Looking for a Diamond Division XBOX ONE Clan.

Discus and support Looking for a Diamond Division XBOX ONE Clan. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently moved over to the Xbox One and the clan I am currently in on the 360 is not getting Xbox Ones anytime soon, I need a team to play with, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnderGround-5FDFE5BD-760F-46B5-BAF5-3EC03ED8762E, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Looking for a Diamond Division XBOX ONE Clan.

I've recently moved over to the Xbox One and the clan I am currently in on the 360 is not getting Xbox Ones anytime soon, I need a team to play with, I have almost 13 days played, My average K/D is 1.87 mostly from the 360, my K/D on the One is 2.28, but
    I've only been playing DOM & TDM since I'm a lonewolf at the moment. My W/L ratio is 2.4.

So send me a clan invite if you need help with this next clan war, I'm over 30, with Astro A50s in Pacific standard time. - -- -- P.S. I'm not interested in joining a community, I just want to play, I'm on enough social media sites.

:)

UnderGround-5FDFE5BD-760F-46B5-BAF5-3EC03ED8762E, Feb 6, 2014
  2. KurtUKz
    KurtUKz Guest
    Call Of Duty: AW - Level 17 Clan Recruitment

We are a clan on xbox one in Call Of Duty: AW, we are a British clan so we play I'm GMT time zone, we currently have 9 members but we are next In diamond division, we have only played 3 clan wars and we have won 1st place in all 3. Our next division
    is diamond so we are looking for more members to contribute towards winning diamond division with us and becoming a good clan. Our clan has only been created for around 2 months and we are a level 17 clan that is already in diamond division. Our clan name
    is "ReDUX Gaming", if you are interested please reply or message my gamer tag "".

KurtUKz, Feb 6, 2014
  3. XBOX ONE & 360 Adult Clan for those 30 and Over

What level is your clan on Ghost? I'm looking for a diamond division clan.

UnderGround-5FDFE5BD-760F-46B5-BAF5-3EC03ED8762E, Feb 6, 2014
  4. UnderGround-5FDFE5BD Win User

XBOX ONE & 360 Adult Clan for those 30 and Over

What level is your clan on Ghost? I'm looking for a diamond division clan.
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Looking for COD clan

If you are 30 and over give us a look we are a real laid back clan easy going.we have 28 members that do clan wars we are on are we to diamond division..... www.oadgaming.com
  6. SarahxIsxChamp Win User

All Female Clan recruiting... (360)(GHOSTS)

bump

Clan Level 16 now, Platinum Division w/ 1 win towards Diamond.
  7. lion 0f sparta Win User

Old Fart Looking for a Group to Join.

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches
    and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox. CALL OF DUTY!!! THIS IS YOUR ONE SOURCE SOLUTION!
  8. lion 0f sparta Win User

Active Player looking for a Clan

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches
    and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox.
Thema:

Looking for a Diamond Division XBOX ONE Clan.

1. Looking for a Diamond Division XBOX ONE Clan. - Similar Threads - Looking Diamond Division

2. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  4. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  5. Looking for a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a new Controller: The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that was produced that looks amazing...
  6. IM LOOKING FOR AW DIAMOND PLAYERS FOR CLAN WARS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IM LOOKING FOR AW DIAMOND PLAYERS FOR CLAN WARS.: We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond...
  7. IM LOOKING FOR CLAN WARS DIAMOND PLAYERS:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IM LOOKING FOR CLAN WARS DIAMOND PLAYERS:: We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond...
  8. Looking for Members for COD Ghosts on XBOX One Diamond Division Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Members for COD Ghosts on XBOX One Diamond Division Clan: Divine Knights has been around for almost 6 years now. We are a Gaming Community on PS4-XBOXOne and PC. Unlike the 1000 member clans we keep our Games to a low number of players for a strong...
  9. Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1: Impunity is looking for 1 member. We are a tight knit group and we want to keep the clan at 15 people max. We've never lost a clan war and that's all we care about. You must be on when the...
  10. Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impunity (Diamond) is looking for 1: Impunity is looking for 1 member. We are a tight knit group and we want to keep the clan at 15 people max. We've never lost a clan war and that's all we care about. You must be on when the...