Looking for a mature and competitive XB1 clan.

Discus and support Looking for a mature and competitive XB1 clan. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all. Just looking for a mature clan that plays competitively on Advanced Warefare. I do have a mic/gaming headset. I'm 20 years old, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FUF Dante, Dec 27, 2014.

1. FUF Dante
    FUF Dante Guest

Title says it all. Just looking for a mature clan that plays competitively on Advanced Warefare. I do have a mic/gaming headset. I'm 20 years old, and my k/d is hovering around a 1.4/1.5 at the moment. I play core and hardcore, and almost any game type.
    Message me on xbox or leave a message below.

Thanks!

:)

FUF Dante, Dec 27, 2014
  2. LoH _Legion Of Honor_

Still looking for a clan for BF4-COD.G? LoH is a 18+ mature gaming clan. We use military structure to help us with teamwork,comms and tactics. We also have groups for casual/competitive, XB1 and PS4 groups. Check us out at www.legionofhonorclan.com

LoH Will I Am, Dec 27, 2014
  3. sG Furious
    sG Furious Guest
    LOOKING FOR A CLAN!!

Im looking for a MW3 clan thats mature and very competitive!!!!!

sG Furious, Dec 27, 2014
  4. LoH Will I Am Win User

LoH _Legion Of Honor_

Still looking for a clan for BF4-COD.G? LoH is a 18+ mature gaming clan. We use military structure to help us with teamwork,comms and tactics. We also have groups for casual/competitive, XB1 and PS4 groups. Check us out at www.legionofhonorclan.com
  5. gbTayze Win User

Divine Knights Clan recruiting

looking for dedicated xb1 players looking to join a team that is mature, growing, playws with tactics and loves to have fun as well as play competitive.
  6. Throttlle Win User

Looking for a mature competitive clan (bf3)

Hey everyone IconiK Gaming is looking for members.

We are a well established, mature community(must be 13+). We are looking for people who are looking to have fun, fool around and meet new people.

We offer a variety of things from News team, Youtube channel, Graphics team, Comp teams, and much much more. We have inter community challanges and tournys.

We have many great features over at IG and there is ALWAYS someone on. We have over 1,000 active members and are growing daily.

Not the best gamer? no Big deal we have the School of Cod to help people who wanna get better.

Very competitve gamer? Awesome, we have a comp side that we are looking to send to US based tournys.

So come check us out and if u like what you see, register!! and Be sure to tell them that IG Throttle Sent you! Thanks

Dont Miss OUT!!! We'd love to have you

--IG Throttle

We also have a lvl 37 mw3 Elite clan so click below and Register!

iconik-gaming.com/forum.php
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

Looking for a XB1 Clan.

Here is the clan for you it's a fresh new clan for 16 and over mature gamers we do game on the XB1 and 360 here is the link to the clan hardcoreesports.enjin.com/home
  8. xEAGEROGREx Win User

Gamers United- competitive gamers that like to have fun and like to stay active we play many things but we are on black ops 2 right now

Very active clan playing in numerous tournaments, online ladders & leagues. If your mature and competitive join by sending in an application at www.gamersunitedpro.com
Thema:

1. Looking for a mature and competitive XB1 clan. - Similar Threads - Looking mature competitive

2. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  3. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  4. Rogue Spear 6 looking for fun, mature, respectful RS6 Members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue Spear 6 looking for fun, mature, respectful RS6 Members!: RS6 is a XBOX ONE NON-COMPETITIVE CO-OP PVE gaming clan that plays for FUN, and the love of gaming (since it is just a game). CO-OP PVE Shared World / MMOish Military/Sci-Fi Shooters/RPGs games...
  5. Looking for mature gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature gamer friends: Hey everyone, I have moved to #xbox for all my gaming few months ago but I really miss the friendships that you get in PC gaming guild. I am looking for more mature (well not necessarily mature,...
  6. BSPC looking for mature recruits, for multiple games..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSPC looking for mature recruits, for multiple games..: Black Sheep Players Club has been around for 15 years now & we`re always looking/recruiting for mature players that love to get online whenever you can with no obligations. We look for adults...
  7. Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill: Guardians! Stand strong as a Titan, move as quick as a Hunter and be as wise as a Warlock! But don't fight alone! Fight with the Celestial Dragoons! We are on all Platforms! Join our clan, for...
  8. Looking for a Mature Multi Gaming XBOX One Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Multi Gaming XBOX One Clan: Hello! I am 25 years old and am looking for like minded people to play games with. I am looking for a clan/community that is not locked down on game or type of game. I play a variety of games. I...
  9. UGA Halo Recruitment - looking for mature and respectful active members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UGA Halo Recruitment - looking for mature and respectful active members: Contact: plz when messaging explain where you found out about us or be prepared to be questioned The-uga.weebly.com ABOUT US The UGA is a gaming community that was formed in 2005 during...
  10. Competitive PvP + PvE Clan, Looking for Mature, Experienced Level 29+ Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Competitive PvP + PvE Clan, Looking for Mature, Experienced Level 29+ Players: Hello, We are seeking mature and experienced players for competitive PvP (primarily Iron Banner + Control), as well as PvE: anything ranging from the daily story to Vault of Glass on Hard mode....