looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard

Discus and support looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/davids2013 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/davids2013, Nov 30, 2019.

1. looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard

/u/davids2013, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Fatalshock8912 Win User

battlefield hardline 1080p 60fps

Excellent news. I'm keen to see just how amazingly better it looks if they're successful. I mean there was such an outcry, I expect it to make the 720p Battlefield 4 look like a screensaver...
  3. GazzaAwesome Win User

My Recent Activity Missing Game Pictures

How do I add in the screensaved picture to the PM ?
  4. Michath1 Win User

loud clicking noise

now I have a green xbox screensaver on and nothing elase
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Halo Reach pics that u may use for wallpapaers

Thanks Platinum, I think I'll save that Donkey as my screensaver.
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

Absolutely agree

I always find when i listen to Spotify and game, im wanting just that extra 1% decrease or increase in music.

Also a a cool home screen background screensaver thingy like on the 360 would be nice. Like when you played music and thr screensaver would have the dancing lights.
Thema:

looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard

1. looking for an animated screensaver using DAKboard - Similar Threads - looking animated screensaver

2. First content block peeking looks ugly

in XboX Insiders
    First content block peeking looks ugly: The first content block that peeks looks ugly, it is cut in half and does not make sense. The old design where it was just words looked way better submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  3. Don't know how it works but looks dope.(Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Don't know how it works but looks dope.(Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  4. looking for group post sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for group post sensitivity: I just... need to know what about this is offensive? [img] 5f31ed38-85db-4ca5-bc90-e2e606d958ed
  5. New login looking _cleeeaaaaan_ delta ring btw

in XboX Insiders
    New login looking _cleeeaaaaan_ delta ring btw: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotMyFriendJaun [link] [comments]
  6. They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab: Reasons why they should - it's fun to play with other people - if Minecraft is there, shouldn't Roblox? - can be used for in-game trading (not blackmarket) 3dde4dc8-8e84-42b2-8f8d-d2727777c582
  7. New login looks nice hopefully we can have our avatars on here like 360

in XboX Insiders
    New login looks nice hopefully we can have our avatars on here like 360: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments]
  8. WAR ANIMALS new clan looking for leadership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WAR ANIMALS new clan looking for leadership: Just created my very own xbox one clan so feel free to stop by and join up with me looking for some good leaders to help make this a great gaming community lets start something together the link...
  9. Looking for some UK players to donate animals etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some UK players to donate animals etc: Hi, I'm working my way through the campaigns and would like to enlist a couple of couple players to help me with donating animals and the multi-player scenarios. I tend to play XBOX for an hour...
  10. Anime Xbox club looking for anime game playing Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anime Xbox club looking for anime game playing Members: New anime club loking for new members if you are a anime guy/girl looking for a nice community go ahead and join the (Anime Games Only) club on clubs we have weekly tournaments via anime games and...