looking for a fire team or anyone to do the raid and nightfall

Discus and support looking for a fire team or anyone to do the raid and nightfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help got two level 28's and a 25 4d6d49f9-a699-4232-9bcf-d9993d8bf286 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jmwchamplin, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Jmwchamplin
    Jmwchamplin Guest

help got two level 28's and a 25

:)

Jmwchamplin, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Beef tF
    Beef tF Guest
    Looking for team

I am a good team player looking for people who want to do raids and those who need help with the weekly nightfall of heroic i will help

i am a level 31 hunter

Beef tF, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Need a team for Weekly Strikes

Looking for a fire team to give me a hand with the weekly strikes.... Weekly Heroic on 26 or Nightfall on 28.

LvL 28 Hunter on Xbox1

Message me:

** I have not been through a nightfall yet

THE GUN SL1NG3R, Nov 11, 2014
  4. esco deez
    esco deez Guest

I'll be playing quite a bit tonight if you're around, level 28 hunter.

esco deez, Nov 11, 2014
  5. esco deez Win User

I'll be playing quite a bit tonight if you're around, level 28 hunter.
  6. daggersNcloaks Win User

Looking for fire team and raids

hey add me I'm up for regular raids and strikes
  7. theonlyace420 Win User

Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

I am a LVL 27 hunter looking for help to do the Raid and Weekly Heroic/ Nightfall, add me
  8. KiritoxoxAsuna Win User

The vault of glass players needed

Looking for a team to do the raid on hard if anyone interested. Just add me.

Ps. Will do the raid normal with whoever wants help.
  9. xxxAZZAx Win User

Australian Gamers - Share Your Xbox One GT and Make New Friends!

Yeah looking for people playing Destiny. I want to tackle a raid or do the nightfall with a full fireteam So yeah hit me up :)
Thema:

1. looking for a fire team or anyone to do the raid and nightfall - Similar Threads - looking fire team

2. Looking for dark below players to fire team w/lvl27

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for dark below players to fire team w/lvl27: hi I am looking for people to help me with the dark below expansion I'm currently in the 3rd mission THE WAKENING if you fancy teaming up my gamer tag is and I'd be happy to help you with any...
  3. LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...: Subject says it all pretty much i do play xbox 360 and pc so im wondering if anyone wants to play destiny or garrys mod or some other game with me just message me if interested guys....
  4. Looking for VOG and CROTA Fire-team - Serious players only please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for VOG and CROTA Fire-team - Serious players only please: I'm a new guardian to XB1 but not to Destiny, have been playing Destiny on the PS4 since Destiny launched and I have 3 maxed out guardians. (1 of each class) Currently on XB1 I have a LVL 28...
  5. Level 3 hunter (gunslinger) looking for fire team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 3 hunter (gunslinger) looking for fire team: I'm a level 3 hunter (gunslinger) looking for a firing team a2bf4b6a-b4b4-424f-bf01-d748c31660b5
  6. Looking for a fire team for the venus raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a fire team for the venus raid: Hey names knucks I'm looking for some people to do the raid on venus. Send me a message for invite 2612ceb2-0664-47a0-8e57-c87446eab396
  7. looking for fire team for weeklys and glass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for fire team for weeklys and glass: Add me up, acoldkiss thanks y'all 1709a4cc-a8b7-4a46-b10f-5503bd5f8ad0
  8. Looking for fire team for weekly strikes, VoG etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fire team for weekly strikes, VoG etc: I'm a lvl 26 warlock, 'I l2eBoRn o' I am on most evenings f384809d-adaa-4d3f-93fb-d0fd2d255767
  9. Looking for fire team, strikes, crucible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fire team, strikes, crucible: Getting bored playing alone. Looking for people to play with in strikes, crucible, bounties etc... Just hit lvl 20 Titan gamer tag - 8e359bc6-ef1b-470c-93ed-10ba1cd706b6
  10. Looking for fire team and raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fire team and raids: Lvl 24, almost 25, hunter looking for teammates for daily and weekly events and such! 47b0c99d-27ad-4837-9ea7-b6bef0027dc4