Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Discus and support Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" to launch the game amongst the games on my xbox one. In my microsoft account, I've used the code then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreeUsualMoon, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

I can't find "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" to launch the game amongst the games on my xbox one.

In my microsoft account, I've used the code then it's been put in my "order history". Now, the status of the order payment is "used code". But when I click on the link "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", I've only the trailer video.

:)

FreeUsualMoon, Dec 10, 2018
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Age of Empires DE is PC only, that might change with mouse/keyboard support, but not currently.
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  4. pedroc3591 Win User

age of empires: definitive edition . dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live (age of empires: definitive edition Says I'm not connected to Xbox Live)

buenas tardes tengo instalado el juego age of empires : definitive edition en mi computador con sistema operativo windows 10 de 64 bits . espero respuesta gracias

[Translated - good afternoon I have installed the game age of empires: definitive edition on my computer with 64-bit windows 10 operating system.
    I hope response thanks]
  5. jorard45 Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.
Thema:

1. Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?. - Similar Threads - Looking Age Empires

2. Do I look the other way when someone is asking chatters to give their full name, age and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I look the other way when someone is asking chatters to give their full name, age and...: Yep, I've been seeing it a lot in the chat on a particular game I've started playing. One or two ppl will be asking particular chatters for their names, age and info. When a chatter is not forth...
  3. Looking for anyone near my age

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for anyone near my age: HEY GUYS! GinjaNinja here. And I'm her to find some nice gentleman and ladies that are my age. The ages are 12-14 so if you are that age then I'm in luck! The games I play are: All COD, All...
  4. Age 30+ Community Looking for New Members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age 30+ Community Looking for New Members: OAD Gaming is an age 30+ community that has been around for a while, and we are re-grouping on our new forum, looking for new members. We are all over 30 (give or take a few years) with a very...
  5. Looking for girls around my age (13) to play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for girls around my age (13) to play Minecraft: I'm on school holidays and want some new friends to play minecraft with on Xbox 360. My dad has an Xbox one but he hardly lets me on it and has Minecraft on it too but he mainly watches movies on...
  6. Looking For UK Players Aged 20+ [XB1]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For UK Players Aged 20+ [XB1]: Looking for some XB1, UK, Mature players to play some Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield 4 and GTA 5 with. I'm not the best nor do I try to be, I game for fun and love a laugh. I'm a 25 year old...
  7. Looking for someone at the age 13-16 to play gears with any takers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone at the age 13-16 to play gears with any takers?: Ive been looking for someone to play with but nobofy my age has yet wanted to! So any takers? Please 1d75ebb9-858c-4424-a6a9-534d2aa69cfc
  8. xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16

in XBoX on Consoles
    xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16: we are a casual clan which is looking for members to join we play Bo3 destiny gta Fifa and rocket league they are the main ones the only requirements are a name change the age range of our clan is...
  9. xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16

in XBoX on Consoles
    xLost Clan looking for members age 13-16: we are a casual clan which is looking for members to join we play Bo3 destiny gta Fifa and rocket league they are the main ones the only requirements are a name change the age range of our clan is...
  10. Looking for help/advice. I am loading dragon age inquisition, on to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help/advice. I am loading dragon age inquisition, on to my Xbox one: My WiFi seems to be dropping off or totally disconnecting, when I'm trying to load dragon age inquisition, I've also noticed WiFi problems with other connected devices. Connected provider they did...