Looking For Black Ops 2 Clan

Discus and support Looking For Black Ops 2 Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GT: Can I change it if necessary? Yes Age: 18 K/D: 1.32 currently (I have a new account, therefore my kills are low and my KD may rise or fall but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miss Blazed One, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Looking For Black Ops 2 Clan

GT:

Can I change it if necessary? Yes

K/D: 1.32 currently (I have a new account, therefore my kills are low and my KD may rise or fall but on my other, my K/D was 1.50)

Main Game? Black Ops 2

Play style? Rush and support

Attitude towards others? Friendly but I have a sailor's mouth and the F word is my favorite.

What I would like: A clan that is social, friendly and mature, is based somewhat on skill level, doesn't have little kids, is original or different from other clans such as KSI, DHG, etc.
    That also doesn't have a ranking structure based on recruits, sit-ins, meetings or trains.

About me: As I stated above, I have a sailor's mouth. I smoke, obviously. I have a somewhat child-like voice (but I do not squeak -___-). I do not judge others, I am a team player, I don't put up with BS, I enjoy in-game communication
    that doesn't consist of "He's over there!". I have a sense of humor and nothing I say should be taken seriously at any moment in time. Again, I would NOT like to be in a clan consisting of young children.

:)

Miss Blazed One, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Looking for CoD: Black Ops 2 Clan

Hello! I am looking for a friendly and helpful clan for Blacks ops 2. I am looking for a any aged and mature clan. I am new to black ops 2, so any clan will be really good to help me. I am 13. I hope someone if awesome enough to let me in a clan, I'm mostly
    looking for a clan with a website and etc.

Thanks!

KingTrollington, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Other female gamers?

Add me. Im looking for girls to go in my clan Looking For Black Ops 2 Clan :) in black ops 2

CarnitaTheGreat, Jan 29, 2014
  4. CarnitaTheGreat Win User

Other female gamers?

Add me. Im looking for girls to go in my clan :) in black ops 2
  5. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  6. GradedPSYLOCKE Win User

Looking for a clan

CLAN 2K2K for black ops 2 or ghosts
  7. IAmProjectAlice Win User

JOIN A FUN GAMING COMMUNITY :)

Black Ops 2 tonight from 9pm UK Time, if you are looking for a gaming community and clan then join us for some gaming fun
  8. Crazy BigGaz Win User

Less skilled, newbie or noob player, with a KDR of 1 or under? We are looking for you [Black Ops 2, BF3]

Hi,

We are still looking for new members to the clan for Black Ops 2, which has currently push MW3, off of the weekly gaming nights. Which means we are currently doing 3 Black Ops 2 meet ups a week.

I have been playing nearly every day, and have found other clan members, also playing as much as myself, on Black Ops 2.

I hope to see you soon on the site and in game.

Thema:

Looking For Black Ops 2 Clan

1. Looking For Black Ops 2 Clan - Similar Threads - Looking Black Ops

2. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...
  3. Looking for black ops 1 clan. Not the best but okay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for black ops 1 clan. Not the best but okay: Hello, My friend anthony and i are searching for clan where we can participate, we are not the best but we do get kills often. My gamertag: Anthony: Officer2nipple...
  4. New Clan, looking for members. Xbox 360 black ops 1/2, advanced wardare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Clan, looking for members. Xbox 360 black ops 1/2, advanced wardare.: My friend and I made a new clan, called Pure Gaming. Pure will be both Sniping and Competitive. There will be two Pure teams. Pure Gaming and Pure Sniping(Pure Nation) the Leader position for Pure...
  5. looking for friends to play black ops 2 with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for friends to play black ops 2 with.: so im looking for friends to play black ops 2 with, mic or no mic it doesn't matter f81cea82-cd24-44cd-b344-533990b91c7f
  6. Black ops 2 zombie easter eggs looking for players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 zombie easter eggs looking for players: Three of my friends n I are looking for one player to help out on doing all the easter eggs in black ops 2. Msg me if u want to help out. Gamertag -- 946a9a38-6212-4f58-84f3-e8230cec0a56
  7. Looking for girls that play COD Blacks Ops 2 with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for girls that play COD Blacks Ops 2 with: Hi Im looking for cool laid back girls that play COD Blacks Ops 2. Just wanted to get to know other females that play online. I have other games too like GTA V so it would be awesome if you play...
  8. looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4: clan WoD is now recruiting active players for our FPS branches message me on live. Account is 18+ years of age please we have clan wars GB and plenty of ppl on to play with all the time not only...
  9. Looking for Black Ops 2 Clan or Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Black Ops 2 Clan or Community: Well I have been in many Gaming Communities, and I have run many clans. My 10 Years. My Clan/Community History: (The Overview) (cut out all the crap) Clans/ Communities I've been apart of and...
  10. Looking for some good Black Ops 3 Zombie gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some good Black Ops 3 Zombie gamers: Hi I'm after a good game of Zombies I am tired of being matchmaked with lesser skilled players who haven't a clue on how to play the game. I wouldn't say I'm the best but I am good and know how to...