Looking for a gaming community

Discus and support Looking for a gaming community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSG LittleJJ, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

1. TSG LittleJJ
    TSG LittleJJ Guest

Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more

TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us

we dont go on skill its everyone to there own if your interested in joining

Let me know My Xbox Gamer Tag is

Have fun gaming

:)

2. Wolf 913 Dad Win User

looking for gaming community

Legion of Death is a Level 43 Clan. We play primarily BO2 but have payers that play other games as well. We do play a lot of Hardcore but you will find players that play all game modes. We generally will start someone out in our second platoon to make
    sure they are comfortable and an active player. You can view more info here
    elite.callofduty.com/.../5389099
    or here
    www.facebook.com/Lod1stPlatoon
  3. IG Airassault54 Win User

Looking for a Gaming Community

Check out Insaniacgaming.forumotion.com one of the most active and best communities doing Roleplays and Zombies---Msg me on LIVE for more-- We also have a PC side of the community
  4. Geth Win User

You should make a club on Xbox as well.

Good way to share stuff.
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Sounds very interesting what games do you play
  6. DanMen334 Win User

it seems interesting thanks for the information
Thema:

1. Looking for a gaming community - Similar Threads - Looking gaming community

2. Looking for a great an organized FPS gaming community? Shadow Company HQ!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a great an organized FPS gaming community? Shadow Company HQ!!: Hey Everyone! here looking for devoted gamers to join Shadow Company. Shadow Company is a mature community that has been around since 2008. We enjoy having fun playing games with like-minded...
  3. Looking for a gaming community to call home?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community to call home?: Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether casually or competitively. We are all laid back,...
  4. 18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ Owners: & OurLegends ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a...
  5. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  6. Are you looking for a Gaming Community?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for a Gaming Community?: If you 16 and older and looking for a dedicated gaming community who treats each other with respect, and who believes in having fun while playing, then Tactical Gaming is the community for you....
  7. Looking for active gaming group/community/clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active gaming group/community/clan: I mainly play Overwatch and starting to get into Smite at the moment. Looking for people who play those games, I currently live in Japan so it's hard to find fellow Americans to play with. I...
  8. Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community: Hi all, I was wondering if there is any mature, active gaming clans/communities who play for fun and don't take it overly serious? I got rid of my One at the start of the year, got a PS4 but I...
  9. Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community: Hello everyone! My name is . I am currently looking for a gaming community which involves Halo 5. Whether it be a brand new or large community is fine with me. I just want to find a "home" where I...
  10. LOOKING FOR A GAMING COMMUNITY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOOKING FOR A GAMING COMMUNITY?: Hey Our clan is looking for friendly gamers who play: Divison Halo 5 Black Ops 3 Monopoly And other games... You must be 18 or older. We offer Game nights, an active website, tournaments...