Looking for a patch for update preview

Discus and support Looking for a patch for update preview in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I know I am not the first to say this about the issues that are occurring with the beta dashboard and party system. There should be a patch that can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XroadkillX911, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Looking for a patch for update preview

I know I am not the first to say this about the issues that are occurring with the beta dashboard and party system. There should be a patch that can fix this issue and have it posted in a easy area for people to get it.

:)

XroadkillX911, Feb 28, 2014
  2. newarknj360
    newarknj360 Guest
    Will Xbox One support H.265?

Yes look at the patch notes for the preview builds, I believe its the july update

newarknj360, Feb 28, 2014
  3. Requesting for Xbox one April Update preview/Beta Preview

Hi there I am looking to be Put Forward for the April update preview and also the beta preview my GamerTag is Soo you can send me a message so i can get the update please thanks Robbie

SniperCityBro, Feb 28, 2014
  4. newarknj360 Win User

Will Xbox One support H.265?

Yes look at the patch notes for the preview builds, I believe its the july update
  5. User 9242019 Win User

My Xbox One keeps going back to home screen when I try to load my game.

Are you in Preview? I have seen this from the recent Preview update and it is supposed to be patched with the update that will be released tomorrow.

If you are in Preview you should be posting this in the Preview forums and not in the regular forums and then reporting via the console tools every time this happens.
  6. Ian Patterson Win User

Summer update broke Media Remote control

I'm not part of the preview program. D:

Is it possible that this is an actual bug with the Summer update? Maybe it needs patching.
  7. Skaebo Win User

Issues with Ori and the Will of the Wisps Install/Uninstall

I view that as a good thing! Each update looks to be a patch from the size of it. That means they are patching bugs!
  8. denis97g Win User

Better optimization for bigger games

most developers optimize already their games for the xbox one, obviously smaller teams will need more time, but optimizations are mostly made with patches and updates or with game previews.
Thema:

Looking for a patch for update preview

1. Looking for a patch for update preview - Similar Threads - Looking patch update

2. looking for third member in trio for YouTube Channel and playing games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for third member in trio for YouTube Channel and playing games with: hello. For quite some time me and another guy have been thinking about having a third member in our group. We play alot of destiny 2 and are currently recording all the halo games on my channel...
  3. Can’t delete looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete looking for group post: I made one just to test things and to give away an item from the game, and when i wanted to get rid of it, cancel post did nothing. it just did the animation when you click something. it still...
  4. Mechwarrior 5 Mercernaries was updating. It 'looked' like it had finished. I start game and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mechwarrior 5 Mercernaries was updating. It 'looked' like it had finished. I start game and...: I'm using Windows 10, Xbox game pass (beta). I've checked the campaign.json file (it's not there in the %appdata%/mechW5 folder). How can an update remove all save games? I was suspicious as...
  5. For Minecraft helps Minecraft look good

in XboX Insiders
    For Minecraft helps Minecraft look good: Add on RTC for Minecraft all people I talk to say ehsnt RTX submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  6. Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud: So I originally signed up for xcloud a year or so ago, I got accepted Nov/2019 for android but within that time I moved over to ios. I have changed my registration to show that I now have ios but...
  7. Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group: Our son was suspended for 24 hours from Xbox Live and has no idea what he did wrong. The enforcement team provided virtually no info other than it was a Looking for Group violation. According to...
  8. oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN...: So i was playing on PS4 Bedrock with my friend, i was signed in to my microsoft account but later on near night time, i was randomly signed out then every time i tried signing in again, it starts...
  9. “Looks like you need to renew your game pass”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Looks like you need to renew your game pass”: My little brother cant play some of his digital games because it keeps saying “looks like you need to renew your xbox game pass” . Problem is he never purchased those games with a game pass they...
  10. Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller: I've searched high and low for replacement thumbsticks for the Combat Tech controller that have the correct shade of green, but cannot find anything. Hoping that this community can help....