Looking For A Pro Club…

Discus and support Looking For A Pro Club… in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i'm after a Pro Club to join on Fifa 14, i'm not a serious player just a bit of fun like to play in Midfield/Attacking Midfield not a glory... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by djapp-582BA030-6A2F-42A5-A404-DB8B4716F216, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Looking For A Pro Club…

Hey guys i'm after a Pro Club to join on Fifa 14, i'm not a serious player just a bit of fun like to play in Midfield/Attacking Midfield not a glory hunter just want to build up my player stats and i'm not ball greedy lol.I want to find some new gamers preferably
    UK but if not USA is cool too I mainly play at nighttime/early morning add me on Xbox gamer tag is djapp

Cheers

:)

djapp-582BA030-6A2F-42A5-A404-DB8B4716F216, Feb 3, 2014
  2. deepsouth06
    deepsouth06 Guest
    Looking for a pro club

i am looking for a pro club as well. fwd and mid 84

deepsouth06, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Vegeta01
    Vegeta01 Guest
    Looking for a pro club

If you are still looking add either myself or Sungremlin and we will get you in for a few games to see how we play together..

we were just outside the top 100 a few weeks ago but inactivity from our keeper and CB have seen us drop a bit, we are now looking to add some players to help our climb back

Vegeta01, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Looking For A Pro Club…

Yes add me Van Der Sar XI is that British time zone/USA mourning(sorry for my bad British English i am on US) i am the first choice GK with Sharks as reserve GK and Luckais as Right Full Back.

PeacefulJarl379, Feb 5, 2014
  5. Jyoung117 Win User

Looking for pros for pro club

i can play LF, hit me if on live if u wanna try me out
  6. NAPALM DEAF Win User

Looking for pros for pro club

I am looking for a club. Any Mid F position. 79. I like to pass and move . Whats your team called?
  7. JazZiiee FizZle Win User

XBCL Pro Clubs sign up open now - new website!

Still looking for new teams for the pro clubs season 2 :)

www.xbclfifa.org.uk
  8. deepsouth06 Win User

Looking for a pro club

i am looking for a pro club as well. fwd and mid 84
  9. xI HEAGREN Ix Win User

looking for a pro club

Hi i have a pro club on xbox one with anyone is interested please don't be shy and send a message
Thema:

Looking For A Pro Club…

1. Looking For A Pro Club… - Similar Threads - Looking Pro Club…

2. 40-3-5 remade pro club looking to make 11v11 squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    40-3-5 remade pro club looking to make 11v11 squad: looking to make 11v11 squad tonight anyone interested a50653ed-4ace-477d-bc93-5a10c808c924
  3. Pro club league team looking for cb's and a cdm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro club league team looking for cb's and a cdm: Hi my team is currently looking for defense minded players to join our team as cb's and cdm' sand possibly lb and TV either comment on the post or msg my gt with your position, your rating as that...
  4. Pro Club looking for casual players UK.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Club looking for casual players UK.: As the title states. Looking for players who wants to play Clubs when ever they are online or playing fifa. Its not a competitive club, but looking for mature teamplayers. I dont care about skill...
  5. Division 1 Pro Club look for a GK and RB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 1 Pro Club look for a GK and RB: I have a Division 1 club and both our GK and our RB have been very busy lately. we are looking to possibly recruit. we have an excellent LB. one of the best I've ever seen in Fifa. our CAM is...
  6. Anybody looking for a Pro Club?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody looking for a Pro Club?: Futbolas FC... Over 350 matches played... Recently dipped to .500 and looking for all positions... send friend request if interested fae0d6a4-1f71-481e-958a-808ca1786482
  7. FIFA 14 Pro Club looking for members (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 Pro Club looking for members (XBOX ONE): We are currently in Div 5 and have 3 members that constantly play. 2 are a * and I play CAM. We are looking for other strikers, Midfielders, or Defenders. Also, a Goalie too if there is one out...
  8. Pro Club looking for defender xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Club looking for defender xbox one: we are looking for defenders. preferably over 25. we are all located in the US. send message to 0c90b61f-1d45-465a-bcb3-a0fca368bee1
  9. Looking for FIFA 16 pro club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for FIFA 16 pro club: Hi I'm looking to join a pro club who are not to serious and are mature but like a good laugh while playing , my pro is an 87 st, Im a team player and play most days and weekends from about...
  10. Looking for Active Fifa players For Singles leagues and Pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Active Fifa players For Singles leagues and Pro clubs: Ready for Fifa 16 ??? Join us now Web Server's Default Page https://www.facebook.com/Fifa16ConsoleWorld Responsive Players And Active Leagues, English Premier League,Championship.League 1&2 &...