Looking for a clan that plays late nights

Discus and support Looking for a clan that plays late nights in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I work second shift and am looking for a clan or just other players who play online around midnight east coast time. The games i currently have are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dawsonc2, Feb 21, 2014.

1. dawsonc2
    dawsonc2 Guest

I work second shift and am looking for a clan or just other players who play online around midnight east coast time. The games i currently have are bf4-premium, deadrising 3, ryse, and nba2k14. I recently switched from playstation to xbox one and dont have
    many friends on it yet. My gt is

:)

dawsonc2, Feb 21, 2014
  2. alimmosley
    alimmosley Guest
    Looking for a clan that plays multiple multiplayer games

Hello gamers I'm looking for a clan that has game nights but plays more than one multiplayer game. I am also looking for a clan that doesn't require you to replace your real name in your xbox profile with your clan tag.

alimmosley, Feb 21, 2014
  3. CZspriggs
    CZspriggs Guest
    Looking for a black ops clan

I am a senior in college that is looking for a clan that plays on the weekends and sometime at night on the weekdays

CZspriggs, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest

Up1nSpace, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

6. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

* * Now Recruiting * *

We're the perfect clan for late night gamers
  7. HA Ace G4H Win User

LF Halo 4 clan

my old clan don't really play halo, but if ya add me, i could use a teammate with sense that communicates... I play mostly late nights and weekends
  8. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Campaign partners wanted

Looking to play just got the game today! I am on mostly late night eastern time though.
  9. VitaBoo901 Win User

Girl Gamers to play COD: Ghosts with?

I'm like a year late to this conversation but anyone can add me. Looking for more people to play with. An all girls clan would be amazing!!!!
Thema:

1. Looking for a clan that plays late nights - Similar Threads - Looking clan plays

2. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  3. Looking for a clan/team to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan/team to play with: Recently redownloaded is on Xbox one and fell in love all over again fell free to message me on live 23bb66b8-b018-4f47-b677-b2f222408b8c
  4. Looking for a clan that plays multiple multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan that plays multiple multiplayer games: Hello gamers I'm looking for a clan that has game nights but plays more than one multiplayer game. I am also looking for a clan that doesn't require you to replace your real name in your xbox...
  5. Looking for a good tactical clan, or just people to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a good tactical clan, or just people to play with.: Just need a someone whos not to bad at the game. Around my age (16) not an *** either 49f8ee47-c2d8-4645-9e16-8d8021fdf9c0
  6. Looking for an advanced warfare clan or other mature people to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an advanced warfare clan or other mature people to play with.: Hello, I come from the Netherlands but speak fluent english. Looking for people or a clan to play advanced warfare with. Skill is not important. Just 18+ and a good atmosphere. I also curse...
  7. Looking for a new clan/group to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a new clan/group to play with: Hello everybody, I am looking for a new clan/group to play some games with on 360 I would prefer a similar age group to myself (I'm 20 almost 21) but it's not that important, also people with a...
  8. Im looking for a clan/friends to play with on XBOX1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for a clan/friends to play with on XBOX1: Hy! Im looking for friends who i can play with. I can get any games and im really like to play as a part of a team. My tag is just send me a pm and lets play.- Thanks....
  9. Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One: So first of all I'd like to start by introducing myself. My name is Gary and I've had the Xbox one for about a month now. I've been mostly playing single player on the games I've managed to...
  10. looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys: Hi ppl ,this is my first post on this site so ill give u a quick intro n my GT so u can add it if u want ( no raving loonys .) im 31 years old and play as much as I can I haven't been online for a...