Looking for active players to join my clan

Discus and support Looking for active players to join my clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are a gaming clan that plays bo2 and ghost. We like to play for fun and stay active in game We are a friendly clan :) The clan name is Customize... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SublimeValkyrie, May 29, 2014.

1. Looking for active players to join my clan

We are a gaming clan that plays bo2 and ghost. We like to play for fun and stay active in game We are a friendly clan Looking for active players to join my clan :) The clan name is Customize Death Gaming We have ps3 members in the clan to Um we dont care about K/D. We have a ranking system. If
    you want to join message me or cD Lady Velius Or check out our website www.customizedeathclan.enjin.com or apply 16+ and a working mic

:)

SublimeValkyrie, May 29, 2014
  2. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest
    Battlefield 4 Clan

Looking for active players who want to join a clan. our clan plays to win we have like 2 members in our clan if u want to join us please message me

roadkill1910, May 29, 2014
  3. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest
    Clan wars start today!

Ghosts: If your looking for a clan search & apply UK TOPBOIS. No requirements just need active players preferably mature just to save headaches. Looking to expand the clan so please join us

UKTOPBOIS, May 29, 2014
  4. FNMKPRETTYBOI Win User

Looking for some people.

If you want to join my clan i would love to voucher you. We are an active clan with over 50 games and 1500 members. We have about 45 active BF players. Look for yourself. www.warriornation.net
  5. cstaalin Win User

Pork Chop Platoon Recruiting.

This was my first clan I joined and it will be my only one I join. I cant quit PCP its more like a family then a Clan. Friends list went from 10 to 100 and they are all active players.
  6. Ceph War Win User

Ceph Gaming: Recruiting EU and US Competitive/Casual players for Current Generation/Next Generation.

Make no mistake, we're still looking for great members to join the clan! With an active website and players from all over the world Ceph Gaming is the place to be for the next generation.
  7. AscendedFreak Win User

Toxic Beauties(Females) & Beasts(Males), a laid back, active and relaxing clan. Join us now!

I'm 35 and have a microphone. I'm mainly a CoD: Ghosts player on XB1. I have Titanfall, but I don't play it much. I'm looking for a clan of fun loving people to join up with. I do like to win, but it's not my main goal. I would like to join a clan that's
    won a few CoD: Ghosts clan wars.

Do you know what division you are in Clan Wars and how many wars you have won?

My entire clan went over Titanfall and MW3, leaving me as the only active player.

Thanks.
  8. sandorien Win User

Come join our Destiny clan

We are still actively looking for new members to join the clan.
Thema:

Looking for active players to join my clan

1. Looking for active players to join my clan - Similar Threads - Looking active players

2. I had an active player in Star Wars Commander Game. But at starting the game looks like the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an active player in Star Wars Commander Game. But at starting the game looks like the ...: Tenía jugador activo en este PC. inicié juego y APARECE COMO SI LO ESTUVIERA JUGANDO PRIMERA VEZ, HE PERDIDO TODO MI AVANCE EN EL JUEGO. LA CLAVE ES Y ESTABA ASOCIADO A UNA CUENTA DE FACEBOOK ***...
  3. Reaper Team looking for new and active players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reaper Team looking for new and active players!: Hello everyone, we're a new community on the block. We are looking for active players, to join our community. We are laid back, friendly, very competitive gaming. Events, Contests and Prizes! Come...
  4. Looking for EXPERIENCED and ACTIVE Minecraft players for advanced Xbox One world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for EXPERIENCED and ACTIVE Minecraft players for advanced Xbox One world.: Hey. Me and my friend co-host an advanced Minecraft world, and we are looking for certain skillsets to add to the world. If you are interested, please message me, GT is Requirements: Must be on...
  5. Active Player looking for a Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Active Player looking for a Clan: Hi, I'm 20 years old & live in Canada. EST time zone GT: Games: Evolve, Unity, battlefield hardline, halo collection, mine craft, destiny, payday2, GTA5, and Elite Dangerous. I don't really want...
  6. [SGN] SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS ON AW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SGN] SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS ON AW: We are the Syndicate Gaming Network, we are a community of gamers on all platforms, and we are looking for people that want to play Advanced Warfare casually and competitively, specially XBOX1....
  7. Im looking for active players! With a mic!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for active players! With a mic!: If anyone is looking for a good group of people to play with that dont steal nor grief add me! Id perfer if everyone had a mic, my goal is to make a awesome city or villages....
  8. Looking for active 360 players to team up with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active 360 players to team up with...: Hi guys/girls. I am looking for active destiny players for the xbox 360 to add to my friends lists so we can do strikes, weeklys, dailys together. Feel free to add me...
  9. Looking for Active Players for Call of Duty Ghosts and Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Active Players for Call of Duty Ghosts and Destiny: Divine Knights is a Gaming Clan that's been around for almost 6 years now. Destiny : A bunch of us played Destiny and we loved it. We will be playing it when it comes out. Call of Duty : We're...
  10. Looking for Active Fifa players For Singles leagues and Pro clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Active Fifa players For Singles leagues and Pro clubs: Ready for Fifa 16 ??? Join us now Web Server's Default Page https://www.facebook.com/Fifa16ConsoleWorld Responsive Players And Active Leagues, English Premier League,Championship.League 1&2 &...