Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

Discus and support Looking for a team for NBA 2K20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Real Dangerr, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Real Dangerr
    Real Dangerr Guest

Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have:

90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown

84ovr PF 6'10 Interior Force

I'm currently 6-11 in Rec average 16pts 3ast 3rebs 4stl

Just looking for a team to build chemistry. Team player know Defense (Zones)

:)

2. kev edin Win User

It's not a game I have gave much thought to. But the graphics look great. I might give it a go see what happens. 👍
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

For this, you can also make a group post for NBA 2K20 on Xbox One. If you do this, you might get some people who are interested. That is what I would do when I want to play with new Overwatch players and getting to know them.
  4. TripleD BumBleB Win User

How did you get to those high levels already? Tell me you have a grind method and didn't buy VC.
  5. DarthLegacy905 Win User

you can also look for people to play games in different clubs, you may also get a bigger response there.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Real Danger

There is also LFG on the console as well as the lounge you can post if you are interested in starting something that way as well
Thema:

1. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20 - Similar Threads - Looking team NBA

2. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At: Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never sent any bad messages nothing violating...
  3. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...: I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling...
  4. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  5. Team Astra is looking for new members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team Astra is looking for new members!: If anyone is looking for a solid group of people to play Xbox with, check out Team Astra on Xbox. Team Astra is just as the name implies, a team and not a clan or gaming community. we play many...
  6. Looking for Free Rocket League Coaching or a place to form a team? Check our RCLD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Free Rocket League Coaching or a place to form a team? Check our RCLD!: Hello Everyone! Rocket League Coaching Discord (RLCD.GG) is looking for Rocket League players who are looking for FREE coaching or want to find a nice community to form a team. We have been...
  7. Need enforcement team to look at this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need enforcement team to look at this: hi so my account: got suspended for 24 hours and I was talking to Stephen S for support and he told me to post on here hoping you would see this and help me get my account unsuspended, thank you...
  8. Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.: Hi,this is Marcel's mom,Melanie. I contacted Microsoft support a couple of times due to my son's account being banned for something he didn't do. So about at 11:30 Friday night my son busted in my...
  9. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...
  10. The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox: My xbox one got banned for no reason and i dont know why you guys dont put enough time into looking at who your going to ban cause xbox doesnt put enough time into doing this....