Looking for a team

Discus and support Looking for a team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a team or group that plays with mic. If ur lookin for more people gimme ur gamertag. a1b91e36-7e5a-420a-ab8e-c9a98f36fe16 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthDooku, Feb 23, 2014.

1. DarthDooku
    DarthDooku Guest

Looking for a team

Looking for a team or group that plays with mic. If ur lookin for more people gimme ur gamertag.

:)

DarthDooku, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Looking for a Team.

Come on over to digitalviolence.net and meet a bunch of adult gears players. We play every day and would love to help you out.

SpooKiee1337394, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Spartann1198
    Spartann1198 Guest
    Looking for a team

I am a level 26 warlock and I am looking for a team to do strikes, Raids, and other events along the way

Spartann1198, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Joe_Weaver Win User

looking for a team

Loyalty Honor Respect LHR is a great gaming community where we have pro teams and competitions for MS points. we strive to provide a positive gaming experience for everyone. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
  5. Bullet ZER0 Win User

Looking for a Team.

i'll be down for some insane campaign
  6. SoulWeaponry Win User

Looking for a Team.

I'll be the dom to your Marcus. Count me in. Down for whatever
  7. SpooKiee1337394 Win User

Looking for a Team.

Come on over to digitalviolence.net and meet a bunch of adult gears players. We play every day and would love to help you out.
  8. Beef tF Win User

Looking for team

Looking for people to do the following:

Crota's end- at the end fighting Crota

Vault of glass- at the gate lord

Weekly nightfall or heroic- I have done them both but I will help those who need it

Or anything else
Thema:

Looking for a team

1. Looking for a team - Similar Threads - Looking team

2. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team for NBA 2K20: Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have: 90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown 84ovr PF...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At: Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never sent any bad messages nothing violating...
  4. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...: I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling...
  5. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  6. Team Astra is looking for new members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team Astra is looking for new members!: If anyone is looking for a solid group of people to play Xbox with, check out Team Astra on Xbox. Team Astra is just as the name implies, a team and not a clan or gaming community. we play many...
  7. Looking for Free Rocket League Coaching or a place to form a team? Check our RCLD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Free Rocket League Coaching or a place to form a team? Check our RCLD!: Hello Everyone! Rocket League Coaching Discord (RLCD.GG) is looking for Rocket League players who are looking for FREE coaching or want to find a nice community to form a team. We have been...
  8. Need enforcement team to look at this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need enforcement team to look at this: hi so my account: got suspended for 24 hours and I was talking to Stephen S for support and he told me to post on here hoping you would see this and help me get my account unsuspended, thank you...
  9. Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.: Hi,this is Marcel's mom,Melanie. I contacted Microsoft support a couple of times due to my son's account being banned for something he didn't do. So about at 11:30 Friday night my son busted in my...
  10. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...