looking for BF3 buddies

Discus and support looking for BF3 buddies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox 360 i, im looking for people to play battlefield 3 with. I also play cod zombies on BO 1 and 2. im 15, a boy. Hope i see some of you on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Th3Beast1nside, Jan 24, 2014.

1. looking for BF3 buddies

xbox 360

i, im looking for people to play battlefield 3 with. I also play cod zombies on BO 1 and 2. im 15, a boy. Hope i see some of you on the "field".

:)

Th3Beast1nside, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Looking for BF3 Buddies

Looking for some people to play BF3 with. Not looking for people who get all serious about the game and get angry over nothing. If you can have a fun time and just enjoy the company of others, hit me up. Please send a message with your friend request if
    you want to play. If you don't play with a mic don't bother friend requesting me. I want to communicate with friends while playing.

I probably won't check this forum thread after posting this so if you reply, don't expect a reply from me.

Panda Astronaut, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Looking for BF3/BF4 players

I'm looking for buddies to play with during the remaining time I BF3 and then move along to BF4 feel free to add me

Sm311 MY F1ng3R, Jan 24, 2014
  4. swood76 Win User

BF3 buddies?

Yeah you can add me, and im 15.
  5. swood76 Win User

BF3 buddies?

Just accepted your friend reguest
  6. MrJBot Win User

*~*~*~*~*~BF3 BUDDIES~*~*~*~*~*

You sound like our kind of guy. Please check out our website if you'd like to join our "clan". www.twssclan.com

We play to have fun. No rules. We're old, we suck at video games, but we have fun!
  7. I Have Low Eyes Win User

BF3 buddies?

i have trouble finding people ill add you 2
  8. ScaryCartoons Win User

Friends for Xbox 360?

I up for some bf3? Sent a request buddy hope to play soon.
Thema:

looking for BF3 buddies

1. looking for BF3 buddies - Similar Threads - looking BF3 buddies

2. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  3. Trouble looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble looking for group: Hi Im having an issue because of an error for looking for post I have tried everything in my power to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. From power cycling to resetting my router and i...
  4. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  5. Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console: Здравствуйте я хотел поделиться своим соображением на счёт новой консоли xbox точнее её внешним видом я представляю её корпус похожего на робота из игры Gears 5 а в руках этого робота располагался...
  6. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  7. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  8. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  9. Looking for BF3 Players on 360, BF4 & HL Players on One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for BF3 Players on 360, BF4 & HL Players on One: Looking for players who still play BF3 on 360, also people who play 4 & Hardline on Xbox One. Usually on evenings / nights. 405be435-3059-4d87-b52d-d1b0b8d9c05d
  10. looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys: Hi ppl ,this is my first post on this site so ill give u a quick intro n my GT so u can add it if u want ( no raving loonys .) im 31 years old and play as much as I can I haven't been online for a...