looking for BF3 buddies

Discus and support looking for BF3 buddies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox 360 i, im looking for people to play battlefield 3 with. I also play cod zombies on BO 1 and 2. im 15, a boy. Hope i see some of you on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Th3Beast1nside, Jan 24, 2014.

1. looking for BF3 buddies

xbox 360

i, im looking for people to play battlefield 3 with. I also play cod zombies on BO 1 and 2. im 15, a boy. Hope i see some of you on the "field".

:)

Th3Beast1nside, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Looking for BF3 Buddies

Looking for some people to play BF3 with. Not looking for people who get all serious about the game and get angry over nothing. If you can have a fun time and just enjoy the company of others, hit me up. Please send a message with your friend request if
    you want to play. If you don't play with a mic don't bother friend requesting me. I want to communicate with friends while playing.

I probably won't check this forum thread after posting this so if you reply, don't expect a reply from me.

Panda Astronaut, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Looking for BF3/BF4 players

I'm looking for buddies to play with during the remaining time I BF3 and then move along to BF4 feel free to add me

Sm311 MY F1ng3R, Jan 24, 2014
  4. swood76 Win User

BF3 buddies?

Yeah you can add me, and im 15.
  5. swood76 Win User

BF3 buddies?

Just accepted your friend reguest
  6. MrJBot Win User

*~*~*~*~*~BF3 BUDDIES~*~*~*~*~*

You sound like our kind of guy. Please check out our website if you'd like to join our "clan". www.twssclan.com

We play to have fun. No rules. We're old, we suck at video games, but we have fun!
  7. I Have Low Eyes Win User

BF3 buddies?

i have trouble finding people ill add you 2
  8. ScaryCartoons Win User

Friends for Xbox 360?

I up for some bf3? Sent a request buddy hope to play soon.
Thema:

looking for BF3 buddies

1. looking for BF3 buddies - Similar Threads - looking BF3 buddies

2. The new background art for the achievements tab looks so nice

in XboX Insiders
    The new background art for the achievements tab looks so nice: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  3. Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time: Are wrinkles becoming a part of your everyday existence? Are you tired of looking in the mirror only to see those wrinkles looking back at you? Don despair Buy Cigarettes Online, you can get rid...
  4. Looking for Group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Group problem: My main account is showing almost 0 looking for posts on xbox and pc, when i look on my phone over a thousand show up, my alt account will have every post showen on xbox and pc. How do i fix this...
  5. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  7. Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group: I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on my PC and up until now I've been able to find Call of Duty in the Looking for Group feature. There now just shows about 2 dozen games all of which are not MW and I'm...
  8. Cannot post Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot post Looking for Group: I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post. 48813d9d-5c0f-488d-94f4-057b2532f56d
  9. Looking for BF3 Players on 360, BF4 & HL Players on One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for BF3 Players on 360, BF4 & HL Players on One: Looking for players who still play BF3 on 360, also people who play 4 & Hardline on Xbox One. Usually on evenings / nights. 405be435-3059-4d87-b52d-d1b0b8d9c05d
  10. looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys: Hi ppl ,this is my first post on this site so ill give u a quick intro n my GT so u can add it if u want ( no raving loonys .) im 31 years old and play as much as I can I haven't been online for a...