Looking for a Halo the master chief collection Community?

Discus and support Looking for a Halo the master chief collection Community? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, Future Members If you are reading this we highly recommend joining are Clan/Community. Here are a few reasons why. We are a strong vibrant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrometheanMan, May 7, 2015.

1. Looking for a Halo the master chief collection Community?

Dear, Future Members

If you are reading this we highly recommend joining are Clan/Community. Here are a few reasons why. We are a strong vibrant community that I guarantee will meet your needs. We have Customs, Custom made maps, Competitive Non-Competitive, Players, Teams
    etc.We have members that will meet your online desire.If you are interested in joining here are a few requirements; You need a Mic, Need to be available at least one day during the week, meet the age requirement and agree to a few things.We
    are looking forward to you and further explaining to you about our community.My contact information is:Gamertag:

Or Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***Please share with this with the rest of the Xbox Forums.

:)

PrometheanMan, May 7, 2015
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, May 7, 2015
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  6. xenomorph v1 Win User

Halo

Halo Master Chief Collection Gameplay!: http://youtu.be/5tCZSpCo2ss

^^^ This looks awesome!
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

Thema:

Looking for a Halo the master chief collection Community?

1. Looking for a Halo the master chief collection Community? - Similar Threads - Looking Halo master

2. Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5: Hey guys, Im looking for friends that plays Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5. I dont have alot of time to play as I work from 9am - 5pm Pacific (US) Monday - Friday. Than being a single father only allows...
  3. UGA Halo Recruitment - looking for mature and respectful active members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UGA Halo Recruitment - looking for mature and respectful active members: Contact: plz when messaging explain where you found out about us or be prepared to be questioned The-uga.weebly.com ABOUT US The UGA is a gaming community that was formed in 2005 during...
  4. Really looking forward to Halo Wars 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really looking forward to Halo Wars 2!: Excited for the release of Halo Wars 2 in just over a week. Loved Halo Wars, so looking forward to playing the next instalment of Halo Wars, played the Beta and it was great. The new game modes...
  5. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?: Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm really looking forward to playing Halo Wars 1...
  6. Looking for friends to play halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play halo: Im 16 and im still sorta new to Halo 5. my gt is 280fe5ca-dfe5-4f6a-bd5c-790241e0a42d
  7. Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community: Hello everyone! My name is . I am currently looking for a gaming community which involves Halo 5. Whether it be a brand new or large community is fine with me. I just want to find a "home" where I...
  8. Looking for Co Op players for Campaign mode on HALO MASTER CHIEF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Co Op players for Campaign mode on HALO MASTER CHIEF: I'm looking for players for the campaign co op. Im new to halo. if interested friend me. USMC Pallares. Im in the US on Pacific Standard Time or you can email me for faster responses at *** Die...
  9. Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary: I'm T Rev x87x on Xbox One & xbox 360 Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary with if up for it MSG me add me T Rev x87x hard to find people that have...
  10. Looking for halo 5 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for halo 5 friends: Like the title says, im in need of new friends to play with, im pretty chilled out and get along with my people, gamertag is ddc61bfb-e739-4c3c-850f-83d9757e14ad