Looking for a clan?? check us out..

Discus and support Looking for a clan?? check us out.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a laid back and mature XB1 BF4 Clan? I got you buddy. Hey y’all, We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EV1LxGhostElite, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Looking for a clan?? check us out..

Looking for a laid back and mature XB1 BF4 Clan? I got you buddy.

Hey y’all,

We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a brand new gaming community, and we are actively looking for new members for our Xbox One: Battlefield 4-Commando Battalion or BlackBall Brigade. We are also building Battalions for many
    other games and platforms! We also have event, graphics, recruitment teams and much more! If you have any questions, or would like to join feel free to send an Xbox Live Message to gamer tag GhostElite90 and if he doesn't reply right away send a message to
    elNegroBigsby or Rager87.

check us out at www.blacklistgaming.net

:)

EV1LxGhostElite, Apr 16, 2014
  2. KerrVillin
    KerrVillin Guest
    Check us out!!!

Growing fast, looking for a few more to join.

KerrVillin, Apr 16, 2014
  3. KerrVillin
    KerrVillin Guest
    Check us out!!!

Looking for more to improve our ranks.

KerrVillin, Apr 16, 2014
  4. KerrVillin Win User

Check us out!!!

Looking for more to improve our ranks.
  5. KerrVillin Win User

Check us out!!!

Growing fast, looking for a few more to join.
  6. KerrVillin Win User

Check us out!!!

Well established caln looking to fill some clan battle slots. We are looking for several prospects to play with us and join our clan. We play often and are very active. Skill level and time availability is not a factor in our clan, we will work it out. We
    have several squads that allow you to move up in rank and play with a higher ranked squad as you improve or show your ability.
  7. KerrVillin Win User

Check this out!

Looking for moreactive members to join.
  8. KerrVillin Win User

Check this out!

Just hit 40 members, looking for 10 more.
Thema:

Looking for a clan?? check us out..

1. Looking for a clan?? check us out.. - Similar Threads - Looking clan check

2. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...
  3. looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with: hi players i'm relatively new to xbox ie i have 3 friends but been playing bf games for yrs moved to console as i got sick of the hackng on pc and could never get a fair game without think that...
  4. Looking for Rainbow Six Siege clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Rainbow Six Siege clan: I'm on almost every day for a few hours & the weekend. 25 years old 7760fa71-75ef-433a-b501-b6e9f7d21fbe
  5. Looking for an active clan/new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an active clan/new friends: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a clan and new friends. I play a wide variety of games and I'm looking for a community and people to play with. Any clans out there Looking? 29 here....
  6. Looking to Start a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Start a clan?: Hey guys im looking to start like a clan to play on multiplayer and zombies. My old clan started being a ass and my friends i used to play with dont pay with me anymore so i'm trying to start my...
  7. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  8. Looking to join XB1 destiny clan, then check us out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join XB1 destiny clan, then check us out.: Vikings in tartan. A small friendly clan based in the UK (Scotland), We do PVE and PVP daily, every evening GMT and weekends. also the weekly and nightfalls, and we are starting to do the raids,...
  9. ORQUA CLAN (XBOX 360 CLAN) Looking for members! Come check us out!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORQUA CLAN (XBOX 360 CLAN) Looking for members! Come check us out!: Hey my name is Arrow, soon changing to ORQUA x Inferno, and I lead the ORQUA clan. We are an universal XBOX 360 clan, which means we focus on multiple games: Battlefield, COD, GTA, etc. We mainly...
  10. Check this out if you are looking for a clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check this out if you are looking for a clan: We are a new gaming community called New World Gaming and are trying to expand by looking for new members so if you are interested you can message either XGN Silent Bob or Cryptic Kontrol for more...