Looking for a group of players to game with.

Discus and support Looking for a group of players to game with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am just looking for new people to play with.... Not many people on my old friends list for the 360 do not have the one. So I looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnUnwantdOrphan, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for a group of players to game with.

Hey guys, I am just looking for new people to play with.... Not many people on my old friends list for the 360 do not have the one. So I looking for new people to play with. Just hit me up... Thanks

:)

AnUnwantdOrphan, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Debas3r
    Debas3r Guest
    End Game Progression Guild | Gilded Reavers | Daggerfall Covenant

Forming an excellent core group of players with a lot of experience. We're still looking for more competitive players who want to excel at the end game.

Debas3r, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Battlefield 4

Looking for a team for battlefield 4. needs to be 18+ and be decent players at the very least. im not looking for just a bunch of rhandom people but an actual group of players that are commited to the game and play the objectives as a team. im not interested
    in joining a clan or a gaming community but i am looking for a group of people that i can play with.

DeliriousEscape, Jan 26, 2014
  4. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

We might have what you are looking for.... Check out this
    link
    and see if that is what you might be looking for..

ChitBric740, Jan 26, 2014
  5. ChitBric740 Win User

We might have what you are looking for.... Check out this
    link
    and see if that is what you might be looking for..
  6. xNikolex Win User

LFG?

Looking for a group - a way to find other players for the game youre playing.
  7. Zoqah Win User

Minecraft LFG (looking for group) SURVIVAL

Looking for group or players
  8. SpartanGamer216 Win User

LFG?

LFG in the gaming community stands for Looking For Group. It is a way to find other players to team up with and play together. Very useful for big group activities such as raids (destiny) or looking for team members for Battle Royale type games.
  9. lx ZANGIEF xl Win User

[VSYN] The Vengeance Syndicate is recruiting for BF3

I'll go ahead and add you Dwarf. Lets get some games in and see how it goes.

We are still looking for players. We are a dedicated group looking for dedicated players.
Thema:

1. Looking for a group of players to game with. - Similar Threads - Looking group players

2. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  3. Looking For Group Doesnt Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group Doesnt Work: I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help....
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  5. Group looking for decent players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Group looking for decent players: Hi my GT is OcR Evil, if you are over 18 years of age and play halo 5 guardians we are looking for you! Our group needs more people to fill out parties on some nights. If interested, message me...
  6. Xbox one looking group survival players mature plays regularly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one looking group survival players mature plays regularly: looking for groupof peopleto start a survival world. plays regularly, no kids. 815d1f3c-57d0-416c-b42c-89833b1b15c1
  7. looking to start a dedicated group of solid players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to start a dedicated group of solid players: I want players who would like to play anytime of day or night, that want to get in squads of 5 and meet in the same servers to destroy opponents. if u are interested send me a message on XBLive...
  8. Mature Uk group looking for players. BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature Uk group looking for players. BF4: Ok guys heres the pitch. Both myself and SLICK GB have been playing the BF series since the very beginning and across the Pc format Xbox 360 and then now XBOX1. Both of us whilst vets on the...
  9. lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids: would like to find a group that plays destiny and do some strikes or general story/loot farming add me if interested. b6127032-28d0-4278-ab23-f3d0a7316088
  10. Looking for a clan/ group of players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan/ group of players: I'm just looking for a group of people I can get online with and have some fun and joke around with. I play Ghosts, BF4, and Titanfall. I am not the best at BF4 or Ghosts, but the terrible K/D...