Looking for a group error

Discus and support Looking for a group error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeardedPsych0, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Looking for a group error

So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on rainbow six siege or apex. Is anyone else having or had this
    problem? How do I go about fixing it or give me some ideas? Please and thank you!

:)

BeardedPsych0, Oct 11, 2019
  2. BeardedPsych0 Win User

This helped out a lot. Thank you
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

For I see their nothing

But did u try to restarting console / router

Clear cache!

Sign out !

Hope work .thanks
  4. BPA_Khorne Win User

Looking for group error

No i am not receiving a microsoft error. This is what i get
    [​IMG]
  5. Bingopyy Win User

Looking for group error

It says there was a problem posting your looking for group I've waited 3 days not fixed works on other acc No error code
  6. choppyseize Win User

Looking for group errors.

I would definitely try removing and re adding the account again. You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console
    will restart at that point.
Thema:

1. Looking for a group error - Similar Threads - Looking group error

2. An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group: I need some serious help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post Looking for Groups on my Windows 10 PC. I play Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition and whenever I open my Xbox Game...
  3. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  4. Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with them and the...
  5. Error with looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with looking for group post: Every time I look for a group it says “There was a problem posting your looking for Group” Its been like this for 3 years. And I already hard reset my xbox and it still didn’t work...
  6. Looking for Group error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group error: When I attempt to make a looking for group it always says “There was a problem posting your Looking for Group”. I’ve tried everything in attempt to fix this, Restarting and factory resetting my...
  7. Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error: I can't access certain pages or settings on the Xbox Android app that I can otherwise access through my physical Xbox. • Looking for Group says I need to set "Others can communicate with voice,...
  8. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  9. Looking for group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group error: Hey guys, im having a problem with my xbox account to where i cant create a looking for group post no matter what. Ive tried creating a post on my phone, computer and my xbox. This has been...
  10. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you...