Looking for a group error

Discus and support Looking for a group error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeardedPsych0, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Looking for a group error

So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on rainbow six siege or apex. Is anyone else having or had this
    problem? How do I go about fixing it or give me some ideas? Please and thank you!

:)

BeardedPsych0, Oct 11, 2019
  2. BeardedPsych0 Win User

This helped out a lot. Thank you
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

For I see their nothing

But did u try to restarting console / router

Clear cache!

Sign out !

Hope work .thanks
  4. Bingopyy Win User

Looking for group error

It says there was a problem posting your looking for group I've waited 3 days not fixed works on other acc No error code
  5. Icybacon Win User

Looking for group error

I have factory reset i have power cycled I have re added my account and deleted it I have disconnected and re connected to my wifi I have waited for weeks days and it still wont work I think group post is very handy but when i cant use it(Its been a month
    and i can still not use it) its useless do you have anything else i can do?
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Looking for group error

I've seen this error too and the only thing I've found is to wait a little while and come back and try again. I think it's just an internal error where it doesn't process correctly and won't post. When I've waited and come back to it later, it would post.
    I get similar errors sometimes when trying to send a message etc, and then it will work later, so I think it's just an issue on Xbox's end and sometimes you just have to wait it out and keep trying, I'm sorry. A hard reset/power cycle of the console might
    be worth trying as well, but like I said, for me I just went back and tried again later that night or the next day and it worked. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Looking for a group error - Similar Threads - Looking group error

2. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  3. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  4. Trouble looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble looking for group: Hi Im having an issue because of an error for looking for post I have tried everything in my power to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. From power cycling to resetting my router and i...
  5. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  6. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  7. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  8. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  9. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...
  10. Looking for group error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error?: I keep trying to post a "looking for group" post for battlefield 1, but after I select my tabs and write a short description and hit submit or whatever, an error message pops up saying there was a...