Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

Discus and support Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says.. I'm Not looking for a "CLAN".... Just a crew to roleplay with, prefer a Law Enforcement crew to roll with "Must" be Mature. hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoH Will I Am, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

As the title says..

I'm Not looking for a "CLAN".... Just a crew to roleplay with, prefer a Law Enforcement crew to roll with "Must" be Mature.

hit me up

:)

LoH Will I Am, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Son of Furya
    Son of Furya Guest
    Creating a Role Play Group for various games.

Hey, I am a big roleplayer and I was curious if there are other role players out there.

The games I am setting up role plays are as follows

GTA 5 (Xbox 360 and Xbox One soon.)

Minecraft(Xbox 360)

And any others that we come across.

I am even setting up a Crew for GTA Online for role plays and Heists when they come out (If ever)

Feel free to messege me.

Son of Furya, Mar 18, 2014
  3. GTA V $$$ AND MISSIONS UK

Looking for a crew of 18+ gaming crew with mics in GTA V

Currently lvl 46

on daily

let me know ?

StonedRanger82, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

Any gta v crews looking for another member hit me up .. Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V.. ;)

LoH Will I Am, Mar 18, 2014
  5. LoH Will I Am Win User

Any gta v crews looking for another member hit me up .. ;)
  6. Punisher Cannon Win User

NEED NEW MEMBERS! GTA V, BF4 AND DESTINY.

Currently looking to expand GTA V HEIST CREW. MSG RcG Killswitch.
  7. peterthedrummer Win User

GTA V looking 4 players

Just traded in gta v on 360 and got it on xbox one and are looking for people to play with I have a crew called THE G4NG5T3RS and wondered if you like to join
  8. peterthedrummer Win User

GTA online crews

Just traded in gta v on 360 and got it on xbox one and are looking for people to play with I have a crew called THE G4NG5T3RS and wondered if you like to join
  9. Punisher Cannon Win User

All around gamer, looking for my clan

Join Reaper Crew Gaming, we play Destiny, GTA V and BF4.
Thema:

1. Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V.. - Similar Threads - Looking crew Role

2. The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018: It's the weekend, yay. What's everyone's opinions about THE CREW 2?.... You can race in it (like Forza), you can free roam probably in it (like Forza Horizon series), night driving, dynamic...
  3. xbox one and xbox 360 crew looking for memebers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one and xbox 360 crew looking for memebers: my crew is looking for new members for are Xbox side on both platforms we help each other with heists and ceo missions also we have a couple of rival crews in case your into the crew vs crew...
  4. GTA 5 Crew Deadly Viper Squads looking for members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Crew Deadly Viper Squads looking for members: Made a crew on gta called Deadly Viper Squads if u would like to join message me ur socialclub account and ill add u 2f8bd22c-55c7-4974-a98c-d6f24f26989d
  5. Skilled PVPer looking for new crew.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skilled PVPer looking for new crew.: Looking for skilled people to play with for Halo 5. I am currently playing Gears Ultimate, Halo MCC, GTA V. Not asking too much, just looking for people that want to win as much as I do. No KD...
  6. Looking for People who are ACTUALLY good at GTA V to form a crew and do heists with XBOX ONE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People who are ACTUALLY good at GTA V to form a crew and do heists with XBOX ONE ...: As in the subject title im looking for people on xbox one to do gta v heists with and establish a permamnent crew so big rewards are gained and ill share the money out fairly but thats if your any...
  7. Blackwater Convoys crew looking for Tactical Gunfighters!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blackwater Convoys crew looking for Tactical Gunfighters!!!: Army vet gamer starting crew to just level up, unlock stuff and cause chaos. I own a valkyrie heli, both insurgent trucks, armored car and a C-130. No rules really just don't be rude to fellow...
  8. Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends: I mostly do missions and heists. I am level 27 but have plenty experience. PS4 LvL 179. I also have access to everything except helicopters. I can play any role such as driver,sniper, demolition...
  9. The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018: It's the weekend, yay. What's everyone's opinions about THE CREW 2?.... You can race in it (like Forza), you can free roam probably in it (like Forza Horizon series), night driving, dynamic...
  10. Rock Band Rivals - looking for a crew to join?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rock Band Rivals - looking for a crew to join?: Looking for some Canadian peeps to join our crew for Rock Band Rivals. Search up Canadian Thunder and send a request to join. Right now there are only 3 of us in the crew. Got room for 7 more....