragon Age (last Games with gold free games) WHY THERE ARE 2 Assassin/Dragon? One is correct, with unlocked achievements, other is a copy with no achievements...
  10. Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?: I have several halo achievements that I have completed but that haven't unlocked so I just want to go to them in the achievements app and see if they say "unlocking..." but unfortunately they...