Looking for a new Controller

Discus and support Looking for a new Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Looking for a new Controller

The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights

There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that was produced that looks amazing

:)

XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Can't go wrong with the classics
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

How did you get on mate have you come to a decision yet?
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

If I were me, I suggest to fix it because when had problems with mine, I bought the parts on ebay and are cheap to buy.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Se o novo controle elote v2 for compatível com xbox one s, é uma boa recomendação ou entwo pode.ontar pelq.versao do gears of war 4
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

I like the elite, or elite 2.0. I know that battle beaver customs make their triggers feel like mouse clicks.
Thema:

1. Looking for a new Controller - Similar Threads - Looking Controller

2. Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller: I've searched high and low for replacement thumbsticks for the Combat Tech controller that have the correct shade of green, but cannot find anything. Hoping that this community can help....
  3. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  4. Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller: I have the Elite Series 2 controller and have had it since launch. A couple months ago I noticed the RB button doesn't respond on every button press. The thing is, its not a constant problem. With...
  5. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!: Having this issue since yesterday and i do not know if it is a controller hardware problem, or a problem from Microsoft themselves with their windows update and or any other program that may have...
  7. Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...: I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Bought a 'custom' controller for my husband for Christmas - literally the only thing I did was add his gamertag engraved onto the front. Got the...
  8. Looking for solution on Maximum range on Xbox One S controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for solution on Maximum range on Xbox One S controllers: Probably sound like a broken record, but I'm hoping to find a solution to get maximum range on my controller. I have 6 tvs that I use throughout the house, xbox one is connected to a video/audio...
  9. Controller Stuck Looking Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck Looking Up: Hello and thanks to all who try to help. I am having an issue with the white Xbox One controller. The right joystick module broke from the gray part that connects inside the thumbstick. It still...
  10. Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left: So I bought a Patrol Tech controller and for some reason the right stick (in game POV) keeps quickly looking up to the top left. This isn't a drifting issue, it's always stuck in the top left.. I...