looking for battle field 4 players

Discus and support looking for battle field 4 players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought it on xbox one please add me message me back so I can add you back 4c49b45e-82a4-4b1b-96a5-65fe122b1acb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx TwoFace 007, Jan 24, 2014.

1. looking for battle field 4 players

I just bought it on xbox one please add me message me back so I can add you back

:)

Xx TwoFace 007, Jan 24, 2014
  2. HELP-READ THIS POST

if you were looking for people to play with you should have put the title as looking for battle field 3 players

michael_a162008, Jan 24, 2014
  3. pnsfneo
    pnsfneo Guest
    Used purchase, this or Battlefield3?

After playing Battle field 2 on the computer I regret switched over to the 360 Battle field games are meant for Pc players.

pnsfneo, Jan 24, 2014
  4. michael_a162008 Win User

HELP-READ THIS POST

if you were looking for people to play with you should have put the title as looking for battle field 3 players
  5. pnsfneo Win User

Used purchase, this or Battlefield3?

After playing Battle field 2 on the computer I regret switched over to the 360 Battle field games are meant for Pc players.
  6. agentPorkRind94 Win User

LOOKING FOR SPANISH AUDIO SUPPORTED GAMES

that was battle field 4 not 3 sorry
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

battle field 4

Hey, MasterZanarkand! Smwutches is correct here. Once a promotion ends, we are unable to give you that price again. If you would like to purchase the game still, you will need to purchase it at full price. If you have any problems with the preview dashboard,
    please be sure that you are submitting feedback through the console and checking out the
    Preview Forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!
  8. MasterZanarkand Win User

battle field 4

a support member ask me to post here that he left a note on the account for them
Thema:

looking for battle field 4 players

1. looking for battle field 4 players - Similar Threads - looking battle field

2. Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...: Currently own a day 1 Xbox One X So ive been part of the Insider program for almost 3 years now. I know it will update my console with new features and OS updates that could come with bugs....
  3. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  4. looking for a group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for a group post not working: i have two accounts on my xbox console only one will let me post looking for a group not the other one ?????????? any fixs or problem solvers 7afe27c6-5f18-4491-b7e5-a5f6c2b3a48b
  5. Community post looking for a group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community post looking for a group: Havent been able to post to a group on my xbox console or mobile app i have two accounts only one will post an fixs for this problem 9af50116-53bf-41a7-9886-b28ba194b8df
  6. Posting issues on Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting issues on Looking for Groups: My account has gotten banned before if I post on Looking for Groups. No matter what safe words I use, the error messages says "inappropriate" and to type something else. I have been suffering with...
  7. Looking for a battle group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a battle group: Hi, I'm looking for a group of people or just one person to play Battlefield 1 with. I'm new to the game, just purchased it after Christmas. I've never done much multiplayer before but I did...
  8. Bf4.. prep for star wars battle front. Looking for more people.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4.. prep for star wars battle front. Looking for more people.: Hey guys and gals we are looking for more competent mature players for Bf4 to prepare for Star Wars battle front. Our clan is very tight and we are currently looking to add a few more people to...
  9. Ebonheart Pact - Battle Born Dominion is looking for members "Sign Up Before Launch"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebonheart Pact - Battle Born Dominion is looking for members "Sign Up Before Launch": Xbox One Guild: Battle Born Dominion Website: www.BattleBornDominion.enjin.com Guild Master/Xbox GamerTag: Contact the guild at the GamerTag "^Above^" or the Website. Sign up and...
  10. Battle Born Dominion is looking for Member for Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle Born Dominion is looking for Member for Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One: Xbox One Guild: Battle Born Dominion Website: www.BattleBornDominion.enjin.com Guild Master/Xbox GamerTag: Contact the guild at the GamerTag "^Above^" or the Website. Born from death of...