Looking for a game to join... i need friends to build with!

Discus and support Looking for a game to join... i need friends to build with! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing for a year, but have not joined an online game yet. could someone add me so i can play? thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rat 12 tristan, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Looking for a game to join... i need friends to build with!

I have been playing for a year, but have not joined an online game yet.

could someone add me so i can play?

thanks

:)

rat 12 tristan, Apr 1, 2014
  2. looking fo rother to play this with send me a message or friend request .

looking for people to play minecraft with or to join and help build send me a message or friend request

chrisdarkshadow, Apr 1, 2014
  3. Join my world right now 9/3/12

Hello my Gamertag is :

and I am looking for friends to play and build with.

I am going to be leaving my box on all day long and looking for people to send me a friend request and join my world!

dude its coke, Apr 1, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft

Are you, or your friends on a test build of the game by chance?

If you're on a test build, that does not always let users join games.
  5. Xiqon Win User

Looking For Friends To Play Minecraft With

Minecraft Build Team

You Do HAve To Be Good And At Least 15

We Need YOU!

To Join The Fight Against N00B'S And Build Awsome Maps That Stomp Others Creations So Ask To Join And I Will Look At Some Of Your Maps |REDSTONERS NEEDED HIGH PRIORITY
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

minecraft

There are no lobbys like other games in minecraft. If your friends have minecraft you can join them if they have their worlds open. Most of the time they won't. This is because some people will destroy what you build. If your friends game is open you will
    see a screen saying so when the game starts. From that screen you can join them. You can also invite friends to your own world. It is also possible to allow friends of friends to join your game, just go through the settings and you will find this option. I
    also suggest going to the minecraft forum here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2414.aspx
    as there are a lot of people looking for friends to play with.
  7. JaY3Great Win User

Minecraft builders wanted...

I have some pretty good builds looking for friends who to build with
  8. WalkingIrish42 Win User

How will the Xbox One version differ from the 360?

I hope will have the option to let friends join when we're not on the game. Your world could be always changing, working together to build a city. I hate when I start something in a friends world and cannot play when their not on.
Thema:

Looking for a game to join... i need friends to build with!

1. Looking for a game to join... i need friends to build with! - Similar Threads - Looking game join

2. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  3. Looking for a Platoon/Clan? Join Tactical Gaming (TG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Platoon/Clan? Join Tactical Gaming (TG): If you're interested in joining a platoon, consider joining Tactical Gaming (TG). The clan has been around since 2004, and the group that plays Battlefield 4 is super active! Note: we have BF4...
  4. Looking for some friends to be able to join their minecraft games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some friends to be able to join their minecraft games!: Go ahead and add me :) I'm 20 years old, so before you add me, know that. I'd like to join people's world's to have fun, whether it be creative or survival. 9d892cea-73c0-452a-83d1-55fde4a456b8
  5. Looking to join a Urroxs grudge game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join a Urroxs grudge game: 32.5 Titan, have gjallarhorn, send me an invite if you need some one gt: f5b5a113-dfef-42bb-b182-ba915fa8d2ad
  6. Looking for a fun clan and fun to game with come join ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a fun clan and fun to game with come join ssd: Are you looking for a fun clan and fun to game with ssd is looking for new members to help out with clan wars and just kick some *** if you want to join here is some info must be 17+ We play on...
  7. Looking for games to Join. Level 27 Hunter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for games to Join. Level 27 Hunter.: Looking for games to Join. Level 27 Hunter. 388b5976-6c82-46f7-bc52-9513520c3e89
  8. Looking for a new Halo 4 Gaming Community join Deadly Sins Gaming today!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a new Halo 4 Gaming Community join Deadly Sins Gaming today!: [View:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B855cBjCcAAIpc9.jpg:large:550:550] Deadly Sins Gaming (DSG) is a friendly community who respect all gamers of all kinds! We even respect fellow gaming...
  9. Looking for like minded Gamers who want to join a great gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for like minded Gamers who want to join a great gaming community: I am a General in a clan and we are currently looking for like minded mature gamers that are interested in joining a great community with over 75,000 members. We are on all platforms and I am on...
  10. Looking for mature gamers who would like to join a great community which is Xiled Gaming!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature gamers who would like to join a great community which is Xiled Gaming!!!: Everyone I am . We are recruiting 18 and older Xbox members to join or community. We have a website at Xiledgaming.com if you want o look us up. We are looking for mature gamers and we are...