Looking for Adults with Mics

Discus and support Looking for Adults with Mics in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; lookin for some pppl atleast 20 yrs old to play this game with that have mics. send me a message when u see this and well hook up!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharmCitysKing, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Looking for Adults with Mics

lookin for some pppl atleast 20 yrs old to play this game with that have mics. send me a message when u see this and well hook up!

:)

CharmCitysKing, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Apex Nelson
    Apex Nelson Guest
    Payday 2

Looking for a Payday 2 crew. Adults with mics only please.

Apex Nelson, Apr 9, 2014
  3. looking to start new game from scratch

Looking for adult friends with mics. I play as the hunter. Would rather not have two of the same class. Must have all dlc.

godofdeath220, Apr 9, 2014
  4. PegasusRage Win User

Add me to play

Looking for adults for minecraft trying to get enough player's to start a server messages me if interested

And please have a Mic
  5. criminalbehavur Win User

Level 54 Siren looking for people to play Ultimate with. I have all DLCs.

I m adult, have a mic, and all the dlc. Looking to play with the same in uvhm.

Feel free to add me if you fit the description.
  6. dexters 1984 Win User

minecraft

I am 29 looking for adult minecraft players for mega builds on survival have a mic please add me play most days and nights
  7. MOOSESASHI13 Win User

new people to play destiny with

Gamer tag:

On XBOX 360. Looking for mature/adult players.

I have a mic and would like some new friends to play with.

Feel free to add me.
  8. APG361 Win User

looking for players

Feel free to add me too. I'm an adult with a mic. Thanks.
Thema:

Looking for Adults with Mics

1. Looking for Adults with Mics - Similar Threads - Looking Adults Mics

2. Looking for adults to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for adults to play with.: My husband and I are looking for other adults to play with. I am a lvl 71 and he is 73, currently in Canny Valley. It is getting really frustrating with people not helping or sitting at spawn or...
  3. 18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ Owners: & OurLegends ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a...
  4. Looking for new adult gaming friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new adult gaming friends!: Hi, I'm and I am looking for new adult gaming friends. It doesn't matter if you are male or female. The only thing that matters to me is that you are mature and chill and not overly competitive....
  5. The Fallen Xiles: Looking for new members. ADULTS ONLY, MIC REQUIRED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Fallen Xiles: Looking for new members. ADULTS ONLY, MIC REQUIRED: TFX or The Fallen Xiles is looking for new members to add to our family of dysfunctional ****holes. If you're tired of having to game while children scream in the mic, or while Beta males/females...
  6. Older Adult Looking for a group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older Adult Looking for a group: I'm an older adult looking for a group of fellow adults to game with. I currently play Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, GTA V, and Infinite Warfare for online multiplayer games. I am really tired of...
  7. looking for a well structured adult gaming clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a well structured adult gaming clan: im looking for a clan to just hang around in ive been in some before 1 of the larger ones include ggn(golden gaming network) where i ran gb an i was also co leader of 3 divisions, or sub groups of...
  8. APB Reloaded Clan Looking for Adult gamers (17+)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded Clan Looking for Adult gamers (17+): We are currently looking for adult gamers for the San Paro County Sheriff Department. Looking for Gamers who are interested in Police Roleplay. Looking for gamers 17 and older. Must have APB...
  9. looking for adult players to play Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for adult players to play Gears of War 4: as the title says :-) looking to have fun to play Gears of War campaign and horde. I have a mic hope you do too. :-) send me a message on the console. cd5a810b-660d-4608-9170-4247d9e32477
  10. Female gamer looking for other adults to play Overwatch Competitive with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Female gamer looking for other adults to play Overwatch Competitive with.: Hello there, fellow gamers. I'm currently looking for other Overwatch players to play competitive mode with. I'm getting annoyed with playing with randoms and would really prefer to communicate...