Looking for a few players for Crota end checkpoint

Discus and support Looking for a few players for Crota end checkpoint in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Message me, and I will send you an invite. We currently have 3 lvl 31s 70bbde9d-b27d-495b-8d89-32439ba90448 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ksir1, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Ksir1
    Ksir1 Guest

Message me, and I will send you an invite. We currently have 3 lvl 31s

:)

Ksir1, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Croat raid

looking for 4 members to do crota on normal and hard both are on crota checkpoint

minecraf7hun7er, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Anubis Elite
    Anubis Elite Guest
    Anyone with a Crota checkpoint want to join a party?

Crota checkpoint only looking to cheese

Anubis Elite, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Anubis Elite Win User

Raid normal crota

I got the crota checkpoint f you're looking to skip it?
  5. ABuddy Win User

Nightfall or Crota tonight?

Hard on crota. At the checkpoint of crota. alaskasmobber
  6. T0PP HATT Win User

Crota's End (Crota Checkpoint)

I have that too and would love to run it too..

GT: TOPP HATT (Zero in T0PP)..

send me an invite with "Crota" in the subject...

my messaging for xlive is messed up...hope to get an invite..
  7. EYES S0L0 313 Win User

VOG run

Big or Croats hard. Have checkpoint for crota
  8. ABuddy Win User

Level 31 Hunter, looking to Raid

Add me alaskasmobber. On the checkpoint of hard crota
Thema:

1. Looking for a few players for Crota end checkpoint - Similar Threads - Looking few players

2. Look forward to very few games, but this one, this one is on my short list of anticipated ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look forward to very few games, but this one, this one is on my short list of anticipated ...: The gameplay on this series has always been immersive, colorful, and fun. Upgrading your character with orb collections, cleaning up the city on the campaign missions, well balanced imo. I'm...
  3. Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!: I am looking for a few female friends to play Minecraft or COD with. Sorry guys, but I have my core group of friends in that area, but it is boring always playing with guys. Feel free to message...
  4. Looking for a survival group and a few more friends to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a survival group and a few more friends to play with.: Hey everyone, In kinda tired of playing by myself so im looking for more people. GT is so please add if interested 20f05a1d-5c2f-4cca-9742-c43df6375b99
  5. EU Server, looking for a few people to play with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EU Server, looking for a few people to play with!: This feels like a game that would be good to play with other people, if you're up for it message me... 9430e4a1-e267-41ea-a492-5eeda2363453
  6. Looking for a few Call of Duty players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few Call of Duty players: We are looking for a few CoD players to join a couple of us to make games less frustrating with people that back out! We take part in Clan Wars, but don't want people to play every night as we do...
  7. Looking for a few new friends to do raids and strikes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few new friends to do raids and strikes: Hey im looking for some people to play raids and strikes with... i have a lvl 27 hunter... GT is 3c9147ff-ad75-4ec9-b8f7-82cb06563171
  8. Extinction Esports Looking for a few casual AW Xbox 1 players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction Esports Looking for a few casual AW Xbox 1 players.: Hello, I am Owner and CEO of ExT and I am looking for a few 18+ players to do some pubbing. We are mainly a Semi Pro LAN team, but as the owner I no longer compete so I figured Id open up the...
  9. Extinction Esports Looking for a few casual AW Xbox 1 players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction Esports Looking for a few casual AW Xbox 1 players.: Hello, I am Owner and CEO of ExT and I am looking for a few 18+ players to do some pubbing. We are mainly a Semi Pro LAN team, but as the owner I no longer compete so I figured Id open up the...
  10. Looking for a few people to play on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a few people to play on Xbox one: Looking for people who want to play gta 5, COD AW, COD Ghost and more on xbox one. I do have a mic. If you want to play just send message or add me 9d0d2a23-ef02-4372-bf09-37d3cd880613