looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

Discus and support looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group.. my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeAliN d34th, Feb 14, 2014.

1. DeAliN d34th
    DeAliN d34th Guest

looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group..

my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are the ones i have right now)

Assassins Creed III

Battlefield 4

Bioshock Infinite

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Dishonored

Ninja Gaiden 3 (it sucks though)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Prototype 2

Forza Horizon

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Dead Island (It was free!)

World of Tanks (also free)

STONERS WELCOME

:)

DeAliN d34th, Feb 14, 2014
  2. ByManic
    ByManic Guest
    Looking For People To Talk/Play With?

Im 20 years alot i play

Black Ops 3

Forza Horizon 2 and 6

Fifa

Just looking for a group of people to talk to in party etclooking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ... :)

add me:

ByManic, Feb 14, 2014
  3. ToadMuffin17
    ToadMuffin17 Guest
    playing anything

im looking for any body that wants to play cod black ops, blackops 2, forza 3,forza 4, and dead island? any body wana play plz! msg me on xbox.

ToadMuffin17, Feb 14, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

What Games are you looking forward to?

Hmmm... Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Sleeping Dogs (hopefully on sale for Black Friday) and Far Cry 3 to end this year. Then next year I have DmC, DEAD SPACE 3 (most anticipated), South Park Stick Of Truth, God of War, Gears of War Judgement and
    Crysis 3. Also Bioshock Infinite, Dead Island Riptide & The Last Of Us whenever they are released.
  5. Linuix Win User

girl gamer in need of new friends

Add me if you play Black Ops 2, Forza Horizon, Fable 3, etc :)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Best Zombie Online Multiplayer?

Black Ops ( I haven't played BLOPS 2) and Dead Island.
  7. ocelot20 Win User

How good does Dead island look!!!

To me it looks really good. I don't know if any of you have played the first 2 Crysis games on PC. But it looks like they have taken the gameplay straight out of Crysis. Witch is good as the gameplay was pretty good on Crysis 1 and Warhead.

Looking forward to it. I wonder with Dead Island coming out this year. Valve will announce Left 4 Dead 3 at E3?
  8. goodgrl96 Win User

For the first time in a long time

yeah ik speedy after 2 or 3 games I went to play black ops and dead island. -.- I just wish I could get back into it
Thema:

1. looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ... - Similar Threads - looking chill chat

2. Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill: Guardians! Stand strong as a Titan, move as quick as a Hunter and be as wise as a Warlock! But don't fight alone! Fight with the Celestial Dragoons! We are on all Platforms! Join our clan, for...
  3. looking for a decent chilled clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a decent chilled clan: Im looking for a mature chilled clan that also plays some form of competitive to tempt me away from pc and back to xbox. im 31, english and mainly play Cod and some other fps but buy most top...
  4. Looking for friends to chill and play games with n Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to chill and play games with n Xbox one: Send me a msg on Xbox n let's play. I have a lot of different games I play so let's Xbox and chill. LJHxSHADOWxLORD f748e0b2-c753-4b7d-b8c3-273182f8dd0f
  5. Looking for chill friends (╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for chill friends (╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\: Hey you reading this I'm looking for friends to play games with such as Grand Theft Auto v mine raft and dying light. I'm also happy to meet new people I prefer people around my age or up. Oh yeah...
  6. Looking for a chill group of gamers to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a chill group of gamers to play with.: Looking for a clan or social group to play with. I'm not looking for aggressive groups. I'm mostly a COD player and pretty new to COD AW. I'm a very frequent player online. Unfortunately I've only...
  7. Looking for some chill gamers, to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some chill gamers, to play with.: Ive recently took a break from xbox and on my return all my friends started doing there own thing. Looking for some people to play with. Message me on xbox1 Looking forward to meeting new...
  8. Looking for fun chill people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fun chill people: Hey all, just trying to look for fun chill people the friends i do have dont play what i play or are never on, not looking for competitive ragers or cry babies. Just casual gaming calm fun chill...
  9. Looking For New Friends To Chill With.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Chill With.: Hey guys, I haven't made many new friends on the Xbox One recently and am looking for people around the age of 16 and up to play with. I enjoy play Halo, Grand Theft Auto V, Minecraft, Destiny,...
  10. Looking for chilled people to game with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for chilled people to game with...: Please help! lol So tired of playing with randoms... Looking to join a group or individuals.. Raids crucible strikes or whatever... Girls.. Guys.. Doesn't matter.. if you're mature and decently...