Looking for a patch for update preview

Discus and support Looking for a patch for update preview in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I know I am not the first to say this about the issues that are occurring with the beta dashboard and party system. There should be a patch that can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XroadkillX911, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Looking for a patch for update preview

I know I am not the first to say this about the issues that are occurring with the beta dashboard and party system. There should be a patch that can fix this issue and have it posted in a easy area for people to get it.

:)

XroadkillX911, Feb 28, 2014
  2. newarknj360
    newarknj360 Guest
    Will Xbox One support H.265?

Yes look at the patch notes for the preview builds, I believe its the july update

newarknj360, Feb 28, 2014
  3. Requesting for Xbox one April Update preview/Beta Preview

Hi there I am looking to be Put Forward for the April update preview and also the beta preview my GamerTag is Soo you can send me a message so i can get the update please thanks Robbie

SniperCityBro, Feb 28, 2014
  4. newarknj360 Win User

Will Xbox One support H.265?

Yes look at the patch notes for the preview builds, I believe its the july update
  5. User 9242019 Win User

My Xbox One keeps going back to home screen when I try to load my game.

Are you in Preview? I have seen this from the recent Preview update and it is supposed to be patched with the update that will be released tomorrow.

If you are in Preview you should be posting this in the Preview forums and not in the regular forums and then reporting via the console tools every time this happens.
  6. Ian Patterson Win User

Summer update broke Media Remote control

I'm not part of the preview program. D:

Is it possible that this is an actual bug with the Summer update? Maybe it needs patching.
  7. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

Xbox One Preview Updates Party Invites

won't say for certain but sounds like support told you what you wanted to hear. There is no reason for them to patch the preview, why spend the time when in a few a week or so everyone will have it to begin with. They also say right in the preview registration
    app "When you preview an update, you'll be using software that could temporarily cause diminished or lost functionality". which is exactly what the lack of invites etc. between preview and current version is, its the cost of trying out stuff early.

It will be fixed when everyone is on the March update. Just look in the 04- console forum, full of people experiencing the same problems.
  8. denis97g Win User

Better optimization for bigger games

most developers optimize already their games for the xbox one, obviously smaller teams will need more time, but optimizations are mostly made with patches and updates or with game previews.
Thema:

Looking for a patch for update preview

1. Looking for a patch for update preview - Similar Threads - Looking patch update

2. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  4. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  5. Looking for a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a new Controller: The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that was produced that looks amazing...
  6. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group posts: When i try to create a looking for group post a message pops up that says, "there was a problem posting your looking for group." Please help! 85fce88e-ade8-47b3-8229-8a020a477739
  7. Notifications look a lot better

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications look a lot better: Alpha update. Liking these submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  8. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  9. Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!: Having this issue since yesterday and i do not know if it is a controller hardware problem, or a problem from Microsoft themselves with their windows update and or any other program that may have...
  10. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...