looking for co op buddies

Discus and support looking for co op buddies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lvl 50 Mechromancer and a lvl 52 Phsyco I have all add ons (including the headhunter add ons) I am looking for a group to play with and hunt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aleggy, May 28, 2014.

1. Aleggy
    Aleggy Guest

I have a lvl 50 Mechromancer and a lvl 52 Phsyco I have all add ons (including the headhunter add ons) I am looking for a group to play with and hunt raid bosses for loot with, and anyone who wants to help me reach lvl 72 is welcome to send me an invite.

:)

Aleggy, May 28, 2014
  2. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest
    Friends required

Shoot me a request I'm always looking for new co-op buddies

Enigmatic J, May 28, 2014
  3. fuzzbender
    fuzzbender Guest
    Brand New Xboxer!

Welcome, always looking for new co-op buddies, feel free to add me

fuzzbender, May 28, 2014
  4. Enigmatic J Win User

Friends required

Shoot me a request I'm always looking for new co-op buddies
  5. Win7kid Win User

Looking for peeps to play online...

looking for a co-op buddy just put in a message that you're from this forum.
  6. fuzzbender Win User

Brand New Xboxer!

Welcome, always looking for new co-op buddies, feel free to add me
  7. CrazyHid Win User

Looking for co-op buddies!

Just bought GRAW2 for £7.99 from Play.com :)
  8. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

Looking for co-op buddies!

Ahh I'm getting graw 2 again in prep for Future Soldier also, chuck me a FR if you fancy some co-oppy fun. ;)
Thema:

1. looking for co op buddies - Similar Threads - looking buddies

2. [Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls]Looking for some gaming buddies!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls]Looking for some gaming buddies!: Hello everybody! Just wanting to put out a post looking for some new friends to play Diablo 3 with my fiancée and I! GT: 940dc82c-c564-4765-b1ad-758de61a9cf2
  3. Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy: Just looking for some peeps to add onto my new Xbone. I have Fable 2 & 3. I also have Halo 5 and Gears of War 4 if anyone is interested in that too. Hmu. 958602e8-0876-4adc-aac1-01c15400fe24
  4. Looking for gamer buddies!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for gamer buddies!: Hey all, I'm fairly new to Xbox and looking to make some friends! I'm into various types of games but always up for Coop/Multiplayer games. Come and say hello! :)...
  5. Looking for co-op buddy for a game session tonight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for co-op buddy for a game session tonight: Anyone interested in some co-op fun. Need mic. Hoping for gears of war 4 (hardcore preferably, would do insane but haven't played through yet). But I have quite a few games, if you are interested...
  6. Looking For Horde Mode Buddies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Horde Mode Buddies: Hey Guys, I just started playing Gears of War 4. I am looking for people to play with on Horde Mode. Its been ages since I have played a Gears game so I'm a little rusty. My Turtle Beach headset...
  7. Looking for buddies to play with!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for buddies to play with!!!: Looking for buddies to play with!!! If you want to play horde , single player or multiplayer, go for fun or try to get as many achievements as we can send me a message or friend request on xbox...
  8. looking for gaming buddies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for gaming buddies: hi i'm 28, from england looking for new xbox friends, add me gamertag criosphinx see you on xbox! d746b6fb-e16a-4d2c-bdcc-5e071a5d1b38
  9. looking for minecraft buddies!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for minecraft buddies!: Just started a new map with my roommate. its a large map on normal survival so i want lots of people to come live there. it will be a sophisicated and advanced world with some help. GT: follow...
  10. Looking for buddies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for buddies: Hey all, I'm new to the Xbox One and am looking to make some new friends. I'm on most evenings and weekends, I currently have the Metro Bundle, The Evil Within and The Crew, I'll be getting a...