looking for co ops players

Discus and support looking for co ops players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got watch dogs today need just add my trojanhorse838 the tag system on the forums are messed up 4289eb92-83eb-44f0-820c-abe4b1a8ad07 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx TwoFace 007, Jun 2, 2014.

1. looking for co ops players

I just got watch dogs today need just add my trojanhorse838 the tag system on the forums are messed up

:)

Xx TwoFace 007, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Black ops 2 Clan

iv'e recently created a clan for Black ops 2. the clan name is about 6 years old, but not active for awhile. looking for good players. looking for a co-leader with leadership experience. Message or friend request for information. thanks

Use My Advice, Jun 2, 2014
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    Strange Brigade (TBA)

Like the look of it, it's the 4 player aspect I'm interested in, although sniper elite 4 was massive maps, I wished it had been 4 player co-op.

mklion123, Jun 2, 2014
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Co-op multi player games help.....please.

4 player co-op games

No specific order

1. Syndicate

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1(4 player co-op)

3. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (16 player co-op)

4. Crackdown 2 (4 player co-op)

5. Marvel Ultimate Alliance (4 player co-op)

6. GRAW 1 and 2 (16 player co-op)

7. Halo 3 (4 player co-op)

8. Rock Band (4 player co-op)

9. Burnout Paradise (8 player co-op in online challenges)

10. Turok (4 player co-op 3 missions)

11. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (4 player co-op)

12. GTA4 (4 player co-op misions)

13. Americas Army: True Soldiers (8 player co-op)

14. Viva Pinata Trouble in paradise (4 Player co-op)

15. Rock Band 2 (4 player co-op)

16. Call of Duty World at war (4 player co-op)

17. Left 4 Dead (4 player co-op)

18. Ghostbusters (4 player co-op)

19. Tom Clancy HAWK (4 player co-op)

20. FUEL (8 player co-op)

21. Guitar Hero 5

22. Operation Flashpoint (4 player co-op)

23. Borderlands (4 player co-op)

24. Left 4 Dead 2 (4 player co-op)

25. Lost Planet 2 (4 player co-op)

26. Halo Reach (4 player co-op)(not out yet)

27. Gears of War 3 (4 player co-op) (not out yet)

28. Mass Effect 3 (4 player co-op horde mode)
  5. trumpy303a Win User

I need someone to co-op Saints Row for Xbox One

I am also looking for co-op players
  6. Ackers Fury Win User

Dead Island 12 Minute Gameplay Reveal Walkthrough

Looks awesome, 4 player co-op yessss
  7. nofreebe Win User

Looking to add GOW Players to Friends List

I'm cool with any type of co-op games so please invite me whenever you're looking for another co-op player with mic.
  8. CoveyLeadrShort Win User

Looking for Co Op players

Looking for people to play co-op as well. Did the first run through on single player, now I want to complete the co-op missions.
Thema:

looking for co ops players

1. looking for co ops players - Similar Threads - looking ops players

2. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...
  3. Looking for a campaign co-op player with a mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a campaign co-op player with a mic: I am looking for someone to play the campaign and look for the collectibles with. I want someone with a mic. male and females welcome and any age works. my GT is message me if you wanna play....
  4. Looking for Co-Op & Super Ultra... players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Co-Op & Super Ultra... players: Hit me up if you are looking to play f23cdbb2-dd9e-4690-8a5e-027559744345
  5. Looking for adult co-op players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for adult co-op players: I'm starting this because all the other co-op threads are at least a week old. Currently into this game, I like exploring more than questing right now. Still feeling it all out. Every time I open...
  6. Looking for co-op players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for co-op players: None of my friends have this game and I've been dying to do co-op. Message me if you're interested! =) 0e4031a1-3a9f-4da7-aadd-cf8468df7d0f
  7. Looking for Co Op players for Campaign mode on HALO MASTER CHIEF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Co Op players for Campaign mode on HALO MASTER CHIEF: I'm looking for players for the campaign co op. Im new to halo. if interested friend me. USMC Pallares. Im in the US on Pacific Standard Time or you can email me for faster responses at *** Die...
  8. looking for Far Cry 4 co-op players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for Far Cry 4 co-op players: Completed the campaign but still need my co-op achievements. been trying to connect to a random game but will not find a game after a week of trying. Any one esle want to play co-op for the...
  9. Club with 15 members looking for more players for co-op and club challenges!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club with 15 members looking for more players for co-op and club challenges!: Hit me up, GT is club name is TonguePUNCHERS bebdf5db-46df-482b-90b3-36e99ea40a4b
  10. Looking for players to do Co-op on Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to do Co-op on Legendary: Doesn't matter which campaign we start from, preferably in order though! Message me on Xbox if you're down, I'm online right now. 3c455344-d84d-4e5f-8467-23cf09625cef