Looking for a Halo 4 Clan

Discus and support Looking for a Halo 4 Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm level 130 and looking for a clan. Preferably with members SR 100+. Sign-in Required | Games | Halo - Official Site... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G3NER4L LEE, Feb 6, 2014.

1. G3NER4L LEE
    G3NER4L LEE Guest

G3NER4L LEE, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Morvid Angel
    Morvid Angel Guest
    I NEED PEOPLE

Hey StongerCar96 I've been looking to be in a clan for a while in gamebattles but no luck. Im interested in joining a Halo reach or Halo 4 clan

Morvid Angel, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Needing a organized and good clan

I am looking for a clan that. Plays halo 4 that my clan can join I am the clan leader of PKC with 14 members and am looking for. Clan we can join that will let us keep our name and have our own branch

KrisAndSnorlax, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest

RoG is where it's at!

Inferno20, Feb 6, 2014
  5. Morvid Angel Win User

I NEED PEOPLE

Hey StongerCar96 I've been looking to be in a clan for a while in gamebattles but no luck. Im interested in joining a Halo reach or Halo 4 clan
  6. XGL POTLEG Win User

Looking for Halo Reach/Halo 4 Clan

XGL are looking to get back into halo and have an active team for Halo 4 and and competing in clan leagues once the game is released. will be competing on halo reach and dabbling in halo 3 while the team is building up ready for halo 4

feel free to have a look at www.xglclan.co.uk
  7. XGL POTLEG Win User

searching for a casual clan

hi there feel free to have a look over at XGL www.xglclan.co.uk we are a casual clan that plays various games such as cod fifa and gears aswell as looking to build up a halo team ready for halo 4. we compete in a clan league called the wgl which has many
    clans there with a fun gaming attitude and can compete hard too.
  8. Gringo Minion Win User

Looking for a halo 4 clan

Please go along and checkout www.xiledgaming.com/ the community has over 62,000 active members and has been around since 2006. We have whole clans devoted to playing specific games like Halo 4. Or message me on XBL and I can hook you up with a division.
  9. MrAuzzy Win User

Looking for a halo 4 clan

If your still looking to join a clan, Iconik Gaming is now recruiting. We have over 5000+ members so finding someone to play Halo 4 is not hard at all. We have a competitive team for Halo as well if that is what you are wanting. If you would like to join,
    please send me a message on Xbox, or reply to here.
Thema:

1. Looking for a Halo 4 Clan - Similar Threads - Looking Halo Clan

2. Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community: Hello everyone! My name is . I am currently looking for a gaming community which involves Halo 5. Whether it be a brand new or large community is fine with me. I just want to find a "home" where I...
  3. Looking to start Halo clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start Halo clan: My brother and I are huge fans of the franchise and are looking to start our own clan in preparation for Halo 5. If anyone is interested you can add me Gtag: Clan tag: R0AG...
  4. Looking for a Halo 4 clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Halo 4 clan: Looking for a Halo 4 clan. Pretty competitive. Just recently started playing again after awhile. I'm still doing super well. Looking for a group that's around 18+ where I can get together with...
  5. Looking for halo reach clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for halo reach clan: Hello xbox players, I am looking for a halo reach clan , I like assassination mostly and will most of the time play custom games, im friendly, nice and im not a noob. Thank you for your time....
  6. x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan: Hi, I am a 26 year old with some down time right now looking to join a clan. I don't see much out there right now. Looking for active members on multiple games with a ranking system and events....
  7. Halo one clan looking for people to join!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo one clan looking for people to join!!: Come check us out at our main website and introduce yourself on our forums Also!! We we are a halo based clan and if you want to know more just contact me : GP SYK0T1C X Web Server's Default...
  8. Anyone looking to join a clan when Halo TMCC comes out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone looking to join a clan when Halo TMCC comes out?: If so come check out my clan at CAGclan.com! I have been playing Halo since the beginning and I am looking for fellow gamers that want to bring Halo back to where it was!...
  9. Hostility Gaming Looking for 12 players for halo 4 clan tryouts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hostility Gaming Looking for 12 players for halo 4 clan tryouts: giving 12 players a chance to get onto the Hostility Gaming halo 4 clan only 8 people will make it into the team. you can team up into 4 or go in as a whole team or team up into 2. message me or...
  10. Looking for a mature Halo MCC clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a mature Halo MCC clan: Hey folks, I'm looking for a mature, friendly clan on Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I'm aware the game is having issues with the online atm but hopefully they'll be sorted in the next few...