Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist)

Discus and support Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, looking for some co-op partners to do the missions with. I completed them on rookie (don't ask) but looking to complete them on regular,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cat Lover Tay, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist)

Hey, looking for some co-op partners to do the missions with.

I completed them on rookie (don't ask) but looking to complete them on regular, realistic and perfectionist if at all possible. I play mainly panther, but if I had the right person who could teach me how to be a better ghost, I'd love to learn. I'm 19 so
    anyone who is 16+ and mature with a mic is welcome to send a request my way.

I am by no means "good" at this game, still learning the maps but if you are someone who wants to have some fun then that's awesome. I just don't want someone who is intense about it and will yell if I make a mistake because I know I will Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist) :) Just want to
    see how good I can get and not bore myself out by playing with a random no mic player.. So if you're interested, send me a request and a message saying you are from the splinter cell forums. Thanks guys Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist) :)

:)

Cat Lover Tay, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Whats the first thing youre going to do on Borderlands 2?

just received this, looking for co-op partners for an alternate playthrough to my SP one.

Boas BS5, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Rahz Vael
    Rahz Vael Guest
    Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.

Rahz Vael, Feb 8, 2014
  4. BlackAdder7
    BlackAdder7 Guest

If you're still looking for someone to play the game with, I'm willing. I just started playing it recently. I haven't finished the single player campaign yet, but I've finished all of Kobin's missions (solo mode).

I've been playing on "Realistic" mode. I tried perfectionist, but that really didn't go very well. I do have one weakness though. Regardless which difficulty I play on, the heavily armored guards always seem to trip me up. I'm working on that though Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist) :)

BlackAdder7, Mar 18, 2014
  5. BlackAdder7 Win User

If you're still looking for someone to play the game with, I'm willing. I just started playing it recently. I haven't finished the single player campaign yet, but I've finished all of Kobin's missions (solo mode).

I've been playing on "Realistic" mode. I tried perfectionist, but that really didn't go very well. I do have one weakness though. Regardless which difficulty I play on, the heavily armored guards always seem to trip me up. I'm working on that though :)
  6. nofreebe Win User

Campaign partners wanted

I'm more into co-op than versus so look for me if you're looking for co-op partner.
  7. Dog 0f War Win User

Looking for Co-op Partner who is willing to play on Perfectionist!

am hoping to play with someone who is willing to help me with a Youtube video for the Co-op Briggs missions and Ghost them as much as possible on Perfectionist Mode.

Here is an idea of what I am expecting for Briggs mission in-case anyone is wondering if they fit the criteria...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Cf-9Kmg9hGXTQOEBWnZU_-ffmjy5-CK]

I do not have any friends on my list that are playing Splinter Cell Blacklist right now, so if anyone is interested in co-oping a video for youtube add me and let me know who you are or just post here and I will add you.
  8. chris833-9707A57C-91 Win User

Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

Looking for spartan ops partner for episodes 7-10 and co-op campaign partner for bromageddon achievement for all missions from requiem on.
  9. toonarmy206 Win User

CO-OP partner needed

I'm also looking for a co-op partner!

Cheers
Thema:

1. Looking for co-op partners (regular-perfectionist) - Similar Threads - Looking partners regular

2. Looking for partner to power through Trench levels in Raid Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for partner to power through Trench levels in Raid Mode: As the topic states, I am looking for a partner to power through the Trench levels of Raid Mode in order to unlock Scuba Jessica. I do not care about earning any bonuses, fully exploring the map,...
  3. Looking for COOP partner (insane campaign) gears of war 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for COOP partner (insane campaign) gears of war 1 on 360: What's up guys. if anyone out there is looking to play through this game on insane, please shoot me a holler. MIC IS DEFINITELY PREFERRED, but I guess I can settle for someone without a mic as it'...
  4. New to Call of Duty but looking for team partners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Call of Duty but looking for team partners: I have really enjoyed playing the game on xbox live. Completely new to this type of gaming systems but picking it up alright. Have completed first prestige and almost finished with second....
  5. Looking for Co-op Xbox One Partner, with Mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Co-op Xbox One Partner, with Mic: Hey there. I'm looking for someone to help me on Co-op Fable 3. I'm putting up the gameplay through Twitch, to Youtube, so you need to have a microphone, if you are in. I'm twenty six, male,...
  6. Looking for Co-op Xbox One Partner, with Mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Co-op Xbox One Partner, with Mic: Hey there. I'm looking for someone to help me on Co-op Fable 3. I'm putting up the gameplay through Twitch, to Youtube, so you need to have a microphone, if you are in. I'm twenty six, male,...
  7. Looking for co-op partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for co-op partner: matchmaking for this game is dead. Looking for co-op partner to finish the game / achievements. message me here or on xbox live. a8b534f5-54b5-4f02-9247-64a1a6809091
  8. Looking for a co-op partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a co-op partner: Looking for someone to complete some quests with. 96bfe45f-6208-467f-914b-ff5dd49020d0
  9. Look for a partner in Coop-Saison

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for a partner in Coop-Saison: If you can speak english/german and if you are interested in it, then it would be awesome when your write down something to this post :DD a1313957-5e13-4390-9a59-843ab8e6d900
  10. Looking For Tag Team Partner w/ Mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Tag Team Partner w/ Mic: Hey. Twenty Five and ready to kick *** with my CAW online. Shadow wants to join you in a party and build a dominating tag team for WWE 2k16. My gamertag is and I'm a friendly guy with. Huge...