​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

Discus and support ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unreal Warfare, Dec 28, 2017.

1. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join.

I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours during the week in a western timezone, I'm probably not for you.

I'm all for playing tactically, within the rules, and playing to win, but if you rage over K/D you're definitely not for me. I prioritise having fun over coming first (though don't think that means I won't try!).

Games I like playing include, but are not limited to:

Player Unknowns Battlegrounds

Rainbow Six: Siege

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Halo 5

Gears of War 4

Diablo 3

Overwatch

I have many games, so if you're interested in playing something not on the list then I probably have that too.

I'd like to join a clan/community that has an active website & forum community. Structure, organisation, and strong leadership is good.

If you think your clan/community meets what I am looking for then get in touch.

Thanks.

UW.

:)

Unreal Warfare, Dec 28, 2017
  2. I Jonessyy I
    I Jonessyy I Guest
    Looking for a Clan/Gaming Community!

looking for a clan/ gaming community to join

look above at the games i play.

looking for a clan/gaming community where you have to be 16+ or over 16 to join.

i want to join a mature gaming community where there is no drama.

message me on xbox live about your clan/gaming community

have a good day!

I Jonessyy I, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Joe_Weaver
    Joe_Weaver Guest
    Looking to join a mature gaming community/clan?

LHR is a mature gaming community that is looking for members 16+ to join us if you are already in a clan you don't need to post here thanks for all your guys consideration.

Joe_Weaver, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Joe_Weaver Win User

LHR is a mature gaming community that is looking for members 16+ to join us if you are already in a clan you don't need to post here thanks for all your guys consideration.
  5. x Sheep o Win User

any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan

Might be worth you joining a few mature clans/gaming communities on here. There seems to be quite a few.
  6. SOD Athena Win User

I'm sorry LHR was not a good fit for you we were sad to see you go and we wish you the best of luck with your new clan :)
  7. RoyalAtom GoDz Win User

8. D3L0C4T3D Win User

2,300 members? that's way to many, there is no way you can get on a true name to name relationship with that many members. JMO
Thema:

​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

1. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join - Similar Threads - ​Looking mature gaming

2. BSPC looking for mature recruits, for multiple games..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSPC looking for mature recruits, for multiple games..: Black Sheep Players Club has been around for 15 years now & we`re always looking/recruiting for mature players that love to get online whenever you can with no obligations. We look for adults...
  3. Looking for a Mature Multi Gaming XBOX One Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Multi Gaming XBOX One Clan: Hello! I am 25 years old and am looking for like minded people to play games with. I am looking for a clan/community that is not locked down on game or type of game. I play a variety of games. I...
  4. Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community: Hi all, I was wondering if there is any mature, active gaming clans/communities who play for fun and don't take it overly serious? I got rid of my One at the start of the year, got a PS4 but I...
  5. Looking for active mature gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active mature gaming community: Hello I'm looking for an active mature gaming community. Im 28yrs old and currently playing some of the new fall releases. I also game on pc but taking a break from it to enjoy some of the new...
  6. [XB1] Rated Mature Gaming is looking for Destiny and Advanced Warfare recruits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1] Rated Mature Gaming is looking for Destiny and Advanced Warfare recruits: Rated Mature Gaming was established on January 1st, 2015. We wanted to create a gaming community where players of all skill levels could call home and meet and join players to team up with and...
  7. Looking for a fun mature gaming clan!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a fun mature gaming clan!: I am 40 and my skills are not as sharp as when I was in my 20's lol. I am looking for a clan to have fun with and not a clan worried about KD. I have Halo MCC, BF4, and as soon as I wake up in the...
  8. looking for mature grownups who like to game and puff on the reg.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for mature grownups who like to game and puff on the reg.: I'm trying to make some new friends, all my old freinds either moved to xbox one or are playing that new horrible COD AW game. I love destiny i'm 29, i'm chill, like to game. I play almost every...
  9. Looking for Mature gaming clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Mature gaming clan: Hello, My name is Crimson Nexus i am looking for a gaming clan which is mature and doesn't have too many rules or restrictions, looking for a clan who focus on teamwork and are committed but also...
  10. Looking for mature/casual gamers for Sunday night gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for mature/casual gamers for Sunday night gaming: I'm a 36 year old Xbox One owner who mainly plays BO3 with a group of 3/4 others also met via these forums. I think I am the youngest. We started as a group of about 10-12 on BO1 but as the games...