Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

Discus and support Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 ) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone i hope you're having a good day. I have xbox series x and before i buy any tv for it, i did watched so many reviews on YouTube that said... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zealousideal_Eye7361, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

Hey everyone i hope you're having a good day. I have xbox series x and before i buy any tv for it, i did watched so many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the series x on 4K UHD at 120HZ with no problems but that didn't work for me, All i get is 4K UHD at 60HZ And when i go to 4K TV details all the lines are green Except those 2 : 1st one in tv resolution: - your tv setup doesn't support 4K UHD at 120HZ

2nd one in playing games: - your tv setup doesn't support dolby vision for gaming at 4K 120HZ

I used xbox cable in HDMI 1

Can anyone please give me a solution for that problem

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Eye7361
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zealousideal_Eye7361, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Best TV for XBOX ONE X

The LG UHD 4K TVs are really nice and capable of running 4K for the Xbox One X. They are a little more affordable compared to Samsung.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I have a lg 4k tv with hdmi 2.0
    That will work fine with Xbox Series X,

However you wont get the 120hz refresh rates at 4K, as that requires to have HDMI 2.1, other than that your TV is fine to use, if your not to bothered about 120hz refresh rates at 4K as an issue for you, there's no need for a new TV.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

: Xbox serie x 120 FPS TV Samsung 55TU8005

hi i would like to have 120 fps on my tv with my serie x , i take yu a screenshot of settings tv, i dont understand why in settings xbox they dont proposed 120 fps at 4k but i can play 120 fps at 1080p ?
    You won't get 120 fps on that TV, as it's only a 60hz display, 60hz = 60 fps at most

To get up to 120 fps at 4K, you need a TV that supports 120hz and has HDMI 2.1 ports and again your TV only has HDMI 2.0 ports, but most games on the Series X are locked to 60 fps at 4K,

Something like the LG CX is the best TV to get at the moment, and that's a TV that can go 4K at 120hz,

A 60hz display = up to a maximum of 60 fps

A 120hz display = up to a maximum of 120 fps.
  5. StevenPerry4 Win User

HDMI ISSUE XBOX ONE S

I have similar with my Xbox Series X. Any HDR mode is shown as not supported.

On my Xbox One X they are supported, using the same cable (tried a couple including the one with the xsx) and the same HDMI port.

I have a 2018 Samsung 4k uhd tv. This is not (directly) the 120Hz or VRR issue widely reported as a issue.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

Can I set up a Xbox One S to all LG LED TVS?

LG HDR PRO UHD 4K is my LED TV 50 inches will the Xbox One S be able to work on this TV?
Thema:

Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

1. Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 ) - Similar Threads - Looking help series

2. Looking for series help for banding a guy on xbox for bullying me

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for series help for banding a guy on xbox for bullying me: A guy put my face in his pic and i dont like it this guy is named "LUCIFER#3687 submitted by /u/MRRJ2313 [link] [comments]
  3. Please Help Looking for Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help Looking for Series X: Anyone know where I can get an Xbox series X for a good price I’ve been struggling to scrap up some money and almost have enough submitted by /u/RiverAccording [link] [comments]
  4. Looking for group help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group help: So my wife and I play smite together and we are having a hard time with randoms and we decided to make a looking for group post. However when we are making the post it tells us that we cannot post...
  5. Looking for help on an issue about the console

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on an issue about the console: Hello there! Looking for help since my xbox has been making a weird sound as soon as I started downloading a game. (My xbox is the very first model,2013) The sound has gotten louder. Any...
  6. Looking for help with an old XBOX account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for help with an old XBOX account.: I use to have an Xbox one X and had to get rid of it :-( I had a Xbox account where I bought some games. I was wondering if it was possible to get said games downloaded on my PC an play them? It's...
  7. Looking for help with a Xbox One X connection isssue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for help with a Xbox One X connection isssue: Looking for some help with connection issues Hey all, Looking for help with a problem I started having last night. I lost power for around 5 minutes and when it came back on and every thing...
  8. Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X: I just recently got an Xbox One X due to my day one Xbox One having a disk drive failure. All my games are stored on internal hard drives that are recommend by Microsoft so the hard drives are...
  9. Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller: I have the Elite Series 2 controller and have had it since launch. A couple months ago I noticed the RB button doesn't respond on every button press. The thing is, its not a constant problem. With...
  10. Series A (4th) Heist Help Looking For Three Players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series A (4th) Heist Help Looking For Three Players.: I am having major issues trying to complete the Series A heist (4th) heist. I am looking for three players who will complete the setups to the final mission. I am only looking to complete the...