Looking for BF4 and COD players

Discus and support Looking for BF4 and COD players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I'd like to put together a team of players to play COD and BF4 with. Like a gaming team I suppose. I'm 17 if you want to know, and I'm just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by buckerzzz04, Sep 2, 2014.

1. buckerzzz04
    buckerzzz04 Guest

Hi Guys,

I'd like to put together a team of players to play COD and BF4 with. Like a gaming team I suppose. I'm 17 if you want to know, and I'm just looking for people to have fun with, and play games objectively. If your interested, send me a message or friend request,
    and we'll see how it goes.

:)

buckerzzz04, Sep 2, 2014
  2. buckerzzz04
    buckerzzz04 Guest
    Looking for COD and BF4 players

Hi Guys

I'd like to put together a team of players to play COD and BF4 with. Like a gaming team I suppose. I'm just looking for people to have fun with, and play games objectively. If your interested, send me a message or friend request, and we'll see how it goes.

buckerzzz04, Sep 2, 2014
  3. Reggieballs
    Reggieballs Guest
    Instant Death Squad looking for XB360 & XBONE PLAYERS!!

Looking for active and willing Xbox players to play BF4, COD and destiny. we have a fast growing team with promotions and a competitive squad. join IDS now

Reggieballs, Sep 2, 2014
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Cod Ghosts- Dedicated servers on all platforms!!!

Until COD has map destruction and a bigger player count for online i will be sticking with BF4 this year.....just on looks BF has the edge plus 60 FPS and 64 players online should shake things up for boring COD.
  5. Reggieballs Win User

Instant Death Squad looking for XB360 & XBONE PLAYERS!!

Looking for active and willing Xbox players to play BF4, COD and destiny. we have a fast growing team with promotions and a competitive squad. join IDS now
  6. TGAM ASHY Win User

For Xbox One Day One Buyers

Depending on price of games if £50.00 or below its gonna be.

Forza 5

Fifa 14

BF4 / COD Ghost all depends on if cod have more player then normal for multiplayer if not its bf4 all way.

Like the look of new tom clancy game depends if thats a launch title and if the budget can stretch that far.
  7. Ky3217 Win User

CoD: Ghosts Next Gen Upgrade Options

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

CoD Ghosts is probably my least favorite game to hit next gen....hopefully they change my mind but im an online guy and i can tell you BF4 looks sick with the 64 players...COD gets that im sold....

[/quote]

Due to the fact that there hasnt been a large map in COD for forever, I really doubt that will ever happen. Plus, COD and BF4 are two different types of FPSs. 64 player matches fits BF, it doesnt fit COD. It's like trying to fit a square peg in a round
    hole
  8. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Ghost or BF4

Getting both, gamely BF4 for the single player...Purchase COD for the Multi...
Thema:

1. Looking for BF4 and COD players - Similar Threads - Looking BF4 COD

2. Looks like we are getting the same problem's with bf1 that plagued bf4. Tic rate, game lag, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like we are getting the same problem's with bf1 that plagued bf4. Tic rate, game lag, ...: Oh how is DICE/EA allowing this to happen again. Am I the only person experiencing the same problems on BF1 as I did when BF4 was first launched. FFS DICE. Fix this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. Bf4.. prep for star wars battle front. Looking for more people.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4.. prep for star wars battle front. Looking for more people.: Hey guys and gals we are looking for more competent mature players for Bf4 to prepare for Star Wars battle front. Our clan is very tight and we are currently looking to add a few more people to...
  4. Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...: Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for many other games and platforms! We also...
  5. Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...: Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for many other games and platforms! We also...
  6. Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
  7. Attention anyone looking for an awesome Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD GHOSTS, HALO and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD GHOSTS, HALO and ...: Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for many other games and platforms! We also...
  8. Looking for Some new Friends or a group to join! (BF4 mainly)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some new Friends or a group to join! (BF4 mainly): Hey Guys, I'm Jay, 24 from the UK, just looking for some new friends or a group to join, i do have a mic and i'm available most evenings/nights and weekends, i mainly play battlefield 4 but im...
  9. looking for r6s and bf4 players 18+ PLEASE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for r6s and bf4 players 18+ PLEASE!: I'm looking for some clans/groups to join and play with who arent 14 year old kids who shouldnt even be playing these games in the first place!! im in the uk and am serious about winning. add me...
  10. Looking for COD and BF4 players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for COD and BF4 players: Hi Guys I'd like to put together a team of players to play COD and BF4 with. Like a gaming team I suppose. I'm just looking for people to have fun with, and play games objectively. If your...