Looking for a way to get hitman legacy pack

Discus and support Looking for a way to get hitman legacy pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I have tried many different ways now but for some reason I am unable to download the hitman (goty) legacy pack for hitman 2 I own hitman... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arjanS(2), Jul 11, 2019.

1. arjanS(2)
    arjanS(2) Guest

Hi all I have tried many different ways now but for some reason I am unable to download the hitman (goty) legacy pack for hitman 2

I own hitman definitive edition on disc (have redeemed the code)

So basically I have all dlc / goty edition / special items (and have this installed)

I own hitman 2 gold edition (so also all dlc's etc also Installed)

Now I want to get the legacy pack so I can play my h1 maps in h2 but the store is saying this is unavailable or I need to upgrade to goty/deviniti e edition (which I have)

The things I have tried (reinstalling everything 8x times / h1 full then h2 starter pack / h2 then h1 etc / even tried a retry of my redeem code for goty/definitive edition)

The faq as stated on ioi website Is not working and for some reason I keep getting a buy now or not available option for the legacy pack (even from within h1 game)

In h1 the goty legacy pack is shown as free but it takes me to the store where I need to pay.

Does anybody know a workaround or fix for this? As I am refusing to pay for something I own already

:)

arjanS(2), Jul 11, 2019
  2. arjanS(2) Win User

yes (you only need to get it once) but have also tried h1 fully installed with h2 starter pack only.. It goes like this.. Tried h2 starter pack > bought h1 definitive edition > bought h2 gold edition bought the h2 game as i liked the first one and i
    could play the maps of h1 in h2 (with the legacy pack) for now i have everything installed. nothing is ready to install in the menu and fully updated Full h1 all episodes + dlc's and h2 with everything that is available at the moment. I start h1 i get a
    popup that i can download legacy pack for free as i have definitive edition. it takes me to the store. then it says unavailable or i need to pay for it. (it's discounted because i own h2 i suppose) in the hitman 1 game it says i can buy the h2 game (but i
    have h2 gold edition installed) so maybe there is the fault? i dont know thats why it's so frustrating. I tried the IOI Developer FAQ i tried different workarounds on the internet etc. I own both of the games and have them installed and fully updated so
    this should just be tap the button and download. (I used the redeem code so the goty should also be owned) but without goty i should be able to get legacy pack

• HITMAN: Definitive Edition brings together all of the episodes and locations from HITMAN Season One, plus the Patient Zero bonus campaign and Game of the Year content.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

And you have the free Hitman 2 starter pack linked to your account?
  4. Allebas Win User

There have been issues lately for some people with games they own. Even though they own the game or DLC's for some reason it requesting for them to buy " their own" game/DLC again. You can make sure you own the legacy pack by signing into your account
    and review your order history https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill and redownload it from
    there.

After that you can :

On Xbox One Disc (both Complete First Season and Definitive Edition):

• Ensure that you have all of the content from the disc installed onto your console and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th.
    • Ensure that you have redeemed and installed the Bonus Episode via the voucher code that was included in the box.
    • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
    • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.
    NOTE: In the case that you own the disc version of the game and then purchased the digital GOTY Edition or GOTY Upgrade, we recommend that you install all of the content from the disc onto your console and also ensure that
    you have the GOTY content installed.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Wonder if you can contact the developer directly?
  6. arjanS(2) Win User

Yes it's the code that came with the definitive edition steel book. It's used to upgrade your hitman disc to definitive edition

(it's the most maxxed out edition)

I believe it's goty + other dlc's

That's why it's weird that I cannot get the legacy pack nor the goty legacy pack and have to pay for it.

I can play everything fine and it's installed but when i go to store I see that I can buy certain things that I own / have installed already (for example the patient zero dlc)

Also Microsoft order history is going back until may only? And this problem is going on from jan / Feb already for me
Thema:

1. Looking for a way to get hitman legacy pack - Similar Threads - Looking hitman legacy

2. Looks like you need to renew gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew gamepass: When I was trying to load into dead by daylight I was given a message that said I needed to renew gamepass, I’ve never used gamepass, this also happens with minecraft and terraria. When I tried...
  3. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  4. Looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group: So i’ve made another account and for some reason it says there was a problem posting your looking for group post and it works on my other accounts i’ve had the issue before but i starting playing...
  5. ¿Que os parecerian tiendas exclusivas de Xbox? [Translation - What would you look like...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ¿Que os parecerian tiendas exclusivas de Xbox? [Translation - What would you look like...: Como usuario de Xbox en España veo como aquí Sony compra los stands para hacer una competencia injusta a Xbox ¿No creis es necesario que Xbox para evitar esto deba abrir las tiendas como ya lo...
  6. There was a problem posting your looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your looking for group post: I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" but nothing...
  7. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one: I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends with dudes....
  8. Posting looking for groups posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting looking for groups posts: Ive tried to post up looking for groups for apex on my console and it keeps telling me “keep it clean”. Im reusing ones i have already posted. Ive even tried to use my app on my phone and it keeps...
  9. How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.: I never use Xbox, and am hurting for storage space. I tried to uninstall it, but can't. Why not? Is there another way? daad458c-0975-4e88-b9bc-77f63d7ff195
  10. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...