Looking for a new Controller

Discus and support Looking for a new Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:53 AM.

1. Looking for a new Controller

The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights

There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that was produced that looks amazing

:)

XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  2. IRB Win User

I have an Elite and live the build quality. I know some folks have had issues but my day 1 Elite still works perfectly. Not a cheap option though and there is an Elite 2 on the horizon.

Otherwise, if you are not bothered on how they look just get the cheapest one in offer, they all do the same.
  3. azo0ze Win User

elite controller is the best
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Can't go wrong with the classics
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

A standard one is good enough though and with the different styles they do there's infinite possibilities
  6. XA-WingingFlyer75 Win User

I really recommend you to buy an Elite one if you are going to invest in a new controller, otherwise I recommend you the Sea of Thieves edition and the gears 5 Kait controller
Thema:

1. Looking for a new Controller - Similar Threads - Looking Controller

2. Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!: Having this issue since yesterday and i do not know if it is a controller hardware problem, or a problem from Microsoft themselves with their windows update and or any other program that may have...
  3. Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...: I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Bought a 'custom' controller for my husband for Christmas - literally the only thing I did was add his gamertag engraved onto the front. Got the...
  4. Looking for solution on Maximum range on Xbox One S controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for solution on Maximum range on Xbox One S controllers: Probably sound like a broken record, but I'm hoping to find a solution to get maximum range on my controller. I have 6 tvs that I use throughout the house, xbox one is connected to a video/audio...
  5. Reach BC - look sensitivity is too tight on Xbox One controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reach BC - look sensitivity is too tight on Xbox One controller: I'd like to commend the Xbox One BC team for the great update to Halo Reach, however a huge issue still looms and that is the look sensitivity is way too tight on the Xbox One controller making it...
  6. Controller Stuck Looking Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck Looking Up: Hello and thanks to all who try to help. I am having an issue with the white Xbox One controller. The right joystick module broke from the gray part that connects inside the thumbstick. It still...
  7. Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left: So I bought a Patrol Tech controller and for some reason the right stick (in game POV) keeps quickly looking up to the top left. This isn't a drifting issue, it's always stuck in the top left.. I...
  8. xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down: my brand new xbox one wireless controller (military green) which is wired to my windows 7 pc is looking down 90% slower than any other direction on rainbow 6 siege. I also have a 360 controller...
  9. Xbox boots up & looks right but controllers (wired & wireless) do nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox boots up & looks right but controllers (wired & wireless) do nothing.: Xbox appeared to die on Tuesday, 12/14/16, evening (wired controller wouldn't do anything) so I turned it off using button on front of the xbox. Turned the xbox on, it booted up & the home page...
  10. My controller looks up randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller looks up randomly: I think my Xbox one wireless controller is broken. When I use the controller it randomly looks up. And it always messes me up in games. I don't know how to fix it, please help....