looking for a active clan who is active in clan wars xbox 360

Discus and support looking for a active clan who is active in clan wars xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a mature team that plays to have fun who are active in clan wars prefer a strong UK based team W/l 4.06 K/d 2.70 Ave score 2158 I'm a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CuBaZe, Feb 8, 2014.

1. CuBaZe
    CuBaZe Guest

Looking for a mature team that plays to have fun who are active in clan wars prefer a strong UK based team W/l 4.06 K/d 2.70 Ave score 2158 I'm a strong team player if interested just PM me

:)

CuBaZe, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Looking for clan

Add me on xbox one just started new clan with a few friends looking for players who are active and interested in clan wars and climbing the ranks

UpsetRabbit7647, Feb 8, 2014
  3. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest
    Clanless

Hey we are looking for active mature gamers for our clan. We have about 10-12 active XBOX One PLayers. We do have around 30-40 people in our clan on xbox one itself but our Clan War Roster is for people who ONLY play clan wars and are active in clan wars.

We've been around for over 5 years now and won a lot of championships etc as well.

We are in Platinum and two wins away from going to Diamond. Let me know if your interested!!!

MaluNYMets, Feb 8, 2014
  4. UpsetRabbit7647 Win User

Looking for clan

Add me on xbox one just started new clan with a few friends looking for players who are active and interested in clan wars and climbing the ranks
  5. MaluNYMets Win User

Clanless

Hey we are looking for active mature gamers for our clan. We have about 10-12 active XBOX One PLayers. We do have around 30-40 people in our clan on xbox one itself but our Clan War Roster is for people who ONLY play clan wars and are active in clan wars.

We've been around for over 5 years now and won a lot of championships etc as well.

We are in Platinum and two wins away from going to Diamond. Let me know if your interested!!!
  6. RXG TitusEpic Win User

any ghost clans on?

Hey Smokey, we are a mature/active clan called The Hooligans.. We started primarily as a Hardcore only clan but play Core now also due to the Clan Wars.. We won our last clan war in the Gold Division and are looking for new members to help contribute to
    the next clan wars starting Wed!

Right now we have 17 members, and are looking for people who are active online and enjoy playing as a team.

If your interested hit me up on xbox360 gamertag TitusEpic and we can set you up to join! No tryout or anything just gotta give me the usernames and I'll send out the requests on the app!

Look fwd to seeing you online!

-TitusEpic
  7. Sn1p3rSp1d3r Win User

Looking for an active/mature clan to join? Check us out!

Xbox is now at level 32 and seeking active players, if you're active and looking for an active clan check us out.
  8. itsryan Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

I you are a clan owner and you want new members or you are a normal member who is looking for a new clan this is the website for you. I garentiee that if you sign up on this website you will be part of a active clan in less then a day!
Thema:

1. looking for a active clan who is active in clan wars xbox 360 - Similar Threads - looking active clan

2. Looking for an active clan/new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an active clan/new friends: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a clan and new friends. I play a wide variety of games and I'm looking for a community and people to play with. Any clans out there Looking? 29 here....
  3. UGA Clan - Looking for responsible, reliable and active Division leaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UGA Clan - Looking for responsible, reliable and active Division leaders: Message 'PptiCargo036' for more info The-uga.weebly.com then go to the divisions tab and chose one that currently has no leader and if you dont see one that you wanted to run message and ill...
  4. Looking for active gaming group/community/clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active gaming group/community/clan: I mainly play Overwatch and starting to get into Smite at the moment. Looking for people who play those games, I currently live in Japan so it's hard to find fellow Americans to play with. I...
  5. Looking for close knit active group/clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for close knit active group/clan: So looking for a close knit group. I would prefer a group/clan thats 18 year olds+. My husband and I currently live in Japan but are from the United states so I tend to be on at weird hours for...
  6. [ Destiny Clan ] Looking for an active Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [ Destiny Clan ] Looking for an active Clan: I'm looking for an active clan in Destiny on Xbox One. By "active", I mean a group of players looking to grab the game by the horns for all it's worth. Whether it's Raiding, PVP, Grinding Strikes...
  7. Active Player looking for a Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Active Player looking for a Clan: Hi, I'm 20 years old & live in Canada. EST time zone GT: Games: Evolve, Unity, battlefield hardline, halo collection, mine craft, destiny, payday2, GTA5, and Elite Dangerous. I don't really want...
  8. Looking for active NA Ebon Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active NA Ebon Clan: Looking for an active clan with lots of members. Level 20 sorc. Healing and dps Ebonheart 39 year old retired any veteran with a lot of gaming time. Please don't contact me if you have a lot...
  9. Looking for a active clan/gaming community on one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a active clan/gaming community on one.: So I currently live outside the United States so I tend to play at weird times. Usually night and early mornings. Looking for a active community with down to earth people, not looking to join a...
  10. Looking for active clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for active clan: Looking for active clans with a strong and active forum and/or social media presence as well as on Xbox Live. Games I play Overwatch Battleborn Rainbow Six Siege Destiny The Division...