Looking for a clan

Discus and support Looking for a clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got a xbox one like a week ago and I'm looking to join a clan for cod ghost. My K/D isn't good at the moment cause I'm getting use to the game but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAT B0Y TEEZY, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Looking for a clan

Got a xbox one like a week ago and I'm looking to join a clan for cod ghost. My K/D isn't good at the moment cause I'm getting use to the game but it will improve. Add me Dat Boy TEEZY if you are interested in me joining

:)

DAT B0Y TEEZY, Feb 18, 2014
  2. BAC0NndEGGS
    BAC0NndEGGS Guest
    Need a no bs clan for MW 3

Hello.

I'm looking for a clan for Mw3..i'm looking for a casual playing clan & ppl to play and b.s with on xbl

if your looking for more players for your clan reply

-

BAC0NndEGGS, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Looking for a clan

Looking for a mw3 clan, im very competitive and im also looking for clans who have mw3 elite

xTGx Fatality, Feb 18, 2014
  4. joereece86 Win User

This Halo Reach Clan Wants You

I'm looking to join a Halo clan and play with other people besides clan members, also looking for CoD clan
  5. peterthedrummer Win User

Im looking for a trickshotting team or clan

If your still looking for a clan to join then my clan (The Blood Clan) is looking for members and wondered if u be interested in joining
  6. o Ju6h3aD o Win User

Xbox360Clans.net - Recruit For Your Clan

Great site for recruiters and individuals looking for a clan! There is lots of information to those wishing to start a clan or clan website. It is definitely worth a look.
  7. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

Clan PBndJ is Looking for more mature, fun, and social players!

With Clan Operations on the horizon now is the time to join a clan. If you are looking for a fun, social, mature clan then we are the clan for you.
  8. VisceralJustice Win User

Looking for Girl gamers to play with

There whole female only clans, Look in the clan disscusion
Thema:

Looking for a clan

1. Looking for a clan - Similar Threads - Looking clan

2. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...
  3. looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with: hi players i'm relatively new to xbox ie i have 3 friends but been playing bf games for yrs moved to console as i got sick of the hackng on pc and could never get a fair game without think that...
  4. Looking for Rainbow Six Siege clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Rainbow Six Siege clan: I'm on almost every day for a few hours & the weekend. 25 years old 7760fa71-75ef-433a-b501-b6e9f7d21fbe
  5. Looking for an active clan/new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an active clan/new friends: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a clan and new friends. I play a wide variety of games and I'm looking for a community and people to play with. Any clans out there Looking? 29 here....
  6. Looking to Start a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Start a clan?: Hey guys im looking to start like a clan to play on multiplayer and zombies. My old clan started being a ass and my friends i used to play with dont pay with me anymore so i'm trying to start my...
  7. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  8. Looking for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for clan: Hi, my name is harry and im looking for a clan to join i mostly play fifa but do play cod and raindow six ways to contact me are Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  9. Looking for a clan to join?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan to join?: Are you looking for a clan to join. Well you are in luck. KSI is always looking for people to join the community. The community is over 2000 plus people over the three consoles. Message me on here...
  10. [18+] Looking for a clan [X1]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [18+] Looking for a clan [X1]: Hello, I am Jeremy (22) from The Netherlands Looking for a mature 18+ clan on Xbox One Playing the following games: Rainbow Sig Siege Battlefield 1 (1.6k/d) Forza Horizon 3 Titanfall 2 I...