Looking for casual gamers to play with

Discus and support Looking for casual gamers to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I am looking for some casual gamers who play at night (PST). I just got this game yesterday and don't want to have to go into games by myself. Feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oxio-33F8EB2B-A8C1-47C8-BFFA-8E83C7954805, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Looking for casual gamers to play with

Hey I am looking for some casual gamers who play at night (PST). I just got this game yesterday and don't want to have to go into games by myself. Feel free to add me.

:)

oxio-33F8EB2B-A8C1-47C8-BFFA-8E83C7954805, Nov 16, 2014
  2. FlamezOn
    FlamezOn Guest
    Looking for xbox friends.

Looking for casual gamers to chat/play with, 23 UK London, all welcome

FlamezOn, Nov 16, 2014
  3. I Jonessyy I
    I Jonessyy I Guest
    seeking girls... Looking for casual gamers to play with :)

hey feel free to hmu on xbox live im looking for other like minded gamers to play ghosts with, i play competitive and casual at times Looking for casual gamers to play with :)

I Jonessyy I, Nov 16, 2014
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Looking for mature, casual gamers for MP

4Oy/0 gamer here looking for casual and mature gamers too to play the co-op campaign and the MP.
  5. Mortis Rickaru Win User

Casual gamer looking for...

I would recommend my community to you, my community is Special Units Of Requiem.
  6. silient hit86 Win User

When you get the chance check out
    Midland Base!

We are a friendly mature Halo group and we still fully support Halo. We have three different group game nights a week and one specifically timed to accommodate our European members.
  7. DoG MPSNIPER Win User

My clan is a mature gaming community. We do have a few rules to ensure a better gaming enviroment. Hit me up.
  8. Gringo Minion Win User

If your looking for a community I would like to recommend mine:
    Revolution of Gaming
    . But if you just want someone to play with then send me a FR on XBL.
Thema:

Looking for casual gamers to play with

1. Looking for casual gamers to play with - Similar Threads - Looking casual gamers

2. MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!: The Merciless Pros Network is expanding and looking for members to join our massively popular gaming community! Since 2010, the Merciless Pros Network has been seen on mulitple platforms and we...
  3. Hello looking for casual gamers for guild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello looking for casual gamers for guild: looking for people to make a group, to create a guild as its leader, i want us to really try and build it and grow it into a magnificent guild to be proud of and, maybe help others with our guild....
  4. Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Mature, Casual Gaming Clan/Community: Hi all, I was wondering if there is any mature, active gaming clans/communities who play for fun and don't take it overly serious? I got rid of my One at the start of the year, got a PS4 but I...
  5. Looking for Casual Gamers Who Want to Earn Achilles Armor!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Casual Gamers Who Want to Earn Achilles Armor!: //CURRENTLY ENLISTING// Welcome Spartans! The Elder Mambas is a casual/social Company for all of you who love Halo, simply for the fun of the game. Join us and share some laughs, make friends,...
  6. Looking for new Xbox 360 casual gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new Xbox 360 casual gamer friends: Hi. I'm a 34-year-old casual gamer based in UK and looking for similar-aged gamers or gaming communities to catch up with every so often for gaming, but also for party-chat banter while...
  7. Looking for hardcore or casual gamers to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for hardcore or casual gamers to play with.: I recently 're bought my Xbox One again and, I bout 6 games to go along with it. I have Minecraft, Halo Spartan ****, Evolve, CoD AW with (Havoc DLC), Dying Light with (Season Pass), and Far Cry...
  8. Casual Xbox One FPS Gamer Looking for Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Casual Xbox One FPS Gamer Looking for Friends: What's up guys! I am currently in search of some friends to game with on the Xbox One. Primarily FPS games such as BF4 and Titanfall but I play other games as well. I am a huge fan of Halo so I...
  9. Looking for mature/casual gamers for Sunday night gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for mature/casual gamers for Sunday night gaming: I'm a 36 year old Xbox One owner who mainly plays BO3 with a group of 3/4 others also met via these forums. I think I am the youngest. We started as a group of about 10-12 on BO1 but as the games...
  10. Fifa 15 looking for older friends/casual gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 15 looking for older friends/casual gamers: Hi guys older gamer here (49) casual fifa gamer looking for like minded players. not into playing for sheep stations just a friendly group of people who enjoy a laugh. Add me and lets see what...