looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4

Discus and support looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; clan WoD is now recruiting active players for our FPS branches message me on live. Account is 18+ years of age please we have clan wars GB and plenty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TWINKLExTOESx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4

clan WoD is now recruiting active players for our FPS branches message me on live. Account is 18+ years of age please we have clan wars GB and plenty of ppl on to play with all the time not only that lots of room to rank up in the clan to lead
    a branch or if that isn't your thing then lead a team for clan wars we have fun and work as a team look forward to seeing u there!!!

:)

TWINKLExTOESx, Jun 15, 2014
  2. JodiMac88
    JodiMac88 Guest
    girl gamers

Female gamer here looking for other girls who play cod black ops, black ops 2 & ghosts. Add me

JodiMac88, Jun 15, 2014
  3. OBEY Clan Recruitment

We are a competitive and casual gaming clan. The games we have divisions for are xbox 360-ghosts,Black ops 2,modern warfare 3,payday 2,halo 4, halo reach,and battlefield 4/ xbox one-Ghosts & Battlefield 4. Yes there is a ranking system.

HyperHunter3606, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Blessed VIIVII7 Win User

New Gold Member Looking For Some Live Fun...

cod: black ops, modern warfare 2, battlefield 3, gears of war 3, ghost recon: future soldier...
  5. JodiMac88 Win User

girl gamers

Female gamer here looking for other girls who play cod black ops, black ops 2 & ghosts. Add me
  6. HyperHunter3606 Win User

OBEY Clan Recruitment

We are a competitive and casual gaming clan. The games we have divisions for are xbox 360-ghosts,Black ops 2,modern warfare 3,payday 2,halo 4, halo reach,and battlefield 4/ xbox one-Ghosts & Battlefield 4. Yes there is a ranking system.
  7. UND3AD R3DNECK Win User

Recruiting for XGN :)

Cod ghosts or black ops 2?
  8. OnlyArrow Win User

Brok3n Clan. Please join

Our clan supports black ops 2 and 1. Minecraft meaning build competitions. Soon Call of duty ghosts, battlefield 4 and gta 5
Thema:

looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4

1. looking for COD Ghost, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - looking COD Ghost

2. Looking for a Cod Ghosts *SPECTRUM CAMO* code for the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Cod Ghosts *SPECTRUM CAMO* code for the Xbox: Hello I'm looking for a code for the spectrum camo for cod ghosts for xbox , I'm primarily looking for a new code but if I can't find any I will also be looking for someone's who will license...
  3. Looking for Cod ghost people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Cod ghost people: Im new to cod but been playing it often. Would like more people to play with other then hubby and roommate. Send a message please. 79a44967-4480-4749-9670-191385ef0fe9
  4. Looking for COD: Ghosts Xbox Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for COD: Ghosts Xbox Clan: If anyone has a Xbox 360 COD Ghosts Clan please message my GT: 1143fa10-0cf0-4883-b1ac-ce360ee13a47
  5. Looking for chill and respectful people to be friends with on Xbox One and to play COD Ghost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for chill and respectful people to be friends with on Xbox One and to play COD Ghost ...: Im 22 years old. Age dont matter as long as your respectful. 15abe64f-1f2b-4737-b23f-b68c44dbd23f
  6. COD Ghosts & GOW3 - female looking to add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts & GOW3 - female looking to add friends: just looking to add some active players to my list so i can have people online to team up with when i get on daily. doesnt matter where from or anything. just some people who like to play so...
  7. NEW COD GHOST CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW COD GHOST CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS: THE G4NG5T3RS are a crew which is just starting out and is looking for members if interested in joining then send me a messages to GT a1b997b1-ac7e-4fb7-844c-85bde16d4a8f
  8. Looking for cod ghost clan members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cod ghost clan members: I've just created a cod ghost clan called THE G4NG5T3RS and are looking for looking for members 32d8aad5-c99c-42e0-ac54-7be6e2529a1a
  9. Looking for one more player for COD Ghost extintion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for one more player for COD Ghost extintion: Hello my gt is i am 31 years old, live in PA (USA) so eastern time. Anyway looking for 1 player do do the last DLC achievements that will come out Tuesday for COD Ghost extintion. Send a message...
  10. Looking for Members for COD Ghosts on XBOX One Diamond Division Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Members for COD Ghosts on XBOX One Diamond Division Clan: Divine Knights has been around for almost 6 years now. We are a Gaming Community on PS4-XBOXOne and PC. Unlike the 1000 member clans we keep our Games to a low number of players for a strong...