looking for a xbox one clan...not a community...

Discus and support looking for a xbox one clan...not a community... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i play ghosts..if u want my stats i can message them to you....looking for a small -medium size clan....posibly a clan who is in diamond... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o BROK3N o, Jun 15, 2014.

1. o BROK3N o
    o BROK3N o Guest

i play ghosts..if u want my stats i can message them to you....looking for a small -medium size clan....posibly a clan who is in diamond division....hit em up..

:)

o BROK3N o, Jun 15, 2014
  2. OmgWanKenobi
    OmgWanKenobi Guest
    Looking for a COMMUNITY not a CLAN

Is there any communities of Xbox One gamers out there? Checked out some people who said they were a community but they were more like clans. Not looking for commitment to a tag, not looking for anything serious etc just looking for mature, likeminded gamers.

The games I play are Cod:AW, BFH, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, GTA 5 and FIFA 15. If you have a COMMUNITY that doesnt require any commitment but just mature, laid back gamers, the please send me a message on XBL as I don't use the forums much.

Thanks for reading.

OmgWanKenobi, Jun 15, 2014
  3. TYCACE
    TYCACE Guest
    Looking for a COMMUNITY not a CLAN

Howdy,

TAW [the Art of Warfare] is piloting a console division in our community. we are a mature community like you speak of with over 2500 members world wide. We follow a military type structure and are primarily PC. Our main mode of comms is TeamSpeak. We
    currently have over 25 members in our Destiny PS3 Console pilot and now we're looking to start an Xbox pilot. If interested, check out our website
    Home - TAW - The Art of Warfare - Premier Online Gaming Community and let me know.

TYCACE, Jun 15, 2014
  4. SFGR PHOENIX Win User

W.O.L.F. - Recruiting mature, skilled players.

This is a very good clan if anyone is looking for a good community to be in. It is one of the Premier clans for Brink, and is rapidly growing.
  5. Gillette 73 Win User

Looking for a Community / Clan on Xbox One

hi there lots of members have upgraded to xbone and have the games you mentioned - they are on nightly and play for fun as a community of friends , feel free to pop by and jump in www.gamerkitten.com
  6. RoG Shawzborne Win User

Looking for a Community / Clan on Xbox One

7. xAPx FREnzY Win User

looking for community clan on xbox one

Hi everyone

I am currently in a clan called atlas pro we are in diamond division level 23 we would like

More euros to join but it's become so inactive that's

Why I want to leave but if active players want to join

Then it would be a shame to disbandon the clan if anyone

Is interested plz contact me via the box if u are active

And passionate about gaming like myself thank you.
  8. TNEG Sheep Win User

looking for community clan on xbox one

Hi,

We're currently looking for members for our COD:AW clan. We're all mixed ages, but the core members are ranged from 24-40. Check us out :)

Thanks
Thema:

1. looking for a xbox one clan...not a community... - Similar Threads - looking clan community

2. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  3. i'm Looking for a battlefield 1 clan/community on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i'm Looking for a battlefield 1 clan/community on XB1: anyone looking for bf1 players to run with in the afternoon or evenings, please hit me up, gt: c7e3b937-1e0b-4186-b46a-1c2c28342ba7
  4. Looking for active gaming group/community/clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active gaming group/community/clan: I mainly play Overwatch and starting to get into Smite at the moment. Looking for people who play those games, I currently live in Japan so it's hard to find fellow Americans to play with. I...
  5. Looking for UK clan/community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for UK clan/community: 36 year old male, I work 4 days on, 4 days off. Got a mic & keyboard. Interested in clans or communities that have consistent groups playing any of the following games: Overwatch Battleborn...
  6. Looking for experience clan/community leaders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for experience clan/community leaders!: Hello, I am considering starting a mature gaming community for anyone who is 16 years of age or older. This will be a military styled community with Divisions and Squads with the military ranking...
  7. Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community: Hi all, I was wondering if there is any mature, active gaming clans/communities who play for fun and don't take it overly serious? I got rid of my One at the start of the year, got a PS4 but I...
  8. Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Halo 5 clan/gaming community: Hello everyone! My name is . I am currently looking for a gaming community which involves Halo 5. Whether it be a brand new or large community is fine with me. I just want to find a "home" where I...
  9. New Clan/Community looking for members and leaders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Clan/Community looking for members and leaders!: Iron Wolf Gaming (IWG) has been around for over 2 years now but is currently rebuilding for the Xbox one. We are mostly starting from scratch and looking for new members on Xbox One who enjoy to...
  10. Looking for a active clan/gaming community on one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a active clan/gaming community on one.: So I currently live outside the United States so I tend to play at weird times. Usually night and early mornings. Looking for a active community with down to earth people, not looking to join a...